It says here that you didn't marathon Endless Eight, how do you explain this?

It says here that you didn't marathon Endless Eight, how do you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu05UJ_qLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched it once a day when it aired on Animax years ago.

I actually did.
Oh boy, what a headache I had afterwards.

But I did, I watched it for Haruhi's swimsuits.

Clearly this is a mistake. I marathon it often as a batsu game for ever semester I get an average of below 80.

Fuck I remember it like it was yesterday when these all first aired.

It was the summer before my freshman year of high school and I was really into Haruhi at the time. I remember being so goddamn pumped for season 2, the wait felt like it was forever after seein the first season a couple years prior.

School's out, hell yeah new season of Haruhi this was all I've been waiting for.

Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody airs, I download a fansub and fucking loved it.

Couple weeks later the first episode of Endless Eight airs, okay that was neat even though it took a bit but can't wait for the next episode!

Next week, 2nd episode of Endless Eight. My 14 year old self was pretty damn confused and I thought I downloaded the same episode again. Go on Sup Forums to see everyone else talkin about it. People jokingly say that it's gonna seriously last 8 episodes. Yeah, fat fucking chance of them actually pulling that.

TWO GODDAMN MONTHS LATER, THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST. ENDLESS EIGHT ENDS AFTER EIGHT FUCKING EPISODES.

My summer felt ruined because I was so looking forward to a new season of Haruhi. And yeah we got 6 other episodes compared to the endless eight run, but I was so goddamn disappointed.

I don't really watch anime anymore.

I watched the first season and regretted wasting my time. Sure as hell wont waste any more watching the second season and some shitty movie.

I had a dream Kadokawa announced Snow Mountain Syndrome movie as an another damage control from Friends.

Why does Kadokawa hate money so much? Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?

fuck you

fuck you too

I did and I watch it every year for my beloved

this is the most reddit thing I've ever read
why are you trying so hard to be cool and quirky when you're anonymous, I don't get it, what the fuck do you have to gain by typing in such a cringey and weird way?

Since I was there for every single episode when it aired, I'm now not strong enough to marathon it nor I can watch it "ironically" like you young'uns do
It left too great a scar

Season 2 was a lie

Imagine the sound of her cute yelps while you're sticking it in her

I watched it when it first aired, pleb.

(OP)
I actually did.
Oh boy, what a headache I had afterwards.

I rewatched all of Haruhi just recently and Endless Eight wasn't that bad. Of course it might very well be that 13 years of watching anime have damaged my brain, but time went by surprisingly quickly during my Endless Eight marathon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzu05UJ_qLc

this, and only this

I did 3 fucking times

Correct. I watched it on a weekly basis as it aired.

I did, twice. Once when I watched it in airing order, again when i watched it in chronological order.

I don't watch bad anime.

Not the Yukatas?

Personally, I consider it the height of laziness that they only animated a few of the events, rather than all 15,000+ like they should have.

It would only take them about 300 years to finish it if they release one per week

Every episode had it's own storyboard, character designs, camera angels, etc. The only thing that was the same is a script, even seyuus' lines were recorded differently with different intonations and pacing. They didn't saved much from doing it, I believe it was truly just a fuck you to Kadokawa for making them do S2 in a very short time

>Kadokawa
its all starting to fall into place

And yet we never saw them die in a bus crash, get stuck in an elevator, be hospitalized from bad shellfish, or get jobs handing out sanitary napkins.

>watched a couple of Haruhi episodes a week
>didn't keep track were I stopped
>skipped through e8 episodes
>"I'm pretty sure I already watched that"
>fuck this shit, I dowloaded a batch that has multiple of the same episode due to an error
>didn't find another batch
>FUCK THIS SHIT
I found out much later about e8, never bothered to pick it up again because it really wasn't worth it

I don't know where you're getting your sources from but I most certainly did marathon Endless Eight. I've done it twice actually, it's the only way to properly enjoy the arc.

I actually did marathon it. Checkmate.

i did though

Bullshit: I rewatched whole franchise 3 times, including the ∞.

>how do you explain this?
I watched it as it was airing, which was, like most shows, once a week. I was thus unable to marathon it, and I felt no compulsion to watch it again.

t. pleb

It says here I dropped the show after 3rd episode and google confirming it just keeps fucking going and I spent rest of my life watching something good instead.

It was annoying when it aired because every single week was the same shit but when I rewatched it recently, it didn't bother me that much and I actually watched all of them without stopping

I killed myself before I finished.

I watched it when it came out like a true patrician, but felt I was the plebiest of plebs when it was done. Fuck this show.

I watched it dubbed does that count?

3 or 4 episodes were enough, all of them felt redundant