why doesn't this frighten you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxNaTGR2a_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello, Owen Benjamin.

>why doesn't this frighten you?
because it bores me too much

You know, I would back myself to beat all of them in a fight

I remember hearing somewhere that Jimmy Fallon was registered as a Republican. But that was before his (((masters))) made him jump on the anti-Trump bandwagon.

why do you think he's become an alcoholic? He hates himself for selling out so hard

That makes him a better person than Kimmel. Kimmel used to host a show devoted to making fun of feminists, fat women, Oprah, and Hillary Clinton. Now he's turned into a libcuck who openly weeps on national TV, and he loves it.

Adam Carolla must be disgusted by what Kimmel has turned into, but he's too loyal of a friend to say so in public.

the amount of soy in that room...

You know when some of us are together like this in a private room all we talk about is how dumb our audience is, right?

t. one of the assholes in this picture

OWEN! Twitter has been fun tonight!

The paths that Adam and Jimmy have gone down are so... I don't know the term I'm looking for, poetic maybe?
>be a liberal cuckold shill
>host a late night talk show on a major network
>have actual correct opinions
>shitty podcast

Hey Owen

>not checking owen benjamin's twitter right now

They don't frighten men. We should be used to being surrounded by Communist propaganda by now. The only thing that scares me is Mexican drug cartels coming to chop my hands and face off.

>why doesn't this frighten you?

Owen keep fighting the good fight...we believe in you!!!

Maher shits on Democrats every once in a while and is redpilled on Islam. The others are just drones.

kek OP was in Owen thread

nice man lol

he's only "redpilled" on islam because he's a zionist and he's looking out for Israel's interest. he couldn't give less of a fuck of muslim's geocoding Christians or anyone else for that matter except jews.

Go to Twitter and tag every (((comedian))) on The photo. I want to see Kimmel cry.

Fallon never actually jumped on that wagon

I miss the old days, when people were allowed to be funny. youtube.com/watch?v=QxNaTGR2a_Y

kek

kek

Imagine going to a party and these are the only ppl there lmao it would be hell

The word is "sycophant"