Fate/Stay Night

>Fate/Stay Night

Chuunibyou waifufaggotry involving historical and legendary figures.

>Re:Zero
Literally R E D D I T the anime (whatever that means). Has only one good episode.

I swear I'm not spamming, I just don't have anything else to add to my post and I couldn't think of any other show.

>Kemono friends
Animals eating sweet garbage and being mildly erotic.

>Evangelion
A battle between two girls in giant robots to decide who is the most attractive

>Kemono Friends

3DPD

>Kemono Friends
some 3D-shit and moeshit show a lot of people like for some reason

>Oreimo
A show about a Japanese guy who wants to fuck his blonde sister

Take out historical figures and it works for Monogatari too

>Fate Apocrypha
Shitty show with a trap as its only redeeming quality.

>Maid Dragon
Lesbian Dragon desperately tries to rape Virgin Tech Support

>HxH
A kid with a stupid haircut and his fishing rod travels around the world with his white haired lesbian with a skateboard and an unemployed guy that could be their dad

>BnHA
Everyone hates the little guy in latex clothes and love the frog, praise kek?

Accurate

>Ballroom e Youkoso
Blatant homobait like Yuri on Ice, but with ballroom dancing.

> Aldnoah Zero
Oh my god! they all die in the end of season1!
Beginning of season 2: nah, we were only joking

> Erased
What was exactly happentr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr

> Yuri on ice
faggot skaters

>Made in Abyss
It's a deconstruction of the cute girls doing cute adventure things genre and a bunch of lolis end up getting tortured and brutally murdered.

>New Game
It's about waifus.

>SAO
A poorly written harem anime disguised as a shitty romance anime disguised as a bland video game anime diguised as a violently generic isekai anime.

Recreators
It tries to be a commentary on writing tropes but falls sorta flat

>Youjo Senki
MC is literally Hitler and Sup Forums wants to fuck her anyway.

i don't know what the fuck the deal with that hamster show is, it must be the anime equivalent of hypno-toad because the fans of that show are completely fuckered

Mayoiga
black guy on a bus

if anything it makes the boners bigger, but yeah, Tanya is loli Hitler basically

The nasuverse is actually pretty interesting. The holy grail wars (where the fate stories are set) are just one tiny isolated portion of the world. In the overall setting of the universe heroic spirits make sense but they realised that it appeals to the lowest common denominator of people they turned the whole thing into a waifu shitfest.

Evangelion is about deep sea diving.

Leorio is 17.

>Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji
the absolute madman winning everything and loses everything again because hes an idiot

>Naruto

Clown-colored ninja wants friends. Also,edgelord rival.

> Re: Creators
This is horrible why is it like this nothing makes sense, why did so many creations die? Why were their deaths so pointless? Why did it end the way it did? The villain got away scott free what is this I don't even know.

Shark is best girl, though. Mamika died for this.

> Prisma Illiya
Pic Related.

Vallhellsing: for some people still like vapmire shows

>Every isekai
Very pleb only Sup Forums normies watch.

>Naruto

Best anime evah! Make 100 naruto Sup Forums thread everyday!

>Saekano
Erifags a shit, Megumifags a win, Sempaifags is Lelouch clones.

>Prisma Illya

Filled with flithy secondaries. Even DEEN could do better.

>Youjo
I wanna fug Aoi Yuki to advance the white rice according to Sup Forums.

>HxH
Gary stu massages tits. It must be bad.

>Hellsing
The mango is better. Always.

>GochiUsa
The epic struggle between cawfee and guween tea, with some kind of small furry animal as the referee

>Isekai Smartphone
Jesus was reincarnated as a japanese boy with a smartphone in a fantasy world, every girl he meets wants his dick and he's kind enough to shoot people with rubber bullets

and I forgot to mention for gochiusa, theres some kind of eldritch creature with an unpronounceable by humans syllable in its name called sxaro

I tend to avoid threads of anime I didn't watch.

>Tsugumomo
Harem shit

>Kemono Friends
Horribly animated CGI that is ironically loved by waifufags.
>Yuri On Ice
Some character apparently jizzes all over the ice? Gross. Is this what turns fujos on nowadays? Being slippery when wet?
>CCS
She's a lesbian with a boyfriend and her best friend is a cuck. Apparently her brother's a homo too. I guess she dies in another universe or something.
>SNK
Armin is absolutely, positively, the worst thing ever and ruined the manga (apparently). Some hobo pedophile is grooming a kid.

iniditlal d: euro bit + ridiculous aomunts of ridiculous drivers

>HxH
There's these two shotas people keep pairing together and a clown

Aho Girl
>dumb bitch don't know how to interact with dude

Mayoiga: Everything wrong with Sword Art Online in the form of 80/90s slashers and "its shit ironically" tone

>One Piece
there are so many people doing so much stuff, yet nothing ever happens

>JoJo
There's this guy, Gappy that makes everyone happy. Also a homosexual priest.

>Love live

Long time girl of twelve years finds out she has an amazing voice while singing in downtown Tokyo when a scout spots her and starts her journey to become the #1 hit superstar in all Japan. She will make new friends and memories in her climb to fame but don't get too close! Because In the end they're all competing to be the best!

disgusting.

>Raildex
A show about Jesus punching women

>Lain

Self proclaimed girl is good at technology despite being girl and builds supercomputer in her moms basement with college funds and money hacked from the government. Watch out though! When the top suits working for the NSA notice the millions of stolen cash it becomes a deadly race against time. Will Lain be able to download her personality into the internet using her supercomputer she built as a girl before the cops can get to her? Probably.:

>lewding friends

NOT TANOSHII

>Little Witch Academia
A show about a bunch of lesbians that use magic and go to a magic school

I think this is pretty accurate.

>Seikaisuru Kado
Show about politics and aliens turns into a Yaoi action show with a some yandere guy.

>DBS
a bunch of spics that turn into arians when they get mad

>Made in the Abyss

Little boy and cute sister go on vacation with beloved parents to mysterious island where during travel an evil yet mysterious monster sinks the ship and pulls beloved parents down into an enchanted ocean where deadly monsters and powerful relics await. Upon reading about the enchanted Abyss brother and sister find out about a powerful relic capable of resurrection for beloved parents and thus begins their journey to become stronger so that one day they may venture down and save their parents and destroy the cruel Abyss that caused them and others so much pain throughout time.

Was I even close?

>The nasuverse is actually pretty interesting.
Halo Effect in motion.

Just because it has girls you want to fuck doesn't mean the worldbuilding is any good, matter of fact, the world is consistently shat on for being contrived and stupid.

>Sup Forumsermin talking bullshit again

>Jojolion
Space Seaman and his robot companion journey through the cosmos fighting an ancient vampire from the start of the series.

No, not even close. Literally everything is wrong except for the fact that a place called the Abyss exists.

Damn!

>Made in Abyss
Undertale but with more shota and loli

>Little With Academia
Harry Potter with waifus

>Mawaru Penguindrum
An animated docudrama about some 90s Japanese terrorist attack

>Bleach
Main character gets in some accident and turns half ghost. He fights the evil ghosts who are all mad scientists or something who have done nothing wrong. This proceeds for 700 chapters.

>Code Geass

MLG mecha Han Solo goes rouge against his own father and nation due to the fact that he's actually "good" and don't want to follow in the footsteps of an evil man. Do to his godlike abilities he's able to carry his team of fellow elite pilots to near victory and win the hearts of th people until his beloved girlfriend is kidnappend and while attempting to save her he falls into a devious trap that leads to his ultimate defeat. Or does it?

>Kimi no Nawa
An amnesiac girl who never remembers her name exchanges body with a boy also falls in love with hiim. J.J. Abrams makes a pitch for a live-action remake as they find the secrets to conquer the hearts of their respective loved ones and question the NATURE of Sup Forums MEMES.

>Kancolle
A bunch of girls who are actually ships fight each other? They also dress very lewdly and it doesn't have good music like 2hu

>Chuunibyou waifufaggotry involving historical and legendary figures.
As someone that actually read the VN, that's pretty fucking spot on. Still doesn't negate the fact that Shirou is a fucking champ and Saber a pure.

>Umaru chan
Take a dash of Sup Forums, a cup of Sup Forums, and a bucket full of piss and shit. Even Mars of Destruction is more appealing than this.

Accurate

>Index
Magical high school battle harem but better written than the average one? Still not as good as Zero no Tsukaima though rip

He's going to ruin it

>take out the only part that isn't meaningless buzzwords and it can apply to more than one thing
wow

>Youko Senki
A tiny Nazi girl trying to conquer Not-Europe and fight God. Did I get that right?

>Fate/Stay Night
its a generic battle harem

>K-on!
Group of imouto waifus group to make a band but end up in slice of life and no ecchi at all outside the doujins. Some became lesbians.

>Kakegurui
A gambling anime that's decidedly bad because it's not Kaiji.

>and love the frog, praise kek
>trips
You don´t know half of it.
She´ll have solo spinoffs after marrying the MC.

>J.J. Abrams
>literally who

>Kakegurui
Wants to be Akagi/Kaiji with none of what makes Akagi/Kaiji appealing, but with rich crazy waifus.

This is pretty accurate.

>Made in Abyss

Pic related is best girl but also worst girl, the bunny smells nice, what the fuck did Bondrewd do to his daughter or something

Osomatsu:

Sequel of Doraemon, Nobita has cloned himself with the last of Doraemon's machines he left behind before his battery became empty and stopped moving.