She lived out the rest of her life alone but why didn't her dad give her video games and movies and stuff...

She lived out the rest of her life alone but why didn't her dad give her video games and movies and stuff? Her crippling loneliness wouldn't have been that bad for if that happend instead of just being able to create worlds on her tablet. In a way she's no different than most of us.

She actually went through a wormhole and crash landed back on earth 2000 year later. Earth was now under the rule of an oppressive intergalactic emperor. The bad guy turns out to be her father who turned immortal. Also she fuks her brother

No, despite all the crazy theories people make the earth was completely gone. Literally no hope for survival and that message she got was probably something her dad programmed into the ship. He probably has something that injects into her body and kills her painlessly wen her food and water supply runs out. As shitty as your scenario is it would be far better than what she actually went through.

It's just a shitty music video with awful animation

It was actually pretty good. Did it hurt you that bad that you can't even acknowledge that?

She lives in a video game as a developer.

No humans and anything she makes she literally made herself so nothing is surprising to her the same way as if she watched movies and played games made by other people.

Realistically, we don't know if he did or not. The AMV is too short and the supporting materials are very sparse.

That's where the fanfics come in.

user I was just refencing star wars. But realistically I agree either you even though I don't want to

You took that response seriously? People make theories on a shitty music video?

>shitty
Nice meme. I know you're a common hipster but at least try and hide it by making up problems you had with the short besides hating it because it's popular.

Good song, cool anime short.

Because that has nothing do with the theme of the music video?

But if we're speculating, maybe he wanted her to live a few years in relative ignorant bliss of what was lost, and after his message all kinds of media were made available to her. Also so she would retain her humanity and not immediately just dive into all kinds of fiction and confuse her identity. She was 7 when he put her in the pod and launched her to space and 14 when she received the message, right?

I guess that could have been it. Another thing that I think could have happened is that since her dad alone was able to build something like that maybe it's far enough into the future where a lot of higher class elite humans were able to escape earth on spaceships and maybe the message was one of them just finding her floating out there in space.

If that's so then there's the question of why they waited so long to contact her. Say the father launched the pod out of the gravity well of Earth to ensure the pod is unaffected by the event, the escapees have been setting up a stable base for seven years, and the pod just recently happened to drift near Earth again where the escapees noticed it as they were observing Earth.

>some random space alien might have found and tentacle raped her

Shitty dad

Not an anime

Well its obvious cause the new humans are superhuman master race nazis. What would the need be for a regular human. Now join her on her journey to bring equality to the strange new world. Along the way she'll form everlasting friendships make new rivals and become the pirate king

It's literally anime animation style from Japanese animator, what about it isn't anime?

Wrong

Realisticaly?
Really. What is a chance of one guy making a spaceship with full VR set, and enough power and resources to last many years. And launching it into space by himself.

The basic story is retarded. So just watch it with your heart, not your brain.

not anime. If anything its pointed towards Western normies.

>>>/mal/

It could be set in the future where it's possible and since he has nothing to lose maybe he sold everything he owns to build it.

It's made in Japan and it's animated. It's literally anime.