HELP Sup Forums IT'S GOT A HOLD OF ME AAAGGHHH THE LOLI IS BITING MY ARM WHAT DO I DO

HELP Sup Forums IT'S GOT A HOLD OF ME AAAGGHHH THE LOLI IS BITING MY ARM WHAT DO I DO

Shoot cum through veins.
Once her tounge has been in contact with your semen she'll follow your instructions.

Just let it happen user, just gently rest your eyelids user, take a few more breathes.
It's all going to be over soon.

Wew

Wait for the venom to take effect.

*Chomp*
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Give it a swift bap to get off and get to a hospital ASAP to get the venom treated.

Kagarifag out.

>They now crave human flesh
I've seen all I need to see.

bap it

its over, your screwed m8.

It's too late, user. The venom is already in you, soon you'll turn into one of them. teehee~

Punch it in the pixels, you have plenty of targets.

>people who watch this are the same people who will tell you that shows like eromanga sensei are degenerate
Gotta love it.

Tell the loli you had bell peppers for lunch and that your blood will taste like veggies.
Once she lets go, tie off the affected limb with a belt, break the bone just above the elbow, and remove the limb before her saliva can spread through your body.
Act quickly, as once you're infected, there are no known cures for lolicon.

Accept it as a blessing

Cut off the arm and escape.

I think this might help prevent further attacks in the future

I hear if you piss on you arm they will let go. Or is that fire ants.

>haaaump!

Bite him like you mean it!

Give her coffee. Also nice compression on that jpg.

Feed it feeco

Bite it Back! Establish dominance.

Lolicabaneri of the Iron Fortress

By the fullmoon's light, you shall prey on other anons as the WERELOLI

I had a dream where a loli vampire kidnapped me and forced me to become her slave. She drank my blood throughout the night...and then I woke up.

I wish I had that dream again.

Give her some feecof and she'll stop.