Are games like D&D and magic the gathering degenerate?

Are games like D&D and magic the gathering degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatheringmagic.com/mikelinnemann-040115-top-11-controversial-artists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MtG
>White Only Decks
>Swears to destroy any mixed or black deck

It really depends on how you play it.

It gets better: Look up a card called "Invoke Prejudice" - the design looks like a klansman and the message "Those of the wrong color pay the cost" is hidden in the text.

>"I play my Blue-Eyed White Supremacist and destroy your Ancient Kang!"
>"You activated my trap card - Consider this game over!"
>"Why?"
>"Because we definitely won't agree how feminine its penis..."

All honesty though, something like DnD or MtG can help you work on socializing if you have problems like that. It might be tough to into it, but if you find a small group of friends its a useful way to begin exploring social interaction. It also helps with expanding your "imagination" which I think is an inherit necessity in any white man.

Degeneracy is anything which causes the further decline, the degeneration, of society. Immoral art is labeled degenerate, theft is labeled degenerate, drugs are labeled degenerate, promiscuity is labeled degenerate, all because they have negative effects on the societal collective. This is the definition. Knowing this, you can come to your own conclusions on whether these things have a positive or destructive effect on the west at large yourself, being familiar with the games.

No. It's Witchcraft.

DND is okay if you play with girls that don’t look like golem.

Wtf l love magic now

MtG has a lot of cards that involve getting rid of the heretics and stuff. It just depends on what color deck your using.

This.

Harold McNeill

It’s hard to describe Harold in a few words. I’ve never met him, but some reputations precede an introduction. From a cursory—and I mean brief—look at his website and Facebook page, it’s like stepping back into an alternate timeline in which Nazism endured in a niche of society. A few folks have dived into his history, starting from seeing Invoke Prejudice, seeing KKK members and then walking away slowly. He has eugenic to master-race beliefs, and it’s hard to comprehend that a game full of wizards and Shivan Dragons would have one artist who went off the deep end. He did create art nearly twenty years ago, and much can change or reveal itself in that time. I wouldn’t tug at that string, dear reader, if you’re curious.

He’s near impossible to get ahold of, but people still arrange for card signings through brokers and a few folks on Facebook to complete a signed set. I’d talk to Scott Mosser, who runs a Facebook page for signed cards, in case you’re on the hunt for Harold.

gatheringmagic.com/mikelinnemann-040115-top-11-controversial-artists/

I run a Darien EDH deck with Urborg in it and always get ask "why play urborg in mono-white?" and the answer is obviously "because Karma". That deck is so much fun.
>Immoral art
You should actually kill yourself.
In my high school DnD group there was these cute little freshmen for a while, those kind of freshmen who are so small they barely look like they belong in middle school, damn they were hot, and they had dumb names, Skye and Raven. If I wasn't such a beta faggot I could've fucked them.

Beautiful words

>>Immoral art
>You should actually kill yourself.
Literally actually?

Its just what I've seen from some of these groups. There are a lot of freaks but you get in good with some solid friends you can isolate yourself from a lot of the nonsense indoctrination. One of the issues being faced right now is "Diversity" in these games. It has lizard people shooting fire, that just oozes diversity already.

I find it a bit ironic that one of the last masculine things to fall will be the nerdiest thing of all.

Nowadays DnD got invaded by soyboys

GB is true pol

Absolutely not. Both are fantastic.

>actually playing Golgari
What a scrub. You probably play fucking infect or some garbage. Selesnya or at least Boros is best.

try this

Myfarog is a great RPG - Gather your family and make a game night of it. Much better than anything wizards of the coast has put out recently...

it actually makes you think about stuff, and you have to interact with others to play. les degenerate than video games. I guess it also depends on what and how you play.

I actually just downloaded that today. I realized that my mindset is not conducive to ancient survival when I tried working 9 to 5 making javelins to pay for my food and the town ran out of food for sale.