IT IS EVERY CITIZEN'S DUTY TO GO INTO THE TANK AND BECOME ONE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE

>Agenda 21.

How about fuck no.

nah, i don't want my skin to prune up

>communism could never work in the real wor--
pol btfo

>80,000 euros for a fiberglass egg
Good luck replacing the solar cells on your cuck egg when they weaken in 10-15 years.

>coerce well-educated middle class whites to buy self-sustaining eco capsules
>make the capsules lock and seal themselves permanently with them inside, thereby removing them from the gene pool while not technically killing them
jesus christ...

not gonna lie, looks comfy af.

an upgrade from the cardboard condo?

Industrial Society and It's Future TM

I would actually like 2-3 of these if it came with the farm around it and shit. It'd be a nice little complex.

WE

That's what they said to the jews

>matrix_neo_wakeup_scene.mp4

Except I don't want to live in a little cuck egg. It's my god given right to use and abuse this planet's resources as I see fit. *Cocks shotgun* come and stop me.

Holy shit what a comfy shiet. If I was a jew I would buy it and make it my hobby zone to get wasted, play vidya and guitar.

> drinks poisoned water

Get in your egg citizen, I won't tell you twice

BUY THIS KEKSHED

That shitty wind turbine and solar panel won't even power a toaster, let alone a stove or refrigerator. Literally what is the point?

Would make a killer hunting blind with a little paint.

FINAL duty you kek.
Anyway, you should have overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone by now

I might buy one of these if it was 99% cheaper and stripped of all features besides the solar power and ventilation and use it to grow weed in it.

t. californian

>ecocapsule

so, it's a free-standing japanese capsule hotel with with a shower and a hot plate? yeah, no thanks.

kek, cuck egg.

>duty
>Become one with all the people
Fuck your "duty", I know how his turns out.

We must dissent.

imagine an endless green field of these homes, connected with walkways

Do you think the dissenters are sjws?

perfect for when the wife's boyfriend comes over.