Degenerate music

What is the most degenerate song on the charts right now?
This just dropped:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LJjsm6CVsG8

>Living fucking pack of M&Ms
>Convicted Pedophile
>Hundreds of niggers dancing in the backround
>Song is usually shitty hip-hop garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E
humansarefree.com/2014/03/the-beatles-were-illuminati-creation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lgJOJAmXlBw
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4uBk7DOa8
youtube.com/watch?v=zwTgNv7QG8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DWQl0yFQx-0
youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o
youtu.be/Sh7-JjGNgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=P08lNaNWv58
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtube.com/watch?v=zk62AX_XfQQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He also stole that Adventure Time artwork.

This nigga dont match like Caillou

I actually like sixnine he's like the clown of the trap genre he's amusing

God I hate that faggot. His music is terrible

NIGGAS IFFY, UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY, UH

Definitely pushed by the system to promote degeneracy. I'm really annoyed by his album cover looking so nicely - they try to make this stuff look harmless and child-friendly. Meanwhile there's nothing redeemable about it.

Have some antidote:
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

SENDIN SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS NIGGA

>weeb fag retard recommending shitty weeb music
lmao kill yourself faggot.

DIS SHIT B HARD BRO

NICE 2 C DA NIGGAS MAKE IT OUT DA HOOD

SHOUTZ 2 MA NIGGA 2TAY2 N 7WATTZ

YOU CAN TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET BOY

80's city funk is hardly weeb trash. Go listen to some Meiko Nakahara.

you wouldn't know good music if it gave you an orgasm. keep listening to your trap music, penis licker

I feel bad for the dogs in the video

I find it funny that the span of "degenerate" music is finally reaching its inevitable conclusion, which is music that is so disorganized, so uninspired, carries no weight or significance about the human experience that it is simply made to be a parody from the beginning.

It started with music to make people dance in the 1920's, and it has finally moved from being a parasite of popular culture to becoming a parasite of the internet, which is chewing it up and spitting it out faster than it can say "Oh shit, I've been watered down into a joke."

Its highest point was probably that of The Beatles, when pop culture songs would preach to the masses about mindsets and calls to action that convinced people to think a certain way through manipulation by music. But now it's sunk so low that anyone can make the next big hit, which means it carries no value or meaning to anyone. The only music that can stand the test of time will be the songs that resonate a feeling and a connection to a large group of people, a culture.

All else will be lost to the next weekly fad. Memes have more relevance than pop culture songs today.

You do realize the Beatles were under heavy control of the illuminati and furthered their messages?

all of it. lets shill pol apporved music

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I know saying "kill yourself" is overused on this website and has lost its shock value, but anybody who listens to this music and enjoys it needs to kill themselves. They're the scum of society--the detritus at the bottom of the sewer. I would rather have pedophiles in society than people who enjoy this music--because at least with pedophilia, people are repulsed by it and actively shame it. Music like this can influence people and trickle down to vulnerable individuals like kids.

I don't want to live in a society where this degeneracy is allowed to exist. I don't want to live in a society where this artist's head isn't blown off by a shotgun.

>
explain

youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E

He can also do a mass shooting in your kids school, this specific board is a death cult and you are just a mortal uuman like us , we already embrace weakness fear and mortality

Where do we go from here? Is there truly a level beyond this degeneracy?

i see no problem here drumpfcuck

The song is pretty hypy ngl. Banging tune

humansarefree.com/2014/03/the-beatles-were-illuminati-creation.html

is Plastic Love the new Rickroll?

STINKY LINKY, UH GOIN BACK TO .50, UH

Anything that glorifies promiscuity is degenerate

>when more money is spend on your image than on actual instruments

imagine you have to go trough all of this just to stand out... Music (still my greatest love) is fucked.

Wow just wow....

Well for me the worst kinda music is funk(brazil funk),this shit is literally nigger tier music,just like this thing that i've listen

youtube.com/watch?v=lgJOJAmXlBw see this and tell me where is the music????

Holy repetition.

I like 6ix9ine though, especially Yokai and Zeta Zero. His new shit is hit or miss

>screeching repetitive autotuned flatchest noass monkeyfaced creatura
brasil...

its funny in a interview with fat joe , this rainbow faggot said he likes Donald Trump. This mutt also called himself "Spanish".

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M

>>Convicted Pedophile
He's going to be imprisoned soon as he fails to pass an English Proficiency Test.

However, it aims for a narrower audience.

Here's more for u

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4uBk7DOa8

too fat to stand up so she sings entire song sitting on a couch
lmao

I don't like this

This isn't the future, it's already here. It's time to stop being closet White Nationalists.

Can you believe how degenerate music is these days?! Here, listen...

Super degenerate video, If I never saw it it’s catchy and idk wtf she’s saying

I like how they warp and corrupt the animals like dark elves or some shit, its really insane

oh boy, I was waiting for a thread like that.

just some random dumb shit I found on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=zwTgNv7QG8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=DWQl0yFQx-0

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

Isnt that the girl who was tortured and made something called like __ weeks in hell?
Who is she?

Yo, i heard you guys wanted to see absolute degeneracy in the form of a neger hooting and hollering?
youtu.be/Sh7-JjGNgq4

>sixix nineine

what

>there are people who like this shit

Why hate on 69? He actually doesn’t mumble and is high energy, also lol at calling him a pedophile on a board for pedophiles.

God, such vibrant diversity and multiculturalism. Society would suck without this vibrance.

stop defending pedophiles

listen to this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=P08lNaNWv58

>there are people in this thread who like this shit

>tfw you will never get a fully automatic weapon and just spray that whole crowd

SCUMMMMMMMM GANNGGGGGGGGG

He was 17 himself, the girl in question was 12 and came on her own accord because she wanted to hang with the older niggas, I’d blame her parents but she was a orphan.

If this was spain he wouldn’t even be in trouble.

I like Tekashi because I don't really understand what he's saying so I prefer that than having to listen to Cane Hill turning making pro-Antiga songs all of a sudden.
As for degenerate shit I think mainstream pop music is worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

At least with Tekashi you know what you're looking at.

SCUUUUM GAAAANG

ESKEETIT
youtube.com/watch?v=zk62AX_XfQQ

>Convicted Pedophile
Elaborate that. Most pedophiles in the music industires I know have bigger knowses and LARP as whiteys.

He hasn't been convicted. He got 3 years probation or some shit like that for getting a lapdance when he was wasted/high (he didn't know her, he was in a party and some dude brought her too).

Niggas bizzy, uh, Sergey got the Linkies, uh
Got the Linky, uh, MEW it holds fifty, uh
*LINK Gang*
Pump these linkies like Etherey nigga, you a brainlet nigga
In the chain with them Wall St niggas, and them boomer niggas
You pump up and they dumping niggas, we ain't jumping nigga
Yo Pajeet, you a loser nigga, clean that toilet nigga

t. iffy soyboys

>One album made him richer than this thread combined
Keep giving the hate you jealous cucks

Chicago drill sounds like classical music compared to this shit.

Reporting in

Fucking retarded hun, this song is literally about being a slut.