When did liberals get so stupid and ugly? Are they just less evolved?

Why do liberals think they have a higher IQ than conservatives even though all the proof shows;

1. Conservatives have a higher IQ
2. Conservatives have better family lives/values
3. Conservatives are 10x more mentally stable than liberals
4. Conservatives are prescribed less anxiety/depression drugs by a factor of 100 to 1
5. Conservatives on average do far less drugs than liberals
6. Conservatives are far less likely to land in jail or prison
7. Conservatives are better looking

What's wrong with liberals? When did they branch off and stop evolving?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-most-educated-states
mic.com/articles/92943/new-study-reveals-that-people-with-high-iqs-usually-have-one-thing-in-common#.PljtM7IMv
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120619112820.htm
scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Psychological-Science-2012-Hodson-0956797611421206.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opinion/sunday/blue-states-red-states-values.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do liberals think they have a higher IQ than conservatives
Dunning–Kruger effect

Nobody cares about this? I want to know people!

God bless JW. Bumping just for him. The man never disappoints,.

These are the kids who's parents told them they could be anything they wanted. The ones with no discipline.

Same reason russia with little r suck such big cock?

its a scientific fact that urban animals, be it humans, birds, dogs, cats, are more inteligent than their no urban conterparts

a simple answer is that its a complex enviroment

if beeing more inteligent correlates with beeing more liberal, that tells you something about the fundamental societal axioms

The Democrat party is the party of niggers, illegal aliens, and starbucks baristas. They want to lower the voting age to 16, because they are running out of useless idiots/parasites to vote against the Constitution.

That's liberalism in the United States of America

This picture is degenerate as fuck to be honest. As much as I love Trump exposing your sexuality like that is degenerate. Trying to make yourself attractive sexually is very degenerate.

on what planet do you find conservative girls like that...even the hotter conservative girls are always the horse faced hope hicks types . Liberals got all sorts of hot girls

>Having to be vigilant 24/7 because of the threats of urban life makes you more intelligent

Okay, so if blacks are so smart why are they still so poor? They're being outmatched by retarded suburban and rural retards

Wait isn't OP claiming to be more intelligent. I don't think you thought this through

this
checked

I assume you only mean whites? If you added in the browns and blacks it would be no contest obviously. And if you compared black republican voters to black democrats voters I guarantee there would be at least a 10 point difference in favor of the Thomas Sowells.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>liberals get so stupid and so ugly
You are taking the causes as consequences.
Ugly and dumb people become liberals in the first place because they feel that if they were obligated to compete IRL they would always lose. Leftism is literally for losers.

Also the answer lies here
and

Liberals are just plain nasty and stupid. A volatile mix.

Because city people are all fucking sheep. The poor minorities on welfare and cant get jobs due to shitty education and a high minimum wage all live in cities and vote for the very party who keep them there, at the bottom.

There's nothing more dangerous than a self-hating narcissist

pretty much this

I don't care how bad city life is, it cannot possibly be any worse and more dehumanizing than living in a suburb. Suburbs harbor the absolutely lowest forum of subhuman waste on the planet.

>Conservatives are better looking

This meme needs to stop

The media now tries to promote the thesis that cleaner people (who hate smelly people), that is having hygiene, leans toward right wing and tend to be authoritarian

Naxalt

It's purely genetic, retard! Technically speaking, children are only as smart as their parents. For example, if you breed a spic or nigger with a white, you get a child with an IQ of 83. It's not fucking rocket science.

on this planet, you dimwit.

cities have the highest concentrations of niggers, packed into an incredibly dense area with a high population. what part about that don't you understand.

t. Mexican intellectual

post your hot trump girls, boyo's.

Suburbs have the highest concentration of...

absolutely nothing.

Still better looking than that whale in the OP. The ugliest conservative woman is like a 5, whereas the ugliest liberal woman is like a -10/10. Try harder, faggot!

in the meantime, does anyone have that photo collage of the before/after liberalism/feminism pic set? would easily prove the point. but here's another 10/10 trump girl in the meantime.

that conservative chick is ugly also.

Have a great time in the big city, liberal arts student.

Protip: nobody tips you more when you make foam shapes in the lattes. Just stick to the basics; people with real jobs are in a hurry.

Liberals spend tens of thousands of dollars on worthless journalism degrees then spend their lives living in misery while they bitch about conservatives who run their own businesses and can repair engines, build nearly anything out of metal or wood, and grow all of the country's food with only a highschool education.

Top 10 states by IQ:
Massachusetts
Minnesota
New Hampshire
Connecticut
Wisconsin
Kansas
Vermont
Iowa
New Jersey
Colorado

7/10 voted Democrat in the last election.

MA trump voter reporting in. Not our fault all of the hillary voters flood into our States to gobble up our tax dollars.

College educated whites voted overwhelmingly Trump.

10 Most Educated States:
Massachusetts
Colorado
Minnesota
Connecticut
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maryland
Virginia
New Jersey
Washington
10/10 voted Democrat in the last election.
usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-most-educated-states

What evidence do you have to support this claim?

Quick gestalt!

>The ugliest conservative woman is like a 5

That is simply untrue you stupid leaf. Day of the Rake when?

By race. Only 49%... I remembered it higher.

NAXALT doesn't apply to OP's comment?

OP didn't just say "LOL WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU" he stated their is evidence to disprove leftist argument of superiority. (citation needs)

>fundamental societal axioms
>beeing

(((Educated)))

>I'm not gonna read books because of DA JOOS

Education=/=intelligence.

I am an IT architect. I have a basic chart of this printed out and hanging at one of my desks. I have it marked down on what good I am at various things, very handy.

la ogra de las americas

this means nothing really, considering you can go to gender study or some useless degree in college.

The implication was more along the lines of

> I'm super smart because I listened to a professor talk about a watered down synopsis of a sociology book written by a jooo in between binge drinking and protesting the police

>rural & suburban retards
>high iq
Oh, I'm laffing

Whites overwhelmingly voted for Trump thanks to many Democrats alienating whites with the All Whites are Racist rhetoric. I'm not denying that. But even still 49% Trump vs 45% Hillary isn't a huge difference. Meanwhile amongst uneducated whites 67% voted Trump vs only 28% for Hillary. The facts don't exactly scream, "Conservatives have a higher IQ." Also it isn't exactly fair to discount every single non-whites vote.

That woman is sixty and had probably gained lots of weight from pumping out children left and right. It doesn't count.

mic.com/articles/92943/new-study-reveals-that-people-with-high-iqs-usually-have-one-thing-in-common#.PljtM7IMv
and
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120619112820.htm

I wasn't really talking iq. I just wanted to assert that college educated whites elected trump. Some college through highschool put him in by a landslide.

I'm a little interested in how college educated non whites were more supportive of trump than their less "educated" counterparts.

the hot liberal girls are the ones liberals want you to see and the ones they make sure you see on tv and social media. The vast majority are what you would expect, fat blue haired lesbians.

James Wood is a grandmaster wizard. Especially in todays retarded political climate, why was he allowed to gather so much power?

>1. Conservatives have a higher IQ

--scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Psychological-Science-2012-Hodson-0956797611421206.pdf

>2. Conservatives have better family lives/values
--nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opinion/sunday/blue-states-red-states-values.html

Conservatives need a validation for their intellectually inferior beliefs.
>conservatives have a higher IQ
When it becomes clear that traditionally liberal (oxymoron) traits such as openness are strongly correlated with high IQs and countries with high IQ are also generally leftist, they resort to disparaging the education system.
>libtard savant: cultural marxism and liberal propaganda taking over college
They can't accept the fact that people with higher education tend to be less conservative.
>b-b-but DUNNING KRUGER
After all this has been pointed out, they cite the Dunning-Kruger effect to ironically support their own perception of intellectual superiority.
>fat lesbian feminist libtards
Then, cuckservatives resort to blatant straw men/misinformation such as OP's image and numbers 3, 4, and 7.
This ideological spectrum really is pathetic.

>Lauren Southern

Are you fucking kidding me? She's just looking beta bucks from alt-lite orbiters.

Then why do conservatives and the alt-right feel such an inexplicable need to constantly shove attractive conservative women into every facet of their programs?

You presented a series of your own personal opinions as a counter to op's claims.

You're not doing great.

Niggers being leftists guarantees their iq will be lower
You don't get to control for race when we're talking about political groups
Kill yourself

>your own personal opinions
They're called facts, smartass. Sorry buddy, facts don't care about your feelings. All my statements about conservatives were based off of replies to this thread, so you are either illiterate, retarded, or too lazy to read the other replies before you post.

More Liberals are ugly because ugly people are fat and stupid (being fat and being stupid are definitely correlated) and in the last few years, fat ugly stupid people have been praised and coddled into following whatever group showers them with undeserved praise. People on the left used to be intelligent, more intelligent on average than people on the right, but now this is untrue simply because so many pre-rational, mouthbreathing retards have come out of the woodwork to identify as leftists to where identifying as one in any way in public begs ridicule from people with their shit together

i wanna bust my nut in webm-related, not a trad thot

>Implying that you have evidence to prove you're case

I moved to burbs from the city. I am much happier. I just to be a degenerate and lived a life of chasing temporary highs to avoid lows. Out here I am content, I have people who love me and want to be around me constantly which is more than I can say about the city life I used to live of endless hookups and fakeness.

Pathetic, you fell for the race mixing jew.

College educated whites voted in trump. Non whites have lower iqs than whites. The plurality of educated people from the higher iq majority supported trump.

Additionally, given that the majority of non college educated whites are higher iq than college educated non whites, and they supported trump in landslide, I find your arguments spurious at best.

Short of every trump supporting white being from the bottom 40%, and every hillary supporter being from the top 60%, your position is mathematically impossible, and the probability of this being true is virtually non existent.

Sorry dude. Better luck in 2020.

Living in MA as a Trump voter sucks. And I don't even think Trump is far enough on the right for me.

>Why do liberals think they have a higher IQ
In order for a useful idiots to be useful idiots, they MUST NOT know they are useful idiots, so you repeatedly indoctrinate them by telling them things along the lines of "you are the most educated generation in history, lol" minus the lol, or "No really, autism may very well be the next stage of human evolution" again while keeping a straight face and, boom! You have liberals...

DIGITS confirm OP points to be true

Checked

Feminism is a bio weapon, a Virus

Idk man. I do live in Portland and it’s hard to come by a conservativegirl and even then the term should be used loosely. Something about liberal girls that make my Dick hard. Maybe the fact they deep down just want to be broken and controlled like any woman. I view them as a game.

>What's wrong with liberals? When did they branch off and stop evolving?
Since the counter-culture faggotry that started in post-WW2 era America
>beat generation begat hippies
>hippies begat grunge
>grunge begat millenial/post-millenial sjws

Honestly, this is more disgusting than cartel videos.