What does Sup Forums think about drugs? Are drug users subhuman filth? Are they immoral?

What does Sup Forums think about drugs? Are drug users subhuman filth? Are they immoral?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6083428/Sara-LOVES-her-Weasel!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ssri is 11% more effective then placebo according to the drug industries best stats so in reality probably less then 11%

and yet they're handed out like candies by the modern day with doctors we call the medical establishment.

just saying. just because a drug is legal and encouraged doesn't mean it's not degenerate

>day with doctors
witch doctors

i love traps

time to fap!

unless you have an actual physical illness i dont think drugs should be legal in any cases. I do like my tasty brews but i honestly dont think the culture any drugs bring is worth the price.

Do you have more of this angel?

immoral? they can be if their drug taking impacts other people. otherwise their body their choice i guess. often a stupid choice. they can be degenerate morons but not immoral. though often times they are immoral because violent crimes and the blackmarket drug trade often go hand in hand.

meanwhile "drugs" is such a broad term. hard drugs like meth and crack and heroine are pretty shit tier for basically shit tier people. if you're not shit tier when you started the drug, you'll become a shit tier person if you continue.

but soft drugs like alcohol (in moderation), weed (in moderation), and caffeine (in moderation or you burn out your adrenal glands) is acceptable in moderation.

and if you've done coke maybe a few times over a decade or something like that, not a big deal. its more difficult to do the hard drugs in moderation though, they're not something you can take daily like caffeine.

but that's a girl, Alastair

Depends. Most people that use drugs are loser degenerates, but medicinal marijuana is a wonderful thing, and I know a lot of people that use it recreationally and are very responsible and not degenerate about it

Weed is okay if you are old and retired.
Alcohol us okay for celebrations (marriage, graduation, ect.. and as long as you dont turn into a complete degenerate pos).
Amphetamines in dire times of war, and still be careful. Not recreationally.
Opiates for immediate severe pain, and rare cases of chronic pain.
Hallucinogens for the rare spiritual and soul searching occasion, and for "deprogramming" from mind control.
SSRI's anti pyschotics and depressants arent for most people.
Getting in shape, sleeping and eating right and having a purpose can fix most depression.

never make your thread image more interesting than your OP

looks like a twink desu

Yeah, it's a medical drug that should't be overly abused.
A lot of drugs are just flat out degenerate though.

All intoxicants are inherently degenerate, as it is only the low of consciousness; the savages, who are so easily entertained by having their consciousness chemically-altered to a distorted state.

They're for apes & spearthrowers.

sauce on this pic

Drugs can be interesting and a good way to come out of your shell and party with people. Can give you some seriously interesting insights too.
However, these things can have a negative impact on your progress in life so you should use them very carefully.
I know some people that work and party on the weekend.Dunno how they do it or when or if they ever plan on moving on from the "career" thing.
If you are someone with very high ambitions, which is likely the case if you are seriously Sup Forums I'd recommend checking drugs out, but, don't get too comfortable in the lifestyle and don't get addicted. Even finding drugs to be a social crutch can be a serious fucking problem.

How do you even know you're not high right now man

>short hair

RIP boner

Yes, they are subhuman, immoral filth. That includes marijuana users.

For those asking about the name, the most closest match that I found is Jada Stevens.

>subhuman cave-brained retard thinks 'hurr all wimmun must have long hairs'

Burger education can't into image search

Your Google Fu is weak.

She's Sara from Wicked Weasel. It seems her pics have been removed from that site, but they can be found elsewhere. Just look around.

Looking at the hair instead of the luscious thighs hips and waist, homosexual detected

yes they're degenerate and so are the lolberg enablers

BBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Fuck off kiddo

my brother

.... Except for people whom are depressed or psychotic

Suffered From depression my entire life (diagnosed, they did tests and all that, psychological and physiological) and I can surely say SSRIs really have improved the quality of living for me.

Is drug use in the persuite of knowledge and experience (psychedelics) degenerate?
No.
Is drug use in the pursuit of relaxing after a long day (alcohol/weed) degenerate?
No. In moderation.
Is drug use in the pursuit of escaping reality because you find being alive a burden you're unwilling to bear (doesn't matter what drug, or even activity, for that matter) degenerate?
Yes.

If your aim is to explore, experience, or enjoy reality either in solitude or with your fellow man, you are using drugs correctly.
If your aim is to escape, obfuscate, or forget reality or your fellow man, you are using drugs incorrectly. You are a degenerate.

This isn't a distinction that is difficult to make, nor is it exclusive to drug use.

>tfw the brap meme was supposed to make thot threads unappealing
>all it did was cause the spread of a fart fetish

Thank you for the correction.

I found the imagefap link of her album.
>imagefap.com/pictures/6083428/Sara-LOVES-her-Weasel!

>hips
>pussy
>thighs
You should know what a woman's body looks like by now. That's a woman.

This is what you get when you tolerate drug use.

All women are thots.

Not at all. Everyone needs an escape.

t. never had a gf

women SHOULD have long hair. I don't want to look at a school boys head when im pounding from behind

>dude weed lmao
just like the memeflggot said, filth

Lock them all up, even pot users. And then use the excess prisoner population to form labour battalions/work brigades which would do the work which up until that moment illegals did.

>do pot
>have to work entire summer picking oranges or work in the fields or something.

>unironically using the word luscious

youre the gay one here mate

And some can pull off short hair, like the OP. Variety being great and all.

Sure. You also get a vast number of philosophers, musicians, visual artists, and leaders who have forever altered the cultural landscape of mankind. I'm willing to accept having a small segment of the population of a nation be vagrants in order for those great men to achieve their fullest potential.

Expirimental stage is fine should not last more than a few years...maybe for religious purposes every few years... after that not so good

So what you're saying is you'll be willing to fuck a trap if they were passable from behind and had long hair?

ANOTHER GAY BOY!

traps arent gay

>everything must fit in my boring box of normalcy
Jump off a cliff, sperg.

checked for the fuhrer

Drugs are bad. They make you lazy and can ruin you life. That includes alcohol, which is one of the worst. That being said, they really aren't a big deal for society. Fighting them isn't worth the huge cost.

Take opioids. Nobody was dying back in the pill mill days. Not in huge numbers anyway. It wasn't until the Obama administration started cracking down on doctors prescribing pills that people started dying in huge numbers. The reason for the deaths is two fold. Cheap, fairly high quality, heroin has been flowing into the US for a few decades. Not from Afghanistan or Southeast Asian, but from Colombia and Mexico.

The cartels starting growing poppy and producing heroin some time ago. They've ramped it up as their disgusting brick weed has gone out of favor and replaced with US grown weed. Not to mention the ROI is much higher on heroin and it's much easier to bring a few kilos over the border as opposed to 50 and 100 lbs packs of weed.

The street price for pharmaceutical grade opioids has skyrocketed. So people have switched. Additionally, there was a cultural thing with hipsters. They weren't necessarily pill poppers, heroin was just popular with that crowd. Anyway, several years ago Chinese labs started producing huge quantities of fentanyl and the cartels made the switch. It's far cheaper than producing heroin.

They still sell it has heroin on the streets which means bulking up the more powerful product to make people think they are buying heroin. When they cut it they have to mix it properly or hot spots will have a much higher fentanyl content than intended and it can kill even the most hardcore heroin user. So instead of somebody relaxing after work by popping a pill or snorting some at a party you have thousands of people ODing from fentanyl.

>long hair boring
you might be the sperg in this situation

Psychedelics are the red pill our ancient spiritual ancestors used to speak to the gods. Opioids, amphetamines and coca-based products are the blue pills that destroy nations.

No, stupid. Learn to not strawman.
>ALL women MUST have long hair ALWAYS
is boring, and spergy. I prefer long hair almost all the time, but some can pull off short hair well, and the ho in the OP is certainly one of them.
lol. Faggot.

It's easy to talk shit about the heroin addict when you never even seen heroin in your life. Very few people deliberately chose to become drug addicts, it's a sum of bad decisions and circumstances that get them where they are and it's very hard to "lol just stop doing X" because their brains have been rewireded and you are asking them to go against their survival instincts.

>preferring short hair
gay boy

the cure for the trap cures is qt tomboy sluts!

Most heroin addicts are just normal people who were prescribed opioids by doctors. But that doesn't change the fact that heroin addicts can't be trusted and usually can't be fixed. Once the doctor has prescribed the Jew pill, that person's life is over. There is no cure except death.

I fucking love drugs, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking square idiot.
Anything in moderation is fine. Degenerate junkies is a different story

>doesn't like leaving reality for a short period
>freaks out when his mind is altered
Found the control freak

Shorthair somewhat stocky babe GIMME DA BUTTHOLE

The last redpill is degenerate drug abuse and nihilism
>not insufflating SUBUTEX and drifting into lucid dreams for hours
>not taking amphetamines on weekends and drinking your head full
>not taking psychedelics in the summertime and tripping balls while playing frisbeegolf
>not taking mdma with your life long friends and bonding in a way that isnt possible sober

Drugs for combat in the race war is recommended (increase alertness, combat drowsiness, lower pain, activate adrenaline etc). Drugs for escapism is degenerate crack and meth for example.