Symphogear AXZ

T+10 hours until preview pics for the finale drop. Will Hibiki's birthday celebration get the screentime it deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mOqYS3Eeu0
youtube.com/watch?v=0lq0HwXjkaA
a.pomf.cat/zqpyaf.m4a
symphogear-axz.com/next/AXZnext13.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiri-chan what are we gonna do on the bed?

Damn that Kirikass.

It's about time they lewd DMJii.

Nope at most it will get the last 5 minutes they're going to asspull one more fight and everyone's going to say that AXZ was a let down. Then we're going to have a year straight of AXZ vs GX until we get news on S5 then we'll get hyped up again. Rinse and repeat for several more seasons and movies until the VAs retire.

Holy shit my dick.

I want a movie telling stories from the past when the alchemists and Finé were clashing. Ideally with large scale manipulation and power play.

I want a movie telling stories from the past when the alchemists and Finé were clashing, and all the action takes place on pirate ships.

I want a movie telling stories from the past when the alchemists and Finé were clashing, and all the action takes place on a bed.

We shall dance.

I wonder how GX would look as a movie, get the feeling it could be better executed(not topdad or at least a not retarded redemption or lack of) and there would be a great sentimental scene with tomorrow playing

From what I remember from the plot, you could cut away the needless parts to get to a comfortable movie length, maybe two if you want to include more of the character interaction. Maybe they had a movie draft ready at some point, and then they got green light for GX and just used that one.

G and AXZ would work really great as movies. GX would work better as a game hell if it was XDU only everyone would say GX deserves an adaption.

She's literally humping her fucking leg. Holy shit is that some extreme 'subtext'.

holy fuck

Topdad's arc could work really well if it were the other way around: Hibiki realizing that Topdad's words were valuable to her becoming a stronger person, but she doesn't need to force herself to reconcile with him.

Is Kirika being groomed for the new MC spot? That ass rivals bikibutt.

I want to make Kirika a single mother

I want to make Kirika a lesbian wife, by getting her to marry Shirabe.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mOqYS3Eeu0

youtube.com/watch?v=0lq0HwXjkaA

Was it rape?

It was unnecessary, but so was everything else in the episode.

That was funny, Maria's super wrap move was also fun. Seriously I was having fun then the show lost me when it brought back the alchemists just to kill them off.

Gaijins update where?

Promo art collage where?

About time.

After watching the ep with subs it wasn't that bad, I'm just really confused about the whole pacing, I guess they're preparing some big cliffhanger for the finale to lead over to S5, otherwise the whole course of events wouldn't make any sense.

Also
>really show off Chris' rocket riding in AXZ
>it's not Chris who gets to deal with the nuclear rocket
Damn, what are they doing?
I will accept the explanation that the nuke was shot from a short-range sub and already over land though, otherwise Chris could easily have highjacked it and flew it out into the ocean of something. Her Supreme Song could have achieved that easily, in S1 she took a shot from Kadingir and lived, in S2 she became a mobile space battle ship.
But no, lets the three Alchemists sacrifice themselves. At least that scene was emotionally satisfying.
I hope they're keeping the Supreme Songs for the usual finale.

>Be Maria
>Walk in
>See this
What do?

Maria would be embarassed but also understanding and just leave to do the same with Tsubasa.
Chris would be a problem, she's an uptight prude, they better lock their room next time.

>do the same with Tsubasa
Nah, Tsubasa barely knows her.

They've already docked which is even worse than holding hands.

That's no obstacle.

>docked
Hahaha. You're so pathetic. You cling to that meaningless scene like a drowning cat. A generic pose like that means literally nothing.

You guys ready for birthday beef stroganoff?

>Supreme Song

I bet Chris is cuter when you beat her.

Superb Song then, fuck it, I still have Swan Song stuck in my head.

I will never accept calling it "superb song", because swan song both flows/sounds better and is more relevant to the original application of the song

>Be Maria
I'd just kill myself for being unattractive, having shit voice and being a burden.

>unattractive
objectively false

>shit voice
subjectively false

>burden
hit or miss, she jobs a lot but so does all of FIS

stop Maria bullying please

Maria and Chris are made for bullying

Chris is made for teasing followed by cuddling.
Maria legitimately needs to get out.

Chris is made for punching and choking.

Will we get more kitchen related attacks from Maria next season?

>Maria legitimately needs to get out.
You made tomato feel sad

Maria needs to be Tsubasa's housewife.

But she already is.

I don't remember DESS having an ass like this.

One hour.

What we need is a full fledged Symphogear musical movie. From beginning to end, have the characters sing everything.

It's going to be nine close shots of surprised faces, all shaking.

One of them Topdad.

But none of them are Geahs.

No, it will full-on birthday party.

If Chris doesn't get food on her face, we riot.

She's learned to eat now.

A birthday party would offer a good opportunity for messy cake eating. Stay optimistic.

No pics. Symphogear is over.

Your name is Chris?
You let me punch and choke you?

Shitou -Ewigkeit- radio preview
a.pomf.cat/zqpyaf.m4a

webdev please

Alchemists' song HYPE

Maybe the piccies are delayed half an hour like the episode.

symphogear-axz.com/next/AXZnext13.php

キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!

Can't see unless you donate in the gatcha game
well shit

Gotta jew it up.

I can't believe Fine is fucking alive

I am going to be bold and guess that there will be TWO Miku pics in the preview.

I can't believe Miku is fucking dead!

Now now, let's not get overly confident here.

Every picture is Miku.

Even if it's Bikki''s birthday, Miku will still only get 2 minutes of screentime.

Do you think they're not showing any previews at all to increase the hype? So we'll be going into ep 13 blind?

Webdev is busy defiling Aoi.

>defiling Aoi
No, user. Aoi is defiling webdev kun. That nigga ain't gonna walk straight for weeks.

I wish I was him.

>webdev is actually a cute girl (real life version of Elf9), which explains the frequent delays

Elf9 is sexy not cute.

They haven't even finished the episode enough to make piccies.
Expect QUALITY.

Did Miku's radio show mention anything about preview delays?

Sexycute.

>Gen’s face shaking AFTER Miku/Bikki celebrate Adam’s defeat
Cliffhanger confirmed

Finally. And lewd handholding from Miku. Will we finally get a kissu?

>最終抜剣
Is ignite finally going away?

>shaking
I'm worried.

It feels like 7 pictures out of 9 come from the first four minutes of the episode.

Everyone except Hibiki and Miku dies!

>Tiki still won't let go

>People thought that the last episode of fucking Symphogear will be SoL

Hopefully.

>Miku and Bikki

They are gonna blueball us again won't they?

CUSTODIANS DATTO!?

SUDDEN S5 CLIFFHANGER DATTO?!

>all geahs are present except Maria