/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - MAN HELD HOSTAGE BY EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Trump "listen you motherfuckers"
youtu.be/wN7KHWdyrbI
>TreasSec Wilbur on Fox 3/4/18
youtu.be/yMAcJ7wi3Zs
>Mooch on F&F 3/4/18
youtu.be/e2QJ3wfl1HU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in DC 3/3/18
youtu.be/x1egntwjNAo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart WPalm Beach FL 3/3/18
youtu.be/KX7e2bs03yA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive @Palm Beach FL 3/2/18
youtu.be/nayQVJd6yO4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/others @Billy Graham Funeral 3/2/18
youtu.be/v__i0oDbtb4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania depart DC for NC 3/2/18
youtu.be/qrsjxnpkDj0
>Full Billy Graham Funeral Service 3/2/18
c-span.org/video/?441940-1/
>VP Pence @America 1st event in Detroit MI 3/2/18
youtu.be/b3jL7l91dCQ (audio only)
>TreasSec Wilbur on Dobbs 3/2/18
youtu.be/4WROUGiAgn8
>TreasSec Wilbur on CNBC 3/2/18
youtu.be/YrVADC083xk
>AF1 + AF2 departing for NC 3/2/18
youtu.be/WYqEBW5Dzg4
>Marlon Bundo Hygiene 3/2/18
youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Reminder that Kanye went on a weird rant about how (((they're))) lying to you and then he was suddenly "hospitalized"
youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

He fired a guy on the show for calling himself white trash

02 is canceled

elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI

OURGUYS are 3% away from 40% and saving Italy

Could this be the end of Franxxposting?

We have 02 AWOOs, but why no Yuru Camp AWOOs?

STEP AWAY
FROM THE CHINESE CARTOONS
AND NOBODY GETS HURT!

Quote from vid: "I'm on my Trump shit tonight. Radio fuck you"

>when the nubread hits right at 300
Joe btfo

>Sup Forums jerking off over Italian elections

Fundamental realities haven't changed.

500 million aging Europeans, birth rates in terminal decline.

2.5 billion young and virile Africans.

It can't be stopped and won't be stopped.

White lands and white wombs belong to young African blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

yeah I need to go back and watch some of those episodes. watching trump's early Howard Stern interviews are also interesting.

>02 is the best girl so hard that even normalfaggots know of her greatness and it hasn't even been translated yet

She's a fucking BEAST

Pixiv artists haven't gotten around to it yet.

lol

anime is going mainstream. deal with it. most of the younger generation of America is enamored with japanese media and culture. Japan will rule this century desu

Niggers still not born flame retardant

That's nice dear.

praise

>t. kike

Oh they ruin it.

PRESIDENT BANTZ

Except you're wrong and Pout Girl is best girl and will win. Pink haired slootfags can fuck off.

I remember that. He even said he would have voted for Trump.

>Steve Bannon leaked more than the Titanic

Pretty solid bants there from Trump.

>millions of young thots are going to watch a right wing show about true love and monogamous relationships and how to actually act like not a cunt for once in their life

Trigger saved Anime
Now
Trigger is saving western civilization

AWOOOOOO

WHAT IS THIS FROM

So by this logic Armenians are white?

>Niggers still not born flame retardant
But they're born disproportionately flaming and retarded.

I hope they pull through. Do not make Germany's mistake.

Kanye's music is also pretty redpilled. He's been criticizing the MSM for years

>Trigger is saving western civilization

sorry about this.

Wait, did Italy do something great today?

I want to TOUCH 02's horns

Thank you based Abe

ARTHUR THOROUGHLY BTFO

>Nippon, the last bastion of hope for humanity, is trying to save the west through their mongolian cave drawing slideshows
We dont deserve this

>I still own my own buildings

It's so familiar, it's on the tip of my tongue but i don't know sadly.

>Japan will rule this century desu

Neat. The sun will rise again.

Just do it, Abe.

>most of the younger generation of America is enamored with japanese media and culture
if that were so, then the right wing gen z meme would be real

whats this from?

this, sadly. The future is black and there's nothing that racist Sup Forumstards can do about it.

Abe is but a mere puppet

isn't he stepping down

I love our president

Pretty sure that will instantly kill you, fren.

>inherited billions of dollars and he turned his into millions

too lewd

that comes later

Yes linear extrapolations never change. Events never step in to defy preconceived concepts of inevitability.

Seven lives for the emperor

BTFO DRUMFSHITS

I do believe so yes, he is old and I think he and the Empress are both rumored to have health issues

2.5 billion starving niggers. I hope the end is painful for you, mongrel.

>A Mexican man who was deported twice and had a history of arrests was able to assume the identity of an American citizen and receive more than $360,000 in government benefits for nearly four decades, California court records show.

>Andres Avelino Anduaga used a fake birth certificate starting in 1980 to develop a seemingly legitimate persona by applying for a California driver's license, Social Security number and U.S. passport, according to documents obtained by the San Diego Union-Tribune. The official U.S. documents identified him as Abraham Riojos, born in Texas in 1958.

>Further investigation revealed the man claiming to be Riojos had a rap sheet that included 21 different names and six dates of birth, dating back to 1974, the newspaper reported. They included a firearms violation, forgery, cocaine possession and multiple DUIs, according to prosecutors.

>Immigration records showed he'd been deported in 1994 and again in 2000.

>An analysis of Anduaga's benefits showed he first applied for Supplemental Security Income benefits in 1989 and was awarded payments retroactive to 1988. He received monthly payments — $244,441 total — until Aug. 1, 2016, according to his plea agreement.

>He also qualified for Medi-Cal benefits and payments and received $112,981 total. In addition, he illegally received more than $3,486 in food stamps under a county program, according to records.

Also, he was twice deported. I think I read somewhere that it costs like $40,000 per deportation. So add that to the grand total.

America BTFO!

>arthur inherited billions of dollars and turned it into millions
Easily my favorite line of the night after
>"Oprah says she's ready to run, just waiting for a go ahead from the Almighty. Well alright Oprah, you can go ahead and run"

Hahahahahahahaha sure thing. He hung up on a imaginary call? Come on Zogg...that complete Hoggwash.

Events are only going to accelerate the trend, not decrease it.

Your own women are increasingly turning against you. When confronted with the choice of sickly, weak white men who only want to play video games all day, vs strong, potent young African bucks, it's not surprise that they choose to bear strong African children.

The event from last night that wasn't televised for some stupid reason.

ain't gonna happen retard. white "people" are too busy wasting their time on Sup Forums while blacks are literally taking over the entertainment industry. Just check out the oscars. Just pull up snapchat. Just whip out twitter. This is what young poeple are seeing, and they don't care what you're irrelevant racist ass has to say. The future is black.

They always do a pre-call to ensure you're going to accept the call from the POTUS - if he hung up, then POTUS didn't actually call. Check mate.

Fun fact: He is the only living ruler in the world to have the (translated into English) official title of "Emperor".

In 2019.

You are one delusional retard.

Lets see your IQ. Low IQ means a poor ability to recognize patterns.

You aren't going to like how this one ends.

>I still own my buildings

I like this narrative, shows how good Trump is and what a fake coward Hogg is. Good.

>Rather than using an opportunity pursuade people in power, get your story coveted by the media, act like an infant.

surely this will win over Americans!

Nobody cares about that faggot anymore. (((They))) even rescinded his invitation to the Oscars.

I want to FUCK Cirno

Someone is upset.

Kanye is a fascinating guy. everything he says off-tracks is pretty interesting. If you put your feelings aside and check out some videos, you'll see.

We need to start physically branding deportees on the forehead.

>normalfags like anime now
DESPAIR
BUT ALSO DESPAIR

>Zero Two

So, how is old shovel-face doing this week? Has her appalling attitude towards other people changed? Or is she still an insufferable cunt?

>admitting Trump tried to give him an open hand
bad persuasion, only presents them as petty kids to be ignored

Ah yes the entertainment industry, currently owned mostly by Chinks with decreasing viewers every year.

You have the intelligence of a great ape and have no idea how this ends for your arrogant and retarded selves. This isn't the first time this happened, but I can assure you, it will be the last.

I'm sure the kikes looking at Weimar Germany thought for sure that would last forever. Well, this time there's no one to save them when the Saxon begins to hate.

>Kim Kardashin likes 02
>Ichigo fags: 02 BTFO
>western girls watch it and start to adopt the behavior of actual good girlfriend
>Dah-ling replaces "babe"
>Now the whole world, rather than just japan and Sup Forums, are made aware of just how shit Ichigo is
>W O R L D _ W I D E _ BU L L Y I N G

>CNN, it lost a tremendous amount of credibility this year, but they also lost one of their true stars, the guy who got you the most scoops

Kanye West is a dumb person who just so happens to be a truth seeker, and his dumb brain can't process all of it which is why he's always spilling spaghetti in interviews. He has the information, he's just too stupid to know what to do with it.

>western girls all become tsunderes
holy shit lads

Giver her a break; she has monster DNA in her, so she's borderline nigger.

Actually it turns out he's a very smart individual. Was accepted into prestigious schools that don't have diversity quotas. He's a weird guy but not stupid.

The Chinese are 5 years away from dropping the act and just straight buying your brethren from Arab slave traders, after the Arabs have fully emasculated them of course. Then, it's off to the rare earth element mines to be worked to death by your new insectoid overlords. Of course, the white Europeans will protest this but they will have been to weakened by Jewish tricks to intervene. That's what you have to look forward to.