Whenever I see this picture, I always wonder how some of Kiritsugu's haters can say he was born an evil person

Whenever I see this picture, I always wonder how some of Kiritsugu's haters can say he was born an evil person.

Everyone takes a little bit of time to awaken to their Origin, user.

Kiritsugu was a bad person.

Kiritsugu was never an 'evil person', but he was definitely a sociopath at least.

how so? death makes him sad

The definition of evil is relative but based on the society that created him (Japs) he is evil.

That is, he's fucking abhorrent by Confucian Asian or perhaps even traditional Italian standards. Even if your family is in the wrong. You do not betray them. Period. For these societies including the Japs, betraying your family when they aren't trying to fuck you over is unforgivable. The thing an 'evil' person would do.It was clear Kerry's dad didn't want to hurt his son in any of the shit he was doing. You stand by family regardless.

Daddy threw the first stone by killing baby Kitsu's cum mommy.

He never killed his wife who gave birth to douchebag Kerri. She died at the hands of the Association. If you're referring to test subject Shirley she's not blood-related or Norikata's official 2nd wife. She's not "family" by traditional Asian (Jap) definition. The death of a mistress means shit.

Kiritsugu wasn't evil, he was born unlucky with a kind of spirit that he unintentionally crushed himself, hence his origin being equivalent to decay but better described as tying knots in an ever breaking cord

So where does the line get drawn? I think unleashing a murder plague that kills all your friends and turns your cute GF into a bloodcock devouring monster qualifies as a "hmm" moment.

he wasn't evil, just retarded

he didn't unleash it, that was the dumb bimbo.

daily reminder that Kiritsugu did nothing wrong

They would know that if they paid attention to the story.

>I know more about Japanese culture than the Japanese
Shut up, weeb

Evil is always the loser. It's the victor who has justice. The victor being the last man standing. And how you win in battle is irrelevant.

Wow.People non-ironically discuss Fate...

>Evil is always the loser.
The aboriginals being evil fucks is totally a widespread ideology.

Secretary Gallop did the right thing.

Considering the widespread rape, child rape and child mutilation involved in their culture even to this day, I'd say they're pretty high up on the evil scale.

ESL go and stay gone

Evil people smile too

sociopaths do not feel anything when they commit a morally impermissible act. unlike psychopaths, they know intuitively that what they're doing is wrong, but have no emotional attachment to their actions.

kiritsugu had a hardcore utilitarian view on morality - which you could argue is heavily flawed - but he wasn't immoral; he did have his own code of ethics. likewise, he does show lots of remorse when he commits a controversial action "for the greater good", and is by no means emotionless (you can see this in his attachment to certain characters).

He was evil

I liked his character and philosophy to some extent. I don't think a mature or rational person would write him off ass "evil" or "sociopathic". He is obviously flawed, but he grew and changed after he realized his faults.

That's great character design. A good example of a tragic hero.

*as*

A redundant character when you have Archer. Felt like I was having deja vu hich I guess is the point.

Zero was a mistake