Characters that deserved better

Characters that deserved better

He's still to this day my favorite character from that shit.

Why? Do you like money?

I thought his abilities were cool and he seemed more menacing than the other Akatasuki members when I was younger.

The way he died was so stupid. He was apparently very smart and experienced, literally playing with Kakashi and Co. Then Naruto appears out of nowhere, makes his shitty overused rasengan/clone combo and beats him in a very underwhelming way.

Didn't Shikamaru go fight Hidan alone exactly because they couldn't spread their forces any more? That makes it even more stupid.

The Hidan Kakozu combo was just too OP, but Hidan alone was probably the weakest of the akatsuki as long as you knew his special power.

I'm gonna be edgy as fuck

I wouldn't call him the weakest. He was virtually immortal and a very skilled fighter. If it wasn't for Shikamaru's batman level of preparation then Hidan would probably have survived Shippuden.

Wasn't this the guy who fought the First Hokage and was a genuine threat? I really believe that Kakashi and friends defeating him was absolute nonsense.

He had a neat trick but no ninjutsu iirc, standard Jonin+ taijutsu and no real range in combat other than swinging his sickle around. Even Zetsu was stronger.

this

He reminds me of Scorpion

I wish pic related wasn't killed off so quickly, but at least his death was cool.

I find it bullshit that Kidoumaru wasn't considered the strongest of the Sound 4

Deidara was a really charismatic character aswell.

Shit,now that I thnk about it,akatsuki are like the best villain group or simple group of characters in any anime ever

Lain

>his backstory
>unique ability using poison plus a giant summon
>whenever a character has a backstory involving him he was always shown to be recking shit
>all this build up
>dies like a bitch to Pain
>gets revived into a zombie with INFINITE chakra
>hype levels through the roof
>loses to some no name samurai from some no name country in a generic sword fight
JUST

I miss the feeling of watching Naruto when the Akatsuki ran around in pairs causing all sorts of mayhem. I always enjoyed the dynamic within that group, which mostly fell off once it became only Obito and Madara.

>Characters that deserved better
Almost all the women in naruto actually.

is this a recent screenshot? Because I thought this lady died, whatever her name was

There is no shame in losing to Pain. Dude was one of the strongest characters in the series.
The random samurai was bullshit though.

His arc actually led to the best fights in Shippudem that don't have Might Guy.

Julian? Really?

>I thought this lady died
You thought wrong

she deserved a better show

Sasori was cool as fuck. He didn't have any flashy abilities but a shit ton of weapons and a literal army in his pocket.

She's going to die sooner if she's let herself go like that

This had better not be some body positivity bullshit either

What I thought was retarded was that his village elders punished him for failing to kill the strongest fucking ninja in their world without even teaching him their village's best technique. He had to steal the damn thing...

No, it's just the punchline to a joke that took 15 years to tell. Every time Anko showed up, she was stuffing her face with tons of sweets. So she eventually got fat. That's it

I loved this bitch. Too bad she was nothing more than villain of week.

I liked it better when all the fat went to her mamaries

this so much.

>Shounen hero beats the bad guy with a big ball
Was this your first rodeo or something?

Yeah, he was a "threat" to THIS guy.

This is what happens when an author makes shit up as he goes along.

The fact that his poison effected his IMMORTAL ASH ZOMBIE BODY is even more bullshit.

Kishimoto got butthurt that characters he didn't intend to be popular became so, while characters he expected to be popular got ignored by fans. So since he finally stopped giving any shits at all about the series around the 4th war arc, by the time burito rolled around he decided to say FUCK YOU FANS WHO MADE THIS SERIES I NO LONGER ENJOY WRITING POPULAR, AND FUCK THE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE. Same reason Mei is ugly, Kakashi got some faggy purple lightning, and bort is a deviantart tier oc

What the absolute fuck

I still don't understand how the sannin got walled by him when they were younger..Orochimaru specifically.

Or maybe because the guy is immortal and has like 4 hearts and the only way to kill him was by using Hidan's ability and getting a rasenshuriken in the face

What? Just stab his 4 hearts.

He didn't have that ability when he fought the 1st, user. It was only because he lost the fight and got shamed by that whiny hero-water filler asshole's great granddaddy that he became the /d/

this motherfucker, who said he'd do anything for Yusei's Stardust Dragon.

did absolutely nothing for the whole goddamn series.

You can make that method work.
This is what happens when an auther doesn't keep track of his own canon at all.
Remember when Orochimaru was able to summon both the First and Second Hokages, and then the Third Hokage, in his old and weakened state, fought Orochimaru and both of them at once?
Kishi shit the bed hard as fuck on the powerlevels in Naruto, nevermind all the contradictions like Gaara's tailed beast originally just being a random desert spirit as opposed to one of the chakra dragon balls.

Just squash him flat with

It was never said he was a threat to the first Hokage, just that he fought him and lived.

Hashirama probably spared his life after whopping it horribly.

I have no idea why you posted karin in a narutofagging thread
but I approve

I just wanted one good scene with her but I expected too much out of Kishi. The Naruto/Sasuke wank was way too hard in this series. After that pre-Shippuden filler arc she was almost nonexistent. She ended up being nothing but a jobber that couldn't keep up with the power levels.

Sasuke should've died when he used C0.

Every character but sauce that was part of his team after running from orochimaru, why are they still with the evil snek man?
Jugo deserved better.

I was always hoping she would end up with Kakashi. They seemed like they would have had good symmetry personality wise and it's also a good eugenics program.

I wanted to see an ending where all the tailed beasts guys being led by Naruto went up against Madra.

I stopped watching a longtime ago, but that better not be my wife Anko all fat and shit.

Me too, especially after that one doujin, on another topic I don't really keep up with bort do we know what happened to shizune?

One of the best MCs in anime stuck in one of the shittiest shows possible.

He did survive Shipuuden, he's still buried alive in that fucking hole.

Hidan excavation arc fucking when

Watch as it's revealed his is now a member of Kara.

He fought someone who knew just about every detail of his abilities, and someone who had the perfect antidote for his poison. That and he basically let himself die. I think he was the strongest of the Akatsuki, besides characters with eyehax.

I can't believe he thought Sai was going to be a big hit. He has no judgement of character at all.

He thought the fujos would like him for the same reason they liked Sasuke. That's why he made sure to pretty Sai up so he'd look even gayer than Sasuke.

Kisame would've wrecked him. Deidara would've C0d him. Extremely tough win against Kakuzu but more than likely a tie.

That Iron Sand is pretty tough along with Performance of a Hundred Puppets.

I forgot about the Iron Sand. I had in mind Performance for my last post. Iron Sand is definitely his trickiest technique. I can't remember, why did he stop using it against Sakura?

Sakura destroyed the Third Kazekage puppet, the source of the Iron Sand.

IT'S NOT FAIR

sasori had it worst. got killed by Sakura of all people thanks to plot armor.

Oh right. Well if it's that easy, I doubt the outcome changes at all from what I said previously.

Konan is sort of iffy. We didn't really get to see what she could do other than some light fighting and the big explosion for Obito.

atleast shes hot even with her daddy issues.

>character always appears stuffing her face with junkfood
>15 years later, when she's no longer an active ninja, lo and behold she's gotten fat
>who could have fucking foresaw this outcome?

She basically looks the same, just her face seems a bit older. I think she still assists the hokage sometimes but usually she's just with Tsunade (probably, haven't seen Tsunade in borto yet)

Yagura lived a hard life is ultimately a very underrated Jinchuriki and Kage.
He solo'd the entire graduating class when he was a child, he was one of "four" people to fully tame a tailed beast and were it not for Uchiha shits we can deduce from how Mei talks about him that he would have been a fairly good person to rule as well.

The Jewchiha were truly a mistake that needed to be corrected. It's unfortunate Itachi didn't finish the job, and that Sasuke somehow bullshitted his way out of not dying to Deidara's suicide bomb.

He was based

The only reason the iron sand puppet got destroyed was because she had an antidote and faked being paralyzed. Sasori took out a kazekage even before he had the iron sand, so he's definitely one of the strongest.

It was also said he destroyed an entire village with his puppets alone. So yeah, Sasori isn't a scrub. It's just that puppetry is very looked down upon in the fandom, so he gets underestimated.

Truly, truly they were a mistake. Itachi should have killed his family, then Tobi then himself.
Wiping out the Uchiha is the only correct option.

Yeah, it was pretty shit. Naruto's unpredictability wasn't even in play here. He just lobs that shit at him and it works

I agree he's strong, but Akatsuki is an all star team full of crazy hax. Realistically, he isn't top 5 for sure.

Now... I don't think Itachi could have killed Tobi. Kamui is way too OP. But Tobi should have let Itachi kill the senpai, then killed Itachi, then let Konan kill him... alas he didn't.

I keep stating this: Yagura should have been an evil asshole on his own right and an antagonist in part 2. I would loved to have Naruto face off against Jinchurriki that had perfect control over his Bijuu. He also would have been good antagonist for Naruto on what it means to be a Jinchurrike Kage.

Wow, it almost sounds like every single fight in Dragon Ball Z

But Tobi was a afraid of Itachi. That's why he didn't harm Konoha or mess with Sasuke while Itachi was alive.

To be fair, he did get a happy ending, but there was a ton of bumps along the way to achieve that. He went through a lot.

Well he knows that Itachi is a genius and is powerful, not to mention not as easy to control as Pain.

The Uchiha were the least kikey characters in the entire show.

Kakuzu and Hidan are best Akatsuki members.

Tobi as a noisy idiot is pretty good too.
Whack-a-mole No Jutsu is best Jutsu

I feel bad for her

Yeah she got really fat in boruto.

I would kill to see Itachi vs Pain

>it's also a good eugenics program
But neither of them had anything worthwhile Hiashi could add to the Hyuga clan.

Fuck off Narutard