What are your thoughts regarding the atomwaffen division?

bitchute.com/video/limAmoZcshcs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUR9zPdYDf0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got infiltrated and taken over by satanists and Feds

White Jihad is just copying shitty Muslims because you're not creative. Satanism is Judaism.

They started out good and then became edgy faggots.

Edgy kids trying to out edge everyone. The muslim whobkilled his roommates shows how retarded they are

Cringe

Stop spamming your shit, everyone knows you're a honeypot.

This used to be their old stance before they got subverted by edgemasters.

They were always edgy but they at least did shit.

So are they seriously interested in white sharia?
In the one image there is so much reference to various ideology... islam, imperial Japan, NatSoc, anarchy.

i remember reading a post a while back that said something along the lines of
>kill the nigger drug dealer selling to white kids
>encourage the white drug dealer selling to basketball americans

my thoughts is that they're satanists controlled by feds

The hell kind of honey pot is that?

This

>EVERYTHING IS A HONEYPOT!
>DON'T DO ANYTHING!

I'm a dude who's tight with ex-AWD dudes, one of the people to start digging on Johnny boy and his buddies from his little Satanic O9A offshoot that he brought in while Brandon was running AWD.
Once Brandon got vanned John stepped up and fucked the group up. It was bad but we hardly said anything and when we did it was always "to scare the lemmings" and whatnot. Effect instead was to attract young edgelords rather than radicals. This is proven by John and co's whole trying to convert the young dudes they did get after UTR to satanism.
Fuck you if you're reading this. I know where you live. You and Wehrwolf.

Also to all you alt kike tards and aspiring nazi radicals out there if you ever forge a group or cell or whatever, ALWAYS PURITY SPIRAL YOUR MEMBERS. This is some NSDAP Gregor Strasser betrayal tier shit and AWD didn't even really get that far.
It's disappointing cutting ties with people over beliefs I know, but it is necessary.
Not that alt kikes would even consider doing that anyway.

is is true they were hoarding radioactive material to irradiate a nuclear power plant?

(Gregor Strasser betraying Hitler because Hitler didn't deal with him earlier causing the Night of Long Knives is what I mean to say, I'm not a strasserkike)

You're all a bunch of crazy NAZIS boys!
Walk away from your computer screens and get some fresh air. You may meet another human and actually enjoy it.

I think the FBI is starting to get aesthetic

Shut the fuck up, goof.

Fuck no. Brandon was the one accused by authorities of that but all it was materials from chemistry class in his garage. They charged him with improper storage of chemicals. They would have done that regardless of the chemical you can get jailed for leaving an open paintcan on your driveway here.

and then get an apartment together and shoot them for insulting my conversion to islam

>inside the secret chat logs of american nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=UUR9zPdYDf0

>fernandez
is a spic a leader?

Ah, shilling again. Attomwaffen boards came out of nowhere and continue here, usually with the title “what does pol think?” Somebody is writing articles about this non-existent threat and shilling threads on pol to fish for reactions to publish. One went too far and I reported it to the FBI. Ignore this bullshit.

It's too much of an edgy LARP

White Hispanic

They wanted to be The Order instead of Breivik.
They have no concept of target value.
If they even exist in a decade they'll be absorbed into the Aryan Brotherhood.

mashallah
edgy faggots that need to FUCK OFF

How the fuck would you know?
What satanism you fucking shills?

Atomwaffen gets the most shills per thread , makes you think. Also siege is kinda cringy read , but after you read it you will realize there is no way you can get infiltrated operating this way.

Looks pretty cool, but it's nothing but fucking larping for the most part.

The real thing you do to save the white race is take over the government and the institutions from the inside.

We need a long march through the institutions. We need to do what the communists did and slowly infiltrate and take over from inside. Subvert their kike institutions from the inside. And once we have them, then we take the country back, get rid of the kikes, send the chimps back to the jungle, and kick out all the Mexicunts and Muzrats.

Spergs and feds only a retard would fall for this honey-pot join twp or something instead if you nat-soc.

the only way not to get infiltrated is to work alone.
these guys gather in groups.

can we not call it white jihad wat the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

sounds good because you piss off the moslems and the christcucks at the same time