In our youth, we were all once idealistic and optimistic

How can our society be so screwed that the average person has turned to nihilism by their early 20s?

Surely the world doesn't have to be this way.

Why would we be born with such an idealistic view of the world if it was completely unattainable? Children and teenagers (on the whole) have such innocence and purity of intentions - why can't we structure society so that it doesn't break us?

what's the appeal of tap dancing?

bot?

REMINDER

No im not a bot, what's the appeal of tap dancing? Sorry, was what you were talking about important? didnt seem like seemed like garbage. I need to get to the bottom of this, what's the appeal of tap dancing?

you know, i never understood what was so appealing about it either, is it just a british thing?

Social engineering, in a word. Too many fingers in the lives of individuals from the time they're children until the time they die. What are your aspirations? It doesn't matter; it's for the greater good that you ignore it. What are you skilled at? It doesn't matter; "society" requires you to act as a piece of equipment. What wonders are out there to explore? It doesn't matter; We'll train you up to work here, where everything is known, nothing is too startling and all outcomes are predictable.

Trust the collective; you are nothing without it, after all.

WHO EVEN KNOWS MAN

>How can our society be so screwed that the average person has turned to nihilism by their early 20s?

Boomers spent your future so you don't have to.

This is what ultimate freedom feels like, user, aren't you happy?

Guard against cynicisim.

>ultimate freedom

I would hardly call inheriting a system of over-stimulated living costs, increasingly limited space, the most top-down controlled system we've seen and the least amount of viable socially accepted variance of lifestyle we've ever seen "Ultimate freedom".

The soul crushing vampires at the top of society own and run everything. They are impossible to get rid of/contain (it's been tried over the centuries) so why even care? Corruption and greed will ALWAYS reign supreme.

>They are impossible to get rid of/contain (it's been tried over the centuries)

Not everything has been tried and not always have we had the amazing power of widespread communication at the same time. You've seen how the people at the top shit their pants in regards to the Internet. That's not a coincidence.

It's the printing press 2.0 and the longer we wait to try solutions, the more they will try to control it into uselessness.

Firstly friend, it's your will that's important.

Second after that being the family and friends, the relationships you hopefully cultivate. Which certainly depends on the worth of the soil, to complete the simile.

"What you put in is what you get out"? Heard that saying before? It's important, it's respect paid to the impact of entropy in our lives.

Nihilism is such a half-assed thread of logic to pull on. If outcomes don't matter, then neither do inputs. Choices. Actions. If nihilism is so pervasive, you would think it's more effective. Either it's just beginning to take root or it's made of weak stuff. If nothing mattered, scores upon scores of people everyday would go out in a blaze of glory, commiting atrocities and heinous acts with a clear conscience. You think all these so-called nihilists only have a purpose when the new season of Orange Is The New Black drops on (((Netflix))), only for them to immediately binge it, and return to the crushing reality of our realm?

No, they're weak, feckless kids masquerading as adults. Escaping to fiction because they find the real world too imposing. Too draining.

They refuse to challenge their masters, for fear of reprisal, or of the cost. The sunshine Patriot. The type to live kneeling instead of dying where they stand. The nihilists are nothing but whiners.

If you're truly a nihilist, seek to send change from the essence of life, who knows what you'll find.

Children are superior and morally stronger than adults. After puberty, the best you can wish for is maintain your original nobility, but most of the time things get worse and you lose it, no matter the society/environment.

darkness is upon us now

A question I'll add to the list of things I don't give a fuck about.

who would vote for scum like trump?

kids don't go outside anymore.
prior to good video games we had a lot of fucking fun.

God, How I miss smearing my feces on the walls.

Your will is just a ripple that will eventually settle with no trace left. Struggle all you want but the entropy will claim you, your children and everything you dream.

You're just a child who clinges on to the safety of your self-made "purpose".

Jews.

By subverting and degenerating society, the human mind gets confused and warped.

Remember. (((They))) are behind these things for a reason.

When I was young it was outdoors unless is was winter. Hide and seek, doorbell ditching, empty cans on a fish string across the road. Sounds stupid, but endless fun for a child.