WTF SOMEONE JUST MADE A THREAD LINKING TO RED PILL YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Why in the fuck does Sup Forums not know about or discuss these? Jesus Fucking Christ and these yt channels are political and red pilled as fuck so fuck the mods

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162725687
youtu.be/EwZhKGgmoUI
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you taken the Zardoz pill yet?

No who is it? Oh shit I forgot to link the channels from the other thread

Here are the channels with more in the thread
Truthstream Media
Storm Clouds Gathering
Bodhi Mantra
Herr Nordstrom
Impartial Truth
Esoteric Truths

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162725687

youtu.be/EwZhKGgmoUI

Hail Zardoz

Based mods, they are shutting down tons of good YT stuff and lefties are daily - constantly - trawling our board looking for shit to flag.

If you havenĀ“t found most of the best stuff already, look for it in redpill threads or lurk more.

Fuck off, Bodhi.

Oh fuck man I recognize that the Sean Connory movie quick rundown,

The gun is good

The penis is Evil

There is you're rundown

Thank you for compiling this list. I will be reporting these to my YouTube superiors promptly.

Fredrich von uxkill is the only Master-tier channel. Everything else is pure emotion and alarmism larping

THE GUN IS GOOD

THE PENIS IS EVIL

kek kike you think they haven't been reported already? Posting them on Sup Forums will be the straw the breaks the camels back eh? top kek

I am a brainlet red pill me on this shit what the hell am I looking at here guise

You've seen the future

AND IT DOESN'T WORK!

Ok now you are getting spoopy I don't like this wtf is happening here watching these other channels already has me freaked out a little bit

The movie is a parody on the NWO's endgame plan for Humanity. The Stone Head that vomits guns is a caricature of Socrates.

gotcha

Are these channels TOO red pilled for Sup Forums?

Add Lauren Southern to your list

Have you taken the Bernays pill yet?

This is a (((joke))) right?

Your mom is a joke

Oldie but goodie

Watch after Zardoz

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

yah you gotta go back to the_donald bro
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA

Seen it good stuff

Lacks ThuleanPerspective.

It is in the thread sorry I didn't list it I linked the thread lots of other great channels in it

death is real solution.

Fucking love that movie. Was suggested to me by a college professor who told me it was the single greatest thing ever committed to film, always with a sarcastic tone to his voice, then a laugh, and then a more serious "but really, it is" note to end it with.

why storm clouds gathering?

WARNING!: A POWER SURGE OF GREAT MAGNITUDE HAS BEEN DETECTED!

I didn't make the list but it is good normie red pilling materiel