I'm pretty sure I've never seen a kiss in anime referred to as anything other than "kisu"...

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a kiss in anime referred to as anything other than "kisu". Do the japs actually not have a word of their own for it, or does it just happen to sound the same as the engrish one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6DpsebqSeA
youtube.com/watch?v=_-NOhupwnMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

接吻/せっぷん/seppun is the Japanese word for it. It just sounds old-fashioned and traditional; all the cool hip kids use キス.

According to google translate, it's literally kissu (
キッス).

As for your second question, who knows? Maybe kissing is an idea that was inspired in them by the English-speaking world. I don't know.

Interesting, desu ne.

Chuu~

Isn't that like a bite or suck?

When nips say "wow" it always has this adorable 'a' and 'u' sound stuck in there. Like "Wa-uu-oh" Instead of "w-ow"

I can't do the phonetics justice through text. Idol anime have a lot of songs with this phrase. The very start of this song is a decent example. youtube.com/watch?v=q6DpsebqSeA

Kuchidzuke is a native word for it that literally means "mouth pressing". That said, kissing is a form of intimacy that Japan didn't really have as part of their culture before westerners popularized it.

I overheard my sister watching a couple of random youtube videos which used an extremely animu girl sounding "waaaaaauw~" sound effect. Always wondered where it comes from.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=_-NOhupwnMA

Japs can't kiss for shit anyway, they just poke tongues. Jesus.

They had no concept of kissing until the Westerns arrived. Handholding was considered the highest expression of love.

I remember hearing "kuchi" as a word for kiss.

you watch too much JAV

kuchi means mouth, user

Nips really never kissed? Even during sex? The fuck?

Yeah it's in doujins too my guy, they just can't kiss; it ain't sensual at all.

>According to google translate
Why answer the question when you don't know anything about what he's talking about?

doujin and JAVs are not real life.

>real life
Fuck off normalfag

I'm not an expert but from what I've heard face-sucking between lovers wasn't a thing until the Romans started doing it. A lot of relationship tropes we take for granted come from the Roman Republic/Empire. That's why it's called "Romance"

Chu is another

White people truly invented everything of value.

Yeah keep telling yourself Romans were white when they were the same skin tone as Carthaginians and migrated populations from rome to spain, north africa, the levant and greece.

H-how do you kiss properly?

Get really horny and move your lips toward your partner's. Just let biology do the work from there.

>Romans
>White
Yeah ok

Kisu just sounds cute

What is this "partner" you speak of?

Curry