youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

what's the appeal of tap dancing?

>The big-picture reality of this moment is that Mr. Trump is too late. His attempts to make America whiter are doomed to fail because the demographic revolution is now irreversible. The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of color, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age 5, so if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multiracial reality.

>Perhaps understanding the math of the matter can inspire Democrats to carry themselves with courage and the confidence that resisting Mr. Trump’s pro-white public policies is not only morally right but also squarely places them on the right side of history.

It’s too late, drumpfies. The browning of America cannot be averted.

How great will it be when DACA officially dies tomorrow?

Trump isn't serious about gun control, right? Not shilling, just a little worried.

>Crooked Hillary is still tweeting instead of going hungry in a prison cell

What’s all this about DACA?

What's going on in Italy?

If it's too late, then why are they trying to destroy all his efforts?

WALL.:
[x] Unbuilt

AMNESTY:
[x] Granted

HILLARY:
[x] Unjailed

PROMISES:
[_] Kept

>5'12"

Regardless of if Trump is, Rick Scott is fucking FL. See

Pretty good. Trump gave the Dems and the never trump/open borders faggots a chance to actually do something about it. They did fuck all and actually rejected a plan to let them stay and legalize them over 10 years. It won't be a great day for dems.

>DACA
>does
>tomorrow
>

WHERE'S MY WIFE SITTING ON MY LAP IN THE SMOKING DEN REEEEEE TRUMP'S AMERICA SUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He walked it back after a meeting with the NRA. They just gave him evidence that the proposed restrictions were retarded.

Mussolini resurrected

BEATDOWN, MADNESS, CHAOS IN THE BRAIN LET MY BLOOD FLOW, LET MY BLOOD FLOW THROUGH YOU MANG

Meatball meteor shower

It's like he wants to turn Florida blue

ICE AGENTS REPORT IN
DACA ENDING SOON
WE NEED TO BE READY

I seriously doubt it. He is playing up to the dems to confuse them or give them the illusion that he is willing to just ban all guns or whatever. He is fucking with their head basically because the dems are DESPERATE for a big win. is It possible trump will help ban all guns? yes, but it's pretty unlikely. even his core fans would turn on him if he does anything too crazy.

No, he just had to do some PR judo to get the Dems off his back. Plus trying to give people a reason to want to go out and ensure that a Republican house and senate keeps anything from happening.

i hope Scott doesn't run for Senate

not yet

>elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI
If the LEGA group gets 40%+ it means Italy has their President Trump.

we can hope. Whats the reported at?

Trump in the Shell!

:)

My favorite thing about having a username is how bad it triggers the shariablue shills on here. Suck it you sniveling libtards. You are traitorous swine and trump will expose you!

He trolled Diane Feinstein into doing a literal cackling happy merchant routine on live national TV at the prospect of disarming the goyim. He's 100% in our corner.

she's a very very cute girl! and actually has a job unlike "awoo"

other filename suggestions?

No, that's good.

She was truly cute before the sandnigger got all rapey with her

Almost guaranteed he is; and losing DeSantis out of the house to be Gov down there too

i cant read linquinie. does that say 12k out of 60k reporting?

Good. I'd appreciate it if next time there's a mass shooting he would get his talking points from NRA or GOA before he says some more stupid shit like the meeting with Feinstein. That was not MAGA. I forgive him because I realize he's a boomer from New York who has little knowledge of gun rights but it was still a bad look.

So much for Skeletor being /ourguy/ I guess. Banning firearm accessories is straight up retarded. Raising the age for purchasing long guns is stupid, too, but not as bad as hardware bans. Waiting periods have zero statistical evidence of success in reducing shootings. Who the fuck is writing these laws? And why, when Republicans control the Florida legislature (both houses) and the Governor's Mansion are they pushing gun control at all? I genuinely don't understand it.

Hope so. It was unpleasant to watch live. Like I said before, I forgive him for speaking some retarded shit but he shouldn't have held that meeting at all. He had nothing to gain and a lot to lose by even considering gun control at all.

REPORTIN

She’s a big press secretary

does Scott have a chance to beat Nelson?

One dimension of SJW that bears mention: sincerity.

There do exist genuine SJWs who truly believe there is social injustice.

However, they are the creation of, and serve as pawns for, a cynical breed of SJW who invent “social injustice” to use as a wedge issue to create class divisions as part of their Marxist redistributive strategy.

Its easy to tell the difference: the sincere SJWs, although often idealistic and naive regarding real life solutions and the laws of economics and nature, their hearts are in the right place, so they appreciate and respond to a show of compassion and a willingness to find solutions. One can find common ground with them regarding the tragedy of human pain and suffering and the need for solutions.

The strategic SJW, however, will never be satisfied by a willingness to acknowledge and relieve human pain and suffering, because a solution is not what they are after. They want the suffering (real or apparent) to remain for strategic purposes. Since they do not truly want the social justice that they claim to want, there can be no rational discourse or common ground.

Their arguments are disconnected and internally inconsistent, they “move the goal post”, they use “strawman” or other fallacial arguments.

>user gets (you)s

Well now he doesn't. That was another easy race pissed away.

HILLARY SHOWED UP AT THE OSCARS AND THEY GAVE HER AN HONORARY AWARD

HAHAHAHHAA

Yes.

Your daily reminder that we share an ecosystem with the Chiense who don't give a shit about the environment, and if the US got rid of the EPA (which is a step backwards) the Chinese would lose their grip on manufacturing goods anyway. Thus, tariffs are the only smart option to negate the effects of unscrupulous undemocratic Chinese control.

Awoo's a border agent
Cirno and Awoo work together

When is the deadline for DACA?

Are you serious right now.

are you memeing me?

That's why it's important to call your state representative if you are in FL.

THIS IS ACTUALLY AN INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT OF THE JEWS. they can't help it

I hope this is bait

>before the sandnigger got all rapey with her
????

I almost stroked out the first time I saw this. I know it's real, and you know it's real, but to see it occur like that... It's like someone pushed the "Jew Mode" button.

AWOOs have jobs too!

>ywn be mistakenly pulled over by a cowtit wolfgirl
why live?

I'm not a Floridian, thankfully. From what I've heard the Florida GOP is cucked anyway.

>He had nothing to gain and a lot to lose by even considering gun control at all.
He had to do it in order for everything else that is coming.

But I agree with your sentiment. I think the 2nd Amendment is off limits in terms of using it like he did. That is THE pillar that makes this whole multi-ethic shitshow of neo-USA continue working.

Translation: "We have nothing so maybe we can find a coincidence or something and play with timelines to make it look like he wouldn't have run if the Russians hadn't___________________(fill in the blank)....then, we ignore the actual timing of some event-horizon events so we can clearly show that he didn't run until after the Russians had crossed a certain line...."
Getting pretty desperate if they are down to this crap - i wonder what would happen if they tried to bump certain events/timelines against what Hillary and the Dems were doing.....Did they start talking about collusion before or after their folks started getting sloppy in the set up attempt - when did they decide to start 'investigating" Trump?

let the real border agents do their job. This isn't bring your daughter to work day.

Polling had him in a tight but winnable race, which likely meant 5pt victory or more. Not sure how people are going to react to him going gun grabber on them.

She's one of the Nassar molested kids

This. Even Trump walked back, yet Scott is marching forward like an idiot. Call your representative.

>lying on the internet

Fuck you. Awoo a best.

He just touched her taint.

NEVADAWOO~

He did gain a ton though. You're not thinking this through all the way. Trump got the following things out of that meeting:
>made himself and by extension the GOP look like the reasonable adult perspective in DC
>reached out a hand to work with the Democrats after a tragedy - major bonus points with moderates and blue dogs for that
>seized control of the narrative on gun control, so now "common sense reform" includes arming teachers
>his bullshit about bump stocks completely moved the discussion away from banning ARs
>Democrats tried to push for an AWB anyways in an election year

These are useful things that will help us elect more Republicans to Congress in November and finally start expanding federal gun rights again.

Note how the dims have “learned their lesson” from the DACA talks. Schmucker and Pelousy were crowing about their meetings with President Trump to anyone who would point a camera in their direction. They were ecstatic and smiling and sure that they were going to get their way.
This time, they are much more reserved and seem to be holding their tongues as they wait for the other shoe to drop.

That alone should speak volumes.

Let's see where this goes.

enough is enough folks...with the ever widening censorship of youtube, google the web and all it is getting time for the executive branch - someone with sanity to set in and protect the forms of our being able to get all forms of information. These companies are not really private and they are a monopoly of left wing communist who are trying to pull off a coup d’é·tat

they have to be stopped quickly NOW before it is a too late Venezuelan situation my friends!

midnight. The court order makes it so that DACA doesn't go away but doesn't force them to re up them.They also get reuped in phases. Its all in trumps court. If he wants it the first batch are gone or at least with out papers tomorrow

Meanwhile, all Hillary's crimes are ignored......
It is convenient for Secretary Cankles isn’t it?

It’s almost like that was the entire point of this “Russia collusion investigation”. Nahhhh, that can’t be true, after all everyone involved in the investigation is an honest employee of the government. < /sarc >

Prediction: when everyone is completely sick of this “investigation” going absolutely nowhere (probably after the mid terms when all its mileage is spent but maybe sometime next year), and its purpose is thus achieved (obfuscating the real collusion between Hillary and the DNC and Russia), it will disappear from every CNN discussion panel as a topic of conversation, as the next manufactured controversy is introduced to spoil Trump’s chances in 2020.

Welcome to the brave new world comrades.

dude you are SO fucking funny I just wanted to post to tell you I am huge fan of you

I am ready for the news cycle.
Bye Hogg and Goblina.

shes more like a park ranger cause she gaurds a little forest.

From the inside tho, that's generally where they draw the line on legitimate medical treatment

>He had to do it in order for everything else that is coming.
and I'm not just talking out of my ass. Watch that meeting again and look for when some legislature recommends bundling "national carry permit reciprocity." Where a conceal carry permit issued by any state is recognized by all states. with the Feinstein grun grabbin bill.

Trump says "No, that needs to be it's own bill".
Trump wants that to pass. And he doesn't want that idea to be bundled with the failure they were talking about in that room with the assault weapons ban and domestic violence laws.

He wants national reciprocity to actually happen.

real joe hours who the fuck up. hit that smash button awoo my niggas

>Let's see how bad the Oscars are this year
>Turn on /v
>Negress is singing a tearful song in front of a rainy background
Every year it gets worse and worse

los goblianos

I agree. I also think there are a lot of people who forget how many pro-gun Dems there are. The number is not insignificant.
Of course a lot of these pro-gun Dems are Whites who are being pushed out of the party anyway, but I think it's still worth mentioning.

Hope left the White House because she couldn't compete with T H I C C

Anyone have the transcript or recording of this?

We will never get a fair election after Trump.

we should start a "spiciest magapede in kekistan" general

now there is a woman who could survive the winter solo mode and club you if stray from cave

Just hope there is not last minute "stay" or extention. Trump won the narrative, now just needs to stand firm.

Oishi.webm

>Message of the movie is open borders for wakanda
Where are you idiots who said it was black trump the movie?!

I am beginning tothink that too. He did too much stuff that didn't sit well with seemingly anyone to make me think he wanted anything they discussed to pass.

Idea: reintroduce lions to Europe and make money off their pelts. Thoughts?

Fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

3, 2, 1.

like salty bags of milk
>Not telling.
qt trap confirmed
i'm stuck in this weird zone of being 25 and hating western women and wanting to start a family
i'd colonize ur boipussi
give me the original i want to fix this hatjob

>one actually guard the mountain
>the other just fooling around by the lake.
Exactly.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, EVERYWHERE

I would say the FBI and the Clinton criminal cabal trying to deny the people to a fair election is a constitutional crisis in itself, especially since those involved are still walking around scot free.