How's Sup Forums liking netflix's best original anime so far?

How's Sup Forums liking netflix's best original anime so far?

I never get tired of seeing these threads deleted.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

So this is the power of pure, unadulterated autism

Fuck off, shill

2 episodes in and it's legit funny.

Will this be the new Kmono Friends?

What the official definition of anime in the Sup Forums rules?

Netflix didn't even make it. They bought the rights from FX's failed animation block that was trying to compete with adult swim

we don't have time to discuss whether Avatar and Shelter should be anime

More like neo yoKINO, am I right?

I don't think avatar is. The way I see it, while certain audio elements (and by audio I mean everything - voices, sfx etc) aren't required for anime to be anime, it just depends on what they are, exactly. Yes, if something 'looks anime' and has audio that either isn't 'not anime', neutral, or has no audio at all, then it's anime, but if we have something that's visually anime but has audio that is strictly 'not anime', like say if Family Guy looked exactly like anime with its art but retained the same audio, then I don't think that should be called anime. I think Avatar falls into that category in that it may look somewhat anime visually, but the audio has no anime quality to it at all.

good job on telling my your opinions, now tell me how Korean manhwa and china making moving cave drawings like "Cupid's Chocolates" fit into you're perfect world

>he's an anime has to be made in japan fag
So tell me, what happens if the entire shaft staff made a show in america?

That wherecat movie from Scobby Doo is also anime since all the production team is in the USA meanwhile the animation was Japanese.

No, because it doesn't look or sound like anime. It doesn't matter who made it or where, but it still has to be anime.

stop avatarfagging

Not anime

I don't know why I'm posting anything in this shit thread, but here's anime qualification 101. Is your cartoon:
1.) conceived of by a Japanese creator?
2.) produced by a Japanese animation studio?
3.) broadcast/released primarily in Japan or for a Japanese audience?

If the answer to at least two of these questions isn't yes, it's not "anime" as the term is used in the English language.

What the fuck is up with the toblerone scenes?

Stop bumping this crap.