You see Sup Forums, dancing is more physically demanding than Football! Therefore, all the boys should take dancing

You see Sup Forums, dancing is more physically demanding than Football! Therefore, all the boys should take dancing.

Why should I dance I'm not royalty.

their agenda is so obvious. No wonder white men are turning feminine.

ballet is very demanding, but not as demanding as football seeing as you'll get a concussion if you play long enough

No joke dancing is a great way to tone the body and build coordination and flexibility.
It doesn't however allow for much in the way of competition, certainly not direct competition, which is what young men crave.

I could tell because football is dominated by a certain kind of people that never put effort into anything.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car.:-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

Being a faggot takes a lot more effort than being a straight man. Faggots are the real tough guys.

Gymnasts are proofs that have all the ability to to pick a fight and win at a local bar but none of the tenacity and fortitude to follow through. Show me an Olympian dancer who can take a punch and I will concede.

Football is for faggots, tbqh.

trips of truth

sweaty man, running is short pants and humpi- i mean tackling eachother, how is that not manly?

There is no reason that one cannot be a fantastic dancer as well as a sociopathic race warrior.

Dancing is redpilled, as long as it isn't degenerate hiphop there is beauty and aesthetics in dance.

More dancing, this what at the white house for Christmas. Trump specifically requested this.

It's not directly competitive which is why it appeals to poofs. People who can't take a loss are the worst kinds of people.

This is what dance encourages. It isn't wrong that you can always improve independent of competition, but without the risk of a loss you stagnate.

>all
what are you? North Korean?

ackshully, all boys should do both
violence and grace

It is actually more demanding in a certain sense but boys are not built for it and should play football instead. Play to your strengths.

Jean Claude Van Dam was a dancer and he could kick your ass while fucking your mom, faggot.

Just exercise and get outside. Too much football or soccer gives you brain damag.

He looks like the chad meme