You now remember School Rumble

You now remember School Rumble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uez4jfVLiWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was pretty enjoyable. A good intro anime

I never forgot about it, it used to be my favorite anime.

Most forgettable anime ever.

I want to lick Eri all over!

I remember Harima didn't get Yakumo.

I'm still mad.

Eri best girl

You remember these girls? Which one do you like the most? Personally, I go for Sara.

Forgot the pic.

What's the modern equivalent of School Rumble?

Yui Horie is in the cast I have never forgotten it's existence.

One of the best. Rewatch it every year around Christmas.

There isn't one.

Did you forget about me too, Sup Forums?

There isn't. Everything is harem, isekai, or stupid moe CGDCT garbage, with fujoshit on the side. And then the occasional edgy muh guro psycho garbage.

Akira

Which one do you like the most?

The one on the left has the most generic, ugly character design. she always felt out of place, even in this show

School Rumble. It's not that old, is it?

>You now remember the pie end
>You now remember the pathetic attempts over the years to give it proper closure

So whatever came of this?

You can tell bnhafags are retarded newfags because they think bnha copyin most of Nardo's story but then switching up a plot point makes it a subversion and not just a R IPOFF.

The fuck?

Now you will remember the hard NTR.

I wish I could. This sucked badly.

>Yakumo not winning

Literally the worst ending before True Tears exist

There literally isn't. That's what makes it so great.

How was Harima so cool? It shouldn't be possible to be this fucking cool. He even has his own theme song.

He's literally Onizuka lite

i never watched it, how worth is it?

I don't know, but I wish there were more. Mikochin best girl

Obviously because he was something most generic main males in these kinds of series aren't: a badass delinquent. Most male characters probably have something just automatically without much training, but it almost seems to contradict their pacifist nature because they're such a goody two shoes most of the time that it's infuriating to watch them in action. Harima on the other hand is allowed to be stupid and selfish and it gives him a sense of character that the other bland characters don't give themselves leeway to have. He's allowed to like a girl despite his shit taste in them. He's even allowed to HATE a girl which is a sentiment you rarely have with other characters, ad it's almost rather understandable why he doesn't like her. He comes off as a character and not just a plot vehicle.

Eri best girl

Don't forget how SR was a love tetrahedron

>Harima goes for the most bland girl in the series
Its actually the best kind of girl

I wanted to fuck Yakumo so hard.

Get in line, dweeb.

100% worth

i love you eriri

Akira > Eri > Yakumo > Harima's cousin > Mikoto > the others because i'm too lazy to do past the top 5.

>Tenma not the best girl

I love her too

i wished i was younger when i am into School Rumble. The artstyle would be more acceptable and peak at that time. I still love her, her plot and flags are the best.

third season when

Never ever

I remand a refund of my time for that ending

You now remember that Akira was actually hot.

IIRC, that other guy who likes Tenma, the super bland one with the blue hair, was originally going to be the protagonist but Kobayashi liked Harima so much he made him the MC instead.

did you pay to kissanime?

I'd xdcc and rewatch this shit and specific episodes all the fucking time while I waited for the next episodes bleach and naurto

I love Tenma.
Her voice is just heavenly.

worst twintail in the anime history

You can't be serious.

Nothing. Reboot when?

Delete this

Please dont, remember the LOGH

School Rumble is probably the greatest love comedy ever made.

Nobody cares what a worthless tripfag idiot like yourself has to say.

Pic related literally carried the show. School Rumble would be nothing special without Harima.

Makes you wonder why other school comedies don't have characters like him. I'd rather project myself into a character like Harima than some passive straightguy faggot.

What about Seto no Hanayome

Michio Nagasumi is forced into based. If i have a wife like San, i would be based too

I only ever watched this dubbed. Is the sub worth it?

Also, does the manga have a satisfying ending at least?

Harima is my aniki

t. Yakumofag

I see you're still butthurt.

I watched like two episodes of it and got bored

Hello nu-fag
Try to fix your attention span
And don't come back until you are 18

I never forgot

wrong user, eri is my angel

>Also, does the manga have a satisfying ending at least?
user, I

>it's finally safe to say you like Tenma without everyone calling you a faggot with shit taste
Fuck yes!

Something new happen that made her good? Otherwise you're a faggot with shit taste.

One of the first anime I've watched online, I will never forget about it. Still holds up to this day. Wish there were more anime where relationships aren't centered around one character. Hatsukoi Limited comes to mind

>those smiles

MY NUTBLADDER

You now remember they made more than one third of the manga into 2 OVA episodes

Ojou a best

GUUUURU GURU MAWARU

Great imouto or greatest imouto?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uez4jfVLiWA

I really miss shows with this setting that put effort into their male characters.

I just thought the relentless bullying would finally stop

It was shit and the ending is a steaming pile of shit.

You're shit

Don't get why tenma gets so much hate, best girl in my book

Reminder that there have been 6 different endings to School Rumble, both canon and non-canon, and Yakumo was a foreveralone permavirgin loser in every single one of them.

The mangaka should just make School Rumble 2 or something.

The manga endinghad an.. abstract kind of feeling to it.

Tenma ended with the retard. All's right with the world