Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Why is the Universe here?

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Archives/1984/11/12/Scuba-diver-lost-in-cave-dies-waiting-for-rescue/7366469083600/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3EhsYmh9RM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not?

As a colonizer, it's my duty to go in the cave

Because it's not not here.

To find out its own purpose by answering that very question through itself.

All you need is a long rope and a flashlight?

It isn't.

/thread

>Why is the Universe here?
It is the field from which souls are harvested by the one who constructed our universe.

Cave diving deaths are the worst.

Because otherwise it wouldn't be.

if you go into that cave you win

The worst thing about cave diving deaths is they always know they are going to die. You either get lost or trapped and know you are completely fucked. Imagine living you last mintues of life in panic and knowing you are going to drown

Funny, that's what Simon Wagstaff asked in Venus on the Half Shell. He got his answer and, well...

read the last words of the poor fuck that got trapped in nutty putty cave.

in spain there was a man that believed there was a hiden exit of the cave, they were 4 while 3 went back, he was stuborn and e\decided to keep searching for the search when they run out half of the oxigen, i cannot imagine how it would be the last hour of agony knowing that if you dont found the exit your life is gone, betting your life in such a risk,

At the end they never even found the corpse

existence MUST exist
if it it didn't then it wouldn't be existence now would it?

I don't know. And if someones says they do, they're probably wrong.

where else would it be?

Horrifying, literally my biggest fear in life. Why anyone would risk it is beyond me, what the hell are they even trying to see/find?

The sterkfontein caves just out of Johanesburg have some creepy pasta stories. Was found by gold miners but later turned over to anthropologists because of all the ancient humans they found in there. It's incredible to visit and go into. Once you get deep enough there is a lake. The guide talked about a diver who went exploring and got lost. He got out of the water and eventually died of starvation. He was less than a few hundred feet mile from the entrance when they found him. The team that found him believed he was alive the day before. They ended up mapping nearly one 1km into the lake. It's still not completely mapped.

More details, my recollection was off a bit.

>I don't know. And if someones says they do, they're probably wrong.
THIS.
We are all just guessing. The fedoras can't admit it, but they are going by faith, too.

They're not that bad. Have you ever tried?

upi.com/Archives/1984/11/12/Scuba-diver-lost-in-cave-dies-waiting-for-rescue/7366469083600/

Fuck forgot link.

For the lulz.

I like to think that the universe is here to achieve self-awareness through us.

this history its in a cave very deep, with the legends said it ends in a close river, until the day of today none can prove such a legend, since this tragic thing none tried again so i doubt they eventually find if its conection between the cave system and the river

It is bullshit but I believe it.

FAGGOT

>nutty putty cave
theres caves, and then there are """"caves""""
fuck them both

I came here to ask for this.
Thanks

Don't go in the cave?

Going in the cave.

Will post proofs in 30 minutes or will die.

There was no other option. Nothing can't stay nothing. It becomes something and its opposite, and then this happens trillions of trillions of times and then we get the great drama of existence.

What are they hiding in that cave?

>Nothing can't stay nothing. It becomes something and its opposite
This sounds poetic, but it's not true. Firstly, the logical opposite of something is nothing, so we've got a problem right off the bat. I mean, I would love that the nothing in my pocket could spontaneously become something, but that never happens. And if you're alluding to the idea that virtual particles can spontaneously form with opposite properties (such as charge and momentum), the problem is that both a particle and an anti-particle have positive energy, and thus can only persist if there is already energy present for them to consume in their creation. (One of the fatal flaws in Krauss's attempt to have a naturalistic origin of the universe.)

w-what are they?

Why not send in some sort of cave drone?

Hey that's Vortex springs, I dove there. It's fucking awesome and beautiful. The caves were EZ too. Got glow ropes to follow and metal boxes to resurface in and take a breather if you need to. 10/10 would dive again

Quantum Energy?

>Quantum Energy?
That's what the "virtual particles" part is about, as virtual particles are a phenomenon in Quantum Field Theory. But you can't get energy from nothing via them. (The same with another quantum phenomenon: Casimir plates.)

It was inevitable.
In the beginning, there was God. He was, by definition, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent by his mere status of being all that is. Anything he could imagine would be useless to manifest simply because it would behave exactly as was known to him; it would be an excercise in futility as he would become bored with the thought the exact moment he thought of it and saw it to its obvious conclusion.
All things, that is, save for a being free of his will; a being which could surprise even him, from time to time. Such a being would necessitate it’s own ignorance, and as such it’s own realm in which time, space, and matter occluded it from its own omniscience. But more than that, it would require a sacrifice of God, that of his own omniscience.

No story tells this quite as nicely as the Bible, in which God creates a world culminating in the creation of man.
But there is a catch; God didn’t know if it had worked! No longer omniscient, a test was set up in a safe place with only one simple rule: not to eat from the aptly names Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. And it was hardly difficult to get them to do so! Man had defied God’s Will, Excercising his own free will in doing so. We are reminded again of God’s first sacrifice as we hear the first quoted words he speaks to man in the book:
>WHERE.
>ART.
>THOU?
Then, in a commonly misunderstood verse, he gives them the final gifts to assure they are able to thrive and grow. The woman was given pain and sorrow in childbirth, which we now know causes a hormonal cascade which is critical to the mother forming a bond with the child.
To Adam he states: “cursed is the ground FOR THY SAKE” that he may become disciplined and strong.

(Cont)

That cave obviously contains Schlomo Goldsteinburgs hidden shekle stash.

My proof is that the sign telling people not to go in was put there by the government, and the government is run by jews.

But humanity wasn’t the only one who had growing up to do, for in relinquishing his omniscience God was given room to grow as well: anger, wrath, jealousy, regret, pride, mercy, love; none of these feeling and more were available to a being which compromised all and all bent to his will. This explains much of why we see such a stark contrast between the God of the early books and God who came as Christ to save us from his own impossibly strict commandments. This sacrifice required something even greater of God: his own omnipotence, that he may be born and die as a man. Truly his love for man knows no bounds! But he has one more sacrifice to make, as shown in the book of Revelation where God prepares himself to be the perfect vessel for his beloved humanity, where God attains omnibenevolence. But first, to do so, God must meticulously and methodically poor out all his Wrath in Justice. The earth falls deeper to darkness so that he may become light. When the days end, those who used their free will to follow His own will join him in his new perfection while those that rejected him shall die the second death to be at peace with nothingness.

(Cont)

So I invite you to pray to a being which sacrificed to make you, sacrificed to save you, and will sacrifice to love you for eternity:

God, please rid me of emptiness that I shall no longer seek to fill it with worldly desire. Rid me of evil that I may do only good in your name. Rid me of fear that I may do your will courageously. Fill me with love and light that I may be a beacon unto the world to bring more to this joy you give me.
I give my debt to your son who bears it in my place, and I accept the forgiveness of your grace. I use my will to freely follow your own.
—-

Welcome to the brotherhood, user.

This.
It's also where (((they))) hold their pedophile parties and satanic rituals.

The universe came into being under the right circumstances at the right time, that's all there is to it really

People do it for a cheap thrill. Mind you I've caved before but why anybody would explore this hellhole is beyond me. It's so narrow... for so long... with no way out if you get stuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=e3EhsYmh9RM

No clue on universe. However humans are cattle to be harvested for their neural energy, the most valuable resouce on this planet.