White handicapped person here. It's hard to be on the side of white pride when, in a "perfect white ethnostate"...

White handicapped person here. It's hard to be on the side of white pride when, in a "perfect white ethnostate", I'd be either kicked out or euthanized.

You're already euthanized and why do you think you would be kicked out? Nobody cares about taking care of cripples it's niggers no one likes. We can just call you Wheels and use you to pick up chicks at the beer hall.

/thread

> White
> handicapped
> person
> leaf

kys, it'd be simpler

go die

This

In a true ethnostate everyone would be treated like extended family. I would have no objection to taking care of your special needs. Its the fucking niggers I dont want to take care of. They are NOT part of my family and if our roles were reversed would not be able to take care of me even if they wanted to - and they wouldnt.

We would help you walk again within a fortnight without our funds being drained to pay for niggers.
We would revel in the challenge of perfecting all surgeries and reversing every disability.
We would cure cancer within a decade.

Checked. Fpbp

You'd be given artisanal white robot limbs hand crafted by the very best nazi scientists

lol

>can just call you Wheels and use you to pick up chicks at the beer hall.

>1 post by this ID
What kind of cripple though? Technicality cripple or actually a cripple?

in a "perfect white ethnostate" you wouldn't be there retard

Don't worry brah.We call still mount a machine gun on your wheelchair.You're fine

>I'd be either kicked out or euthanized
dont necessarily agree with you
but wait til the PoC's get you and blame you for every imagined transgression

you live in oklahoma, I KNOW where you live. Prepare for a shotgun blast down your throat

Aren't you jumping to conclusions a bit here? I personally would much prefer to live in an ethnostate, but that doesn't mean I'd want to kick out or euthanise everyone with disabilities. I mean, you can use a computer and type with decent grammar, so you are obviously able to contribute.

Have you ever actually asked people who want ethnostates how they feel about disabled people and such? I'm pro ethnostate, but I will still admit that getting rid of degenerates is the priority, so a decent hard-working black guy who respects the law and does his bit, well I wouldn't be in a massive hurry to kick him out. Some white chav who is a total degenerate, violent criminal (in a bad way), lazy dumb etc etc well, he's going straight into the incinerator.

Why do you equate white pride and ethnostates with lack of compassion and sympathy for the disadvantaged? Are you mentally disabled, too?

if your handicap is due to defective genetics then we would sterilise you, not kill you. We would still find an activity for you to petform to contribute to the greater good of society.

Are you kidding me? Fascism would be far more beneficial and merciful than anything else. You'd have a fulfilling, rewarding role in society as a stamp licker for the eternal reich.

Calm down you faggot. Goebbels was crippled and had multiple white children. If you're disease is genetic, then you shouldn't be passing that shit on in the first place, ethnostate or not. If anything, the ethnostate would want to take care of you more than anything we have now.