According to trends white births will be 35-40% by 2021

and then by 2031 it will be like 25-30% 2041 it will be like 15-20% and so on...why are whites dying out so fast in the usa? and why does the usa have europeans as less then 5% of it's immigrants? why do white americans not do anything about this? do they want to end up like south africa or even worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=7z_vEuA3IK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because White Americans are usually beat down for trying to preserve their "whiteness"

And most are too into drugs and other shit to be bothered.

It's been a good ride while it lasted, too bad I got the shit stick

well then whites are a weak race and deserve to be genocided.
1. letting someone beat you down is weak
2. doing drugs is weak
3. yeah usa is pretty fucked imo. was good for about 20 years 1945-1965...

We are controlled by zog, mod t people don’t know or don’t care as they have been gaslit

Only a few of us are scared for the futute

America is doomed, we passed the point of no return a long time ago.

Focus on saving Europe.

Why. Why! Why? That's what I want to know.

Any race would die out under these conditions. Trying to rationalize the idea that the race that conquered half the fucking world is a "weak race" is retarded. By your logic, blacks are a strong race because their birth rates are skyrocketing. You're ignoring the external nongenetic factors. Blacks are being given all of whitey's shit and breeding so fast that they outrun their food production so whitey has to give them more. Your logic is absolutely fucking retarded.

>Hispanic
>Race

So is someone that is spanish in white or hispanic?

they aren't "dying out", there are just THAT MANY Mexicans and other Indio types coming in.

America was like 85% white, 10% black, 5% "other" in 1965, now we're 56% at best, ALMOST COMPLETELY due to immigration from Mexico. We literally have like a third or more of Mexico's population living in the US.

Spanish as in from Spain? White.

Other. The age of the mutt is upon us.

blacks are actually good at what they do sure they have low iq's and could not maintain or build a strong nation but just like jews they focus on what they do well, whites well they can do a lot that is good too but they have weak in-group and are easily influences, whites weaknesses are way too easy to exploit while jews and blacks still at least have strong ethno states and will not ever die out if they keep doing what they do

spanish people are not hispanic, hispanics have latin american origins...

I hate Mexico so much lads.

>blacks are actually good at what they do
t. never interacted with black people

All you have done is piss them off what are you going to do now they start culling you like fucking animals?

Lol easy to exploit? Same can be said about asians and any race really, jews do plan to exterminate the asians next, this is what happen once propaganda hits hard you fucking moron.

really? how are you still denying that whites are dying out? the birth rate is way below replacement and sure I hear some of you say it has increased lately but from what, from like 1,6 to 1,65 or 1,7?? get the fuck outta here with that shit and just admit that the white race is dying in the usa and elsewhere.

i lived in the usa most of my life near detroit, i have legal us residence, so yes i have interacted with blacks

lol even if that shit is true which it isn't, the funny thing is what americans consider white is so broad and retarded that it shouldn't be taken seriously, americans consider north africans , jews, arabs, albanians all as white

Well, it's decreased, but not to the extent of Euro countries, I think.

Mexicans used to have insane fertility rates (thanks Catholicism!) and they're finally starting to come down now. I don't think you grasp the scale of just how many Mexicans come into the US.

>i lived in the usa most of my life near detroit, i have legal us residence, so yes i have interacted with blacks
I'm sorry. How could you come to the conclusion that blacks are good at anything based on this?

if asians are so easy to exploit then why are there nations still going to be 99% asian in 1000 years? while many european nations may be less then 10% or even way worse in 1000 years? the only race to cuck out this hard is the white race, also the only race stupid enough to fight itself in 3 divisions, communists and american led jewish influence against the nazis was probably the last straw for the white race, if not for the communists and internationalists in the usa, the white race would be healthy and not headed towards a cliff like it is now.

there are euro countries like ireland and iceland that have higher birth rates then the usa, europe is not 1 country. yes i can grasp the scale my dad is complaining though that there is not enough mexicans for him to hire he has a construction company in the usa.

>Asians are so exploit then wh
Japan is a nice example of the huge amount of degeneracy in the coming years, hell a lot of men there are going mgtow from what I last heard again whites aren't' the only ones targeted. Also blacks are being exploited on the daily basis.

blacks are good at things like music, sports, sure they are bad at most things that other races consider traditionally important but they sure as hell have in-group preferences and whites could learn a lot from blacks, also their countries will not be invaded like white ones are and even if whites improve their nations like rhodesia and south africa eventually the blacks will take back control...

even if japans birth rate fell down to 0.5 or something ridiculous they will never die out because they don't allow in basically any immigrants! and if they do they are other asians or Japanese thus the whole ethno state thing,

>Blacks are good at music.
youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
Most of their music are shit tier
come back when one matches this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7z_vEuA3IK8

>hey don't allow in basically any immigrants!
Good point, but we'll have to see since I been hearing a bunch of rumors that they might allow immigrants in.

It's simple. We will never defeat outbreeding unless we fix the following:

1. The dog mom meme
2. Endocrine disruptors
3. Feminism
4. Subsidized women's studies degrees
5. Marxist Jews who infiltrated academia
6. Soyboy culture
7. White shaming
8. Subsidized minority babies due to high taxes
9. Not slut shaming

But the question how, yes a lot of people are awakening every day, but not enough.

another brainlet making this thred...

The Immigration and Nationality act of 1965 forever doomed whites to be a minority in the USA.

Why the fuck would you not consider albanians white?

a lot of albanians are basically turk babies

Jews. Also we aren't organized.People look at this as a abd thing but the truth of the matter is that it's going to get so bad that one day jwhites will wakeup. It's inevitable at this point.

Spanish People are hispanic though

Hispanic = Spanish Speaking

a non-American lecturing Americans on American Racial/ethnic identification.

Overall white numbers have actually been increasing since 1965, there's just so many damn immigrants. Did you know that 1/5 of the people currently in this country weren't born here?

As for white birth rates declining, this is not a bad thing in itself. It's actually a product of our own advancement. The problem lies in when we mass import foreigners (some people argue this is good BECAUSE of the low birth rate, which is population replacement without actually calling it that).

Anyways, whites have it drilled into their heads that we are the majority, just as "minorities" have it now drilled into their heads that they are "people of color". This is important because it means all these non-white people have now collectivized under the same anti-white banner where they would have been divided otherwise. You know the phrase "majority minority"? It's absurd.

But no, we are not "dying out". There will always be white people and whiteness so long as there is humanity, which is why this mass immigration population replacement scheme will eventually fail.

non american? if your stupid ass could real you will see i lived most of my life in the usa and have us legal residence,,, fucking christ the fluoride is fucking with your guys heads

Are you stupid? Hispanic is a derivative of the Latin "Hispania", which is their name for Iberia. All these "Hispanic" people - whether they be white, Indios, whatever - all want to connect themselves to Spain.

spanish people are latin they aren't hispanic, big difference

Well he's right. White are also mixing with Latinos in a significant way. The economy has a lot to do with it as well. You cannot afford to have one bread winner , and a woman pumping out babies at home anymore

Racist generalization

yes that's why your sports leagues are dominated by blacks and your music is dominated by blacks...god fucking damnit, racist? I am racist and proud but what I said was not racist, you americans are so fucking brainwashed by the jew from birth when you get your dicks chopped off! it's ok the usa is a consumerist hell hole a low iq population is perfect for the jew

>You cannot afford to have one bread winner , and a woman pumping out babies at home anymore
You can, it just involves living without a lot of modern hedonism. I have five kids on an average salary and my wife stays at home, teaches the kids, cooks, cleansx and does any home type things that don't require my height or upper body strength.

You're not gonna bank a big retirement fund, but you will have healthy successful children to make up for it.