What can Sup Forums do about Google and it's racist AI systems that harm black people's feelings?

What can Sup Forums do about Google and it's racist AI systems that harm black people's feelings?

"Is my face in a museum?" App

WE WUZ ISREALITES

>Cockface

LOL

Wait for the Singularity to happen and watch as the superintelligent AI commits a nigger holocaust

Jesus fucking Christ

That's some Tay-quality AI

SMOL BLACK BENIS

>mfw i realize the hair part.

holy fuck I am laughing

>black people hair looks like pubes
AI are objective. This is now fact and not a racist joke.

Zero 'muh dick' posts?
Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Why is the left side's nose so big?

Fuck, I mean right. Ruined my owned joke.

It's OK user. Some people are growers.

This nigger needs to be gassed

Yeah, it's hard, I know.

Google will have to change the code to, "Don't harm niggers, they are gods."

MUH MUFFUGGHIN' DIK MUFFUGGAH

Too bad for that guy his soft is hard, literally carved in stone and in a museum.

We waz dicks

Cant find the app in store, got a link?

Michelangelo carved a nigger in to David, you should be proud.

That benis has infinitely more culture and grace than the negroid, he should be honored.

A super A.I would genocide google the second its created.

How do you prevent AI from being 'racist'?

They both have pubic hair on top though

The following was written by Steve Martin in 1977, but it's almost like he was describing AI.

The Children Called Him Big Nose
The innocent cruelty of children is something each of us has to face. Their simple honesty sometimes compliments, but more often hurts us. Each person has to accept the verdict of the children, and know that they are right. For example, a friend of ours is known as "big nose." They refer to him in the most casual manner, "Big nose, pass the butter," or "Thank you for the dolly, big nose!" Although he doesn't show it, I think secretly inside he is hurt by it. The adults, or course, tactfully call him "abundant nose," and even young Thomas just out of high school has the courtesy to call him simply, "The Nose."

O, sometimes I wonder why children can't be born with an innate sesnse of respect. But at least one person has learned something about himself, because the children called him big nose.

could be worse

Giving this a bump. The bros just tuning in need a lol too.