Kill the Cancer, Hiro-san. Kill pol, save Sup Forums

The lack of respect to Aniki isn’t suprising given the overwhelming surge of newfag reddity on pol, mixed with the malignant cancer of stormfag, natsoc, incel, eceleb austism. The fact is Sup Forums isn’t a Sup Forums community. It’s a tumour. And it is destroying the whole site. It’s time to kill the cancer, to save the patient, desu. You know what to do Hiro.

Nuke this board.

The lulz created would be epic. Historic. The intertubes would blow up. Huge MSM coverage. Massive stormfag/natsoc butt butthurt. Mountains of salt. And nothing of value would be lost.

It would be 4chans finest hour.

Sup Forums would just seep into every other board you retard.

No. The newfags, redditors, and shills would leave just as the Boomers did after the whole 'Q' thing. The only thing they come here for is Sup Forums. As much as I hate to say it, the leaf is right

Has happened before. Sup Forums moved onto other boards with a vengeance, and they had to reinstate it to stop the entirety of Sup Forums from becoming a diluted Sup Forums with an unhealthy dash of Sup Forums thrown in.

This board is the heart and soul of Sup Forums, the rest is reddit tier faggotry. Die, kike.

It would do nothing you fucking leaf faggot. You can get rid of the board but the people on it will still remain, they can easily retreat to any of the other boards. Idiot.

this
delete Sup Forums so I can make /nsg/ on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lgbt/, etc the butthurt from mixed-breeds, spics, and white guilt faggots would be hilarious

Sup Forums is the cancer, a virus. And there’s only one chemo for the red pill. There’s only one ending. One fate. SHUT. IT. DOWN.

This. They can nuke the board but we will survive and thrive under our harsh conditions. Remember, were not in here with them, they are in here with us .

I think Sup Forums should be shut down. So that I can get back to real world.

Just saw this on Shareblue and tumblr high five user we can beat em! Just got my mediamatters brand diapers and dildos and I am ready to fight!
:)

No, they'll just ban people from making political stuff on /news/.

As a nigga. We need Sup Forums.

Let operation black/pol/ begin!

poo in loo

As if, you fucks could not even raid /mlp/ few years back.

kek this plebbitor is afraid

DO IT FAGOTS

Best spot on the internet for impotent racist revenge fantasy circle jerks.

This reads like someone read the know your meme article on Sup Forums and came here for the first time to post this

I agree with you leaf man, Sup Forums needs to go, it has become insufferable over the last year.

Even though you're a fucking leaf, I agree. We should be dispersed into the collective. Shills can't shill on every board simultaneously. It would be better for everyone and we could focus on our specific interests. Raid Sup Forums for happenings. I wouldn't mind it.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

LEAF
E
A
F

FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK - you niggers are literally cancer. Canada gets NO SAY in ANYTHING. Fucking niggers.

>implying Sup Forums, oldfag central and new old Sup Forums, wasn't one of the boards hit hardest by aniki.

Shuffle off you ultra faggot.

Q predicted this

See? Pure cancer. Maximum newfag redditry. Nothing of value. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, anything. Not even Sup Forumsworthy.

>walk out front door
>step in human shit
careful what you wish for lad

Remember Sup Forumsharbor?
Remember how lulzy that was?
Remember how Sup Forums used to be on every board and was effectively unbannable?
Sure. Let's do it.

Q predicted you'd say that

Still a leaf.

Just delete it for a month and then bring it back as /mlpol/. Also Hiro wouldn’t do that because Sup Forums gets too much traffic.

jew confirmed

Sup Forums is no longer what it once was.

happy with ur trips?

>The lack of respect to Aniki isn’t suprising given the overwhelming surge of newfag reddity on pol, mixed with the malignant cancer of stormfag, natsoc, incel, eceleb austism. The fact is Sup Forums isn’t a Sup Forums community. It’s a tumour. And it is destroying the whole site. It’s time to kill the cancer, to save the patient, desu. You know what to do Hiro.
Fuck off with your degenerate faggot nu-male meme fucking faggot leaf
who gives a fuck about some dead faggot bodybuilding sodomite degenerate?
How has he helped the white race?
How is he a fucking hero?
Hero's are Charles Martel
Hitler
Caesar
Barbarossa
Lionheart
Joan of Arc
Arminous
Guderian
Rommel
Manstein
fuck off with your degenerate shit no one gives a fuck about fucking faggot cucked leaf
Fuck off and go back to your faggot worshipping fedorra tipping board

I'll support this. Browsing other boards is becoming unbearable. Not even boards like /an/ or /wsg/ are safe.

Lurk mor. The aniki bread on Sup Forums was, for the most part, summer-level half-baked sperging about degeneracy and natsoc hurrdurr. Old fags, like myself, tried some context. Whoever thought Sup Forums would be the mature board? Oldfags know the solution. Pic related, spelling wrong.

Thats not possible Raj. Once you're here, you're here forever.

oh no Sup Forums is finished how will they ever recover
t. increasingly neurotic jew

>hey fellow old fags

Fuck off back to Retarddit.

Your homoshit isn't even politics.

>implying anything on this board is

Lol, no they didn't.

Moot reinstated this and r9k just to fuck over STI who was trying to build a community out of refugees from both boards.
There was basically no repercussions on Sup Forums to deleting /new/ at all.
That's what it was called btw, there was no Sup Forums at the time. Hi welcome.

Dare I say it, Sup Forumsharbor 2.0?

THE SAME THREADS STAY AT THE TOP

THE SAME THREADS STAY AT THE TOP
BRING BACK SNACKS

free us from our cage hiro san

You got a point. I hardly see people talking about anything but the 4 same general talking points everyday, with bait sprinkled in-between.

Go home, oldfag

We don't tolerate fag memes on this board

Crazy enough to work.

Based snacks. invade other boards? Get the banhammer of righteousness.

>THE SAME THREADS STAY AT THE TOP

Yeah, bringing back snacks would help. It would be the best thing to happen outside of the return of moot.

crack the shell and let the yoke runneth forth

woah is that me in the picture?

I'd honestly be interested in seeing it happen, Sup Forums isn't at all the same. It's an absolute shithole now, 80% of people posting nowadays probably weren't even here before Sup Forums harbor, Zimmerman, the fun stuff. Newfags and idiocy have damaged the board, and these retards who don't know to keep politics in Sup Forums are already leaking to other places anyways.

It feels like a lost cause at this point. The only thing I can think of to save this place is to ban all people with reddit and facebook in their cache.