Boku no hero thread

Chapter soon

Other urls found in this thread:

spoiler.net/spoiler/oj.1-my-hero-academia-chapter-154
wasabisyrup.com/archives/DYC036y1zD4
youtube.com/watch?v=NH-8L1iZq20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any chance the madman goes 100% full cowl

Only if something happens with Eri, i don't think he will go Madman just because of the Overhaul fusion.

Another fucking BnHA thread, you are pathetic scum

Sorry didn't notice the other ones

Mineta>mirio

You should nuke the thread mineta. Make room for those other ones to breathe

That pic looks cool

>Cucketa

Watch your tongue, already working on a drawing with MinetaxOchako

>With Ochako
Have they even talked to each other?

She's one of the girls mineta stares at the most next to momo

The others are dying or about the anime. This is specifically a thread dedicated to discussion of the upcoming chapter, and therefore Overhaul.

Damn, that sucks!

We 20% now, boys.

100% Full Cowl means Deku breaks his neck and dies

>WE NOW 20% OFA
>... at the very last pages of the chapter

Why Hori WHY

Also Sir seems to be either dying or just lost his quirk

Think hes crying or giving up cause Mirio lost his quirk

Judging by the translation, I'm guessing Sir ended up reading the future and saw that they would all die. Deku is yelling "I won’t let that happen! Even if it’s already decided! I WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE!!"

HE'S DYING

Spoilers out
spoiler.net/spoiler/oj.1-my-hero-academia-chapter-154

good riddance

wasabisyrup.com/archives/DYC036y1zD4

NIGHTEYE IS DOWN IS A 1V1 NOW

Deku said this'd be a long internship. So either night eye DOES live or he has a new mentor

the blacked out panel is sir dying.

20% deku gonna start winning till chronostasis takes Quirk enhancement drug to help overhaul , that's when toga and twice come in to save the day

Damn, did his entire arm get ripped off? Pretty brutal for this manga.

fuck yeah Deku

this arc's pacing would've been better had we gotten this three weeks ago

Reminder, Overhaul has a serum that can be used on mirio

Too bad hori was dying

Yep, he is dead.

I'm sure the anime will fix the problems of this arc like having suneaters fight be just one episode , same with kirishima but also move the kirishima flashback to before the arc

Now I don't ordinarily yee-haw, but this, IS A FUCKING YEE-HAW!

Something about characters who die without much of a flashback is unsettling to me.

Toga and twice are gonna save the day then escape

>20% OfA
HOLY SHIT HYPE.

He is also never going to see why all might picked deli over mirio.

What if overhaul also merges with chronostasis

>give up, i have 6 arms now
>fuck it, i will 100% smash you now

Somebody save Toga!!!

And of course they had to have the person which can see into the future die.

>all mights death is probably going to be much more gruesome than this.

I don think i'll be able to handle it

he's probably going to take Shiggy's hand directly to the face

If he dies like the old night owl in Watchmen I will cry

What if he's turn into a nomu and izuku has to kill him

Where the fuck is Aizawa and what is he doing? Did he even appear in this chapter?

Not like this man, Don't put that thought i to myself head.

He jobbed offscreen to Chronostasis.

From the thumbnail it looked like Shiggy is fucking Overhaul in the ass.
Nice foreshadowing.

He once went a million or something

Really wish Hori would have just given a smaller number

Fuck off, Horikoshi.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU VILLAIN

That million wasn't a literal million. It was just Deku's version of hyping himself up and going beyond 100%, like All Might did with that nomu.

>He once went a million or something

so he says. Deku is just retarded about numbers. A million would blow him apart if going 100 breaks his bones

>nighteye dying before he and all might reconcile
Don't do this to me, Hori.

they were never going to reconcile though. All Might absolutely intended to die without ever speaking to Nighteye again

FUCK take Mirio instead

I WANT TO FUCK ALL MIGHT ALL NIGHT.

that'd probably kill him. He only has one lung, user. Take it easy

Hori need to explain exactly how OfA works. So far it's behaving like the strength version of Speed Force

It's embarrassing that he has to explain this shit for retards like you.

He is still stuck in chronostatis' Noro noro beam.

Mirio loses his quirk, Nighteye possibly dead... the aftermath of this arc is going to be so fucking good.

I don't think he's dead yet. Isn't that part of his prediction? So he knows he's going to die.
But Deku says he's going to change the future, so Nighteye might not die after all.

Nighteye, can you die quieter?

Also can someone explain why Overhaul turned into a Resident Evil mook? I really can't understand his quirk.

>Mirio loses his quirk
>Nighteye possibly dead
>In the presence of the one guy that can reverse it with a good enough bargaining chip(Eri)

nah this arc is going to end in the most bullshit of bullshit. Overho is going to take everyone out and Eri is going to bargain for their lives. OH will fix everyone and then take Eri with him, never to be seen again

>20%

This is going too fast, at this rate Deku will be 100% before the third year.

he can only handle it temporarily, it's not a permanent upgrade

boiiii if this ends with some talk no justus shit imma flip

They're like 75% into the first year. If he continues exactly at this rate he will reach 80% at the end of the third year.

Although I guess that would make the upgrades seem less significant because 8 -> 20 is a much bigger relative boost than 68 -> 80.

Nighteye's not going to die. He'll forsee his own death and Deku will change the future and Deku will gain some respect for that in regards to potentially changing All Might's future.

>It's embarrassing the author has to explain his shitty writing to the audience
Yes it is

don't you worry. There will be a depower arc, a post All Might's death depression arc, an arc where Deku gives OfA to someone else because he feels unworthy. All kinds of shit will happen to stretch of Deku's mastery

I can see that happening but it would be dumb

once he hits 90% he'll slow down hard, taking ages to get 91%, 92% etc, and they'll save him mastering 100% for the manga's final arc

I mean you have to be a bit retarded

A little mental math would tell you that a literal million percent would turn Deku into a fine red mist

That's the purpose of the filmstrip before that scene. He's looking into his own future, that he is dying. So it has not happened yet, it's just his Quirk working.

>You're just retarded!
Stop posting, this is embarassing

Everyone with with a little common sense knew it from day one, only idiots needed the author to told them.

I mean but

you are.

If less than 100% breaks his bones, how the fuck do you figure a million does about the same damage? Is this your first shonen? Would you have understood id he yelled HYPER ULTRA MEGA?

Hori's holding out on the specifics, but Overhaul has the ability to deconstruct and reconstruct matter on a molecular level.

It's basically like the Telepod from The Fly
youtube.com/watch?v=NH-8L1iZq20

>You're just retarded!
Please stop already

truth hurts, I guess

No, you're just retarded!

The blood loss is going to be really massive. Unless they can do something like force Overhaul to use his powers to heal hm, he is goign down.

Please stop already

don't beg. It's unbecoming

I'm only asking the user to stop embarrassing himself but I guess he just can't help it

Yeah

Cheers, user. Hopefully he doesn't end up as AfO fodder, I like his design at least.

>Overhaul to use his powers to heal him
Bingo, friend-no-jitsu. Naruto's most powerful move.

It was still retarded and unneccessary. What the fuck he did even do, 100% like before? Beyond that just a little? Not even close?

We don't know because retarded manga wanted to hype it.

It was really the worse fight of the series

He's not dead. Hori doesn't have balls.

Good.

I wish this never got popular.

He cannot heal missing organs.

I just wish people would ignore shitposters instead of responding to their shitty bait

Which is exactly the point of why put it just to make a retarded scene

How could it not get popular?

He can reconstruct living being on an atomic level. I'm pretty sure Overhack could if he wanted to, but Deku has to make him, or beg him to do so.