What kind of things do you think social justice activists will whine about in the future?

What kind of things do you think social justice activists will whine about in the future?

Depends if /ourguys/ win or not.

I hope they do win. God willing!

FUCK (((BIG CITY))) FAGGOTS
HALT SHIPMENTS OF SUSTENANCE
CARRINGTON EVENT NOW
PRISON POLITICS NATIONALISM
>frivolous & degenerate lifestyles/politics has replaced religion for lefties
>my dick gets hard thinking about the day when REAL "Survival Of The Fittest" returns

There is no future for them.

They'll start killing each other over the definition of utopia. Then we get Planet of the Apes (the good one).
I don't think they know that the beheadings in France didn't stop once the nobles were killed. I'd love to watch it; I just refuse to pay the price necessary to get to that point.

I hope not.

the smell

There literally isn't, why do you think they are so obsessed with criticizing the past and present.

There isn't a future for them, they are doomed to fail and endlessly repeat their mistakes. Ironically, they are on the wrong side of history.

>why do you think they are so obsessed with criticizing the past and present.

That's true. They don't think about the future.

They will kill off all the white people and then be really angry because they still blame white people for everything. Then they go on forever blaming everything that goes wrong on white people, sort of like christains blame everything bad on satan. We'll be dead by then, thank god.

Ban all meat and killing an animal has the same weight as killing a human.

Lower the voting age.(more young people to vote)

It is really simple to address your question. Just look at what fascists call to be the natural order, find what the jews are currently attacking in it, and find what surrounds it. For example: to my understanding the natural order of beings you care about is the following :

family > friends > race > nation > species

Currently under attack are allegiance to race and allegiance to nation. It would be political suicide to push for dissolving allegiance to family and friends or allegiance to species explicitly in writing or speech at the moment. Should either race or nation fall completely they will attack those next. (((Peter Singer))) is already going after species explicitly and (((Feminism))) is going after family but neither is mainstream to the extent race and nation being attacked are.

I'd reply but I honestly have seen some of my satire/dystopia stories and phrases adopted by them IRL so ill keep quiet.

Their lack of children.

Good post.

To victory, brother.

It doesn’t matter whether you want to pay the price or not. The law of the universe is the law of the jungle. Human society isn’t exempt no matter how much we try. Healthy barriers and borders that make sense are the key to peace, and if the left isn’t defeated soon, you can be very sure that there will be no peace in the future. We can look to Yugoslavia for our answers.

The Croats, Serbs and Bosnians are all white. They’re not genetically distinct, and their cultures hail from the same background. The only difference between them is religion. Due to this, a horrific series of genocides and wars were fought, resulting in the breakup of Yugoslavia and the death of massive amounts of people. This war was solely fought over religious divisions in the population.

The left is pushing that populations that are racially, ethnically, religiously, and culturally distinct must live together and mix. This situation cannot sustain itself. It’s currently being propped up artificially with untold amounts of propaganda and money. When the dam breaks it’s going to be the most massive slaughter in history. Rivers of blood will flow down the streets. Billions will be displaced. Unknown millions will die.

All because some idealistic faggots and their insane masters couldn’t get some utopian ideal out of their heads.

NAMBLA

They will whine about the helicopter ride being too short.
On the plus side their whining will only last two minutes tops.

Not being able to fuck children under 13. Give it 20 years. Their will be an open pedo March 100% with people marching with children.

Just read the communist manifesto and spend five minutes watching (((normie television))) and the direction has been obvious for the past 2 or so years.

The communist goal was to erase all that separated us into classes and hierarchies, namely nations, cultures, families, religions, and more. In the mid-20th century, the marxist academic world took a special notice of race and class. In this modern day, because the US cultural zeitgeist is dominated by the (rootless cosmopolitan))) culture of New York and California with women and jews steering the ship, we see a special emphasis on sex and breeding. If you want to preserve your europoid DNA, youre going to be seen as racist and therefore evil, and therefore shamed.

Just watch any commercial made by a major tech company, and you will see BM/WF couples about 80% of the time. This will keep going and going, and they will double down over and over, creating an irreparable rift.

>why do you only want to have white children? What are you, rayciss?
>Well no, its just a dire of mine and a feelin-
>rayciss! shameful!
>its not that, its more tha-
>rayciss! shame!

We desperately need to push the alt-fem memes out there, I seriously think its our only hope for the 14 words.

Animal Rights/Speciesism
Polyamory
Borders

The re-education camps that we will build and run.

Natural selection is working well for them

But attacking humans as species opens new road to transhumanism, which is quite redpilled too. Genetically modify humans to be stronger and more intelligent and more diverse. The story goes in circle.

Having no job