So if I have the right to buy an AR-15, why can't I buy a nuke? I mean, the Second Amendment cannot be infringed, right?

So if I have the right to buy an AR-15, why can't I buy a nuke? I mean, the Second Amendment cannot be infringed, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
armslist.com/posts/4616205/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-nfa-firearms-for-sale--fully-operational-main-battle-tank-with-120mm-live-cannon?utm_source=thisiswhyimbroke.com&utm_medium=referral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: Moor rape baby thinks xe is really making me think but it should be legal to own nukes

kill yourself shill rat

This, the government has no right telling people they can’t have self defense Nukes.

joke about guns and burgers go nuts

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Because the US is not Ancap, for now..

This checks out logically.

Because you are a fucking retard.

I unironically agree, I SHOULD be able to have it, despite obvious troll.

A nuke is not a means for defense.

It's a w o mass destr.
Thats why.

Defense is an uninfringeable right.
Offense is not.

Because the 2nd amendment only protects those weapons in common use by the military. See: US vs Miller. Nukes are not commonly used.

Nukes are ordnance. The second amendment is about arms, not ordnance.

nukes are absolutely a means for defense, simply having them deters any country nuking you without getting some in retaliation

You heard him fatass

cannot be infringed, buy a nuke. they are 2 for 1 right now at alisons drugs and guns depot

bait thread. but real answer.

if the us government had proven as willing to use nukes on its own citizens as it does small arms, you would want increased civilian ownership of nukes to balance out the government's power.

as the world is now, it seems unjustifiable. That could quickly change, and you could want nukes in the hands of the Resistance (aka pissed off civvies)

Ganged up on by leafs, fuckin hilarious. You guys are lucky you’re in Canada or my automatic rake 15 would blast ya asses.

>a nuke is not a weapon
I wonder why they call them "nuclear weapons," then?

Wasnt there a guy who tried build his own out old clock parts?

if its a weapon that keeps killing even after the guy who initiated it has been neutralized, then that's when the line has been crossed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

Correct. Nukes should be legal to own. Also I think lockheed martin or boeing does something with warheads, so I guess you could count that as civilians owning nukes. But I want my Recreational™ Nuclear™ Bomb™

>AR15's are just as bad as nukes.
Please cut off your tiny dick and balls, then slit your own throat and bleed out.

I agree. I want the right to weapons-grade plutonium.

Ask the author of this, L. Neil Smith. He's as pro-gun ownership as a working author can be, but nukes are not weapons that can be employed face-to-face against one or three attackers without killing yourself and the entire county you live in. Beyond that you're just engaging in meaningless sophistry. Better yet, try reading his novel.

You're thinking too small. We need to be able to buy diy hydrogen bomb kits.

make sure the hot cartridges dont set your greasy fucking shirt on fire

Works for me, as long as the plutonium comes unshielded.

Nobody NEEDS a high capacity 6 tine rake. We need common sense rake control. Your more likely to rake your own leaves than the leaves of an attacker.

kek

What about nano bots that kill only children in high schools

you have the right to build a weapon, its true.
nobody is required to sell you anything however.
this includes enriched uranium.

if you feel the need, you can hit the interwebs or your local library to get plans and schemata, go out into the hills, buy a piece of land, mine it for iron ore and coal, construct a smelter, make iron, steel it with coke, forge it over a mandrel to make a barrel, machine the bore, rifle it, chops some trees and mill the wood into stocks, forge some springs, and other various parts, put it all together, creating a fully functioning machine gun, and its perfectly legal.
you can even skip some step by using the power of capitalism to buy materials and parts up to the receiver/frame of the weapon, and its still all legal up till you try to sell or trade this weapon.
then shit gets complicated.

the same goes for nukes.
you can acquire and assemble everything you need for a small fission bomb, right up to the enriched uranium and/or plutonium.
these fissionable materials are tightly contrlled because :
1: they are NOT arms
2: they are deadly, just by their nature
3: the weapons that are constructed from this shit are indiscriminate and do not fall under the definition of "arms"
4: these are not "arms in common use at the time..."
5: almost every time somebody tries to build these things, people drop dead from radiation poisoning, cancer etc
6: the US has signed international treaties and has enacted laws which have passed supreme court examination which prohibits this class of weapon
7: aint nobody ever gonna sell you fissionable materials mustafa.
8: america is MY country, it's none of your fucking business how we get down
9: people who are mentally unstable are prohibited from owning any weapon, and anyone who contemplates building a home-made nuke is clearly fucking nuts
10: my rifles, shotguns, pistols, revolvers, and "other material" are sufficient for now.

> us has nuked its own citizens
show your work faggot.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

In my opinion you SHOULD be able to buy a nuke. I also think that anything that can be used as a weapon is protected by the second amendment, including for example bricks of cocaine.

As long as I also have access to high-school-children-killing-nanobot-killing-nanobots

SAGE quite posting this shit every 10 minutes

>that ID
RUN NIGGER

> 6 tines
> high capacity
get on my level.
30 tine capacity in a lightweight concealable format, 50 state legal, commonly owned by the millions, shit nearly every homeowner in america has one of these bad boys

canucks be fucked.

But does it have the shoulder thing that goes up and does it go PING?

>arms
>ordnance
>weapons
>being this illiterate

i got you senpai

you couldn’t afford one anyway

you mean like this bad boy here?
i got mine fitted out with a clamshell holster and a wadcutter

got a 5 day waiting period on this bad motherfucker here.
3 days to go and its all mine.

>so why are weapons generally banned to be even get built by countries armies not sold to the public like regular guns? checkmate! guess you dont need that right to bear weapons to protect your fredoom anymore goys
>there are drooling retards brainwashed by marxists/jews trying to destroy Western civilization that actually think like this

Well for starters you don’t even live in America. Secondly wmds are a last resort and aren’t needed overthrow the state. The point is to have a country to come back to not to glass it.

nukes require proprietary systems which are protected and some deemed national secret.

Who are you going to buy it from, retard?

Yep, our country already has them armed and ready, leaf. No point in nuking your own country in a revolution, that's foolishly counterproductive.

If america was to actually have a god honest revolution there would probably be a broken arrow incident within the first 6 months

Can you afford a nuke? As far as I know, anyone who can afford a nuke has one.

Its illegal to purchase large quantities of refined weapons-grade plutonium or uranium. You can mix up your own explosives, and even detonate them on your property, just not transport them anywhere.
Theoretically you could privately produce a gun-type device without breaking any laws, if you had the right private licensing and natural resources to refine into fissionable material.
Good luck designing and building the firing circuits, I'm pretty sure Texas Instruments would not give you a sample.

you can't hold a nuke in your hands and operate it by yourself

single maned weapons are the limit

>single maned weapons are the limit
You can buy tanks (with working guns) and mortars, artillery pieces as large as you can find or build.

I bet you pay extra when taxes come around cuck.

There is no intelligent, counter-point.

The USA's 2nd Amendment says "arms," not guns. Any claim that gun ownership cannot be infringed, because of it, necessarily requires that that person also believe that poison gas, smallpox vials, anthrax and nukes are also permitted under it. Or that person is illogical and making an invalid argument to claim that gun-ownership cannot be infringed upon.

There's just no other possible way to interpret it. Either all are permissible always, or restrictions on all are permissible.

Conservatives aren't very bright, though, and cannot engage in rational debates.

Yeah. We should be able to own literally anything. Why shouldn't we? Ancap flag doesn't work on clover

So, anyone else wanna perform some mental gymnastics?

>why can't I buy a nuke?
you can't afford one.

Shut up hat. You faggots can piss and moan all you want. It's not your country it's mine and I chose liberty and sovereignty over what the fucking jews want.

Nukes are strategic weapons, not tactical. THey would be of no use to a militia fighting enemies foreign or domestic.

There are none to make
Nukes should be legal

You got any idea how much paperwork has to be processed? 5 years minimum just for the environmental impact assessment. The site plan approval. Oh you can't even imagine the paperwork,

I believe you should have the right to buy a nuke. No argument here.

Is that pic supposed to be negative?
Because its cute and im keeping it.

Also why the cognitive dissidence of using imaged from a world where everyone can have a super power and as such are dangerous? Its literally a world of everyone has a gun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You're wrong in your conclusion.

You need something to launch it with, duh. Unless you want to detonate it by hand.

>and the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..
i'm not crying, i-it's condensation

I fucking love my country.

we truly are the greatest. they hate us cuz they aint us

Can you purchase a nuclear weapon on the open market with out being assassinated by every major world power? Try it and see!

I'd bet if it were known you were doing this in america, you'd only have 1 world power who'd care, the others would be helping you

ar-15: can kill maybe a dozen or so before it jams and guy gets fucked
Nuke: fucks over cities

begone soccermum scum

I actually think owning a nuke should be legal. The thing is that acquiring the facilities to manufacture your own or even use them properly would be MONSTROUSLY expensive. What makes some rich guy buying his own nuke any different to the government making their own nukes? They're all the same stock of cowardly freaks who would see you turned into an automaton that exists solely to worship them, the only difference is that the government is... you know, the government, so we're meant to trust them more even though they infect children with diseases just to see what happens sometimes.

>why can't I buy a nuke?
Because you're a broke ass nigga, broke ass nigga.

shut the fuck up leaf, you make us look bad

Why? What are you worried about? A white billionaire getting his hands on nuclear weapons?

>he doesn't own a self-defense nuke

Where would you buy a nuke? How could you afford one?

Yes. Yes you can, little billy. Buy two of our latest recreational mcnukes and get a mcgaschamber for free for you to deal with the jewish problem in your privatised covenant community

You can buy a tank in the US you fucking retard. I do happen to think, though, that if we're to trust our government, or any government, with nuclear weapons, we be able to should have them. I have a big problem with US government deciding who does and doesn't get certain arms.
armslist.com/posts/4616205/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-nfa-firearms-for-sale--fully-operational-main-battle-tank-with-120mm-live-cannon?utm_source=thisiswhyimbroke.com&utm_medium=referral

Why are leftists using Hero Academia manga as their meme platform?

We have a right to arms. Nukes and missiles are ordinance. Fuck off.