Whites BTFO

Not only was we kings and shit. But some of us are still kings and shit.
edition.cnn.com/2014/10/27/world/africa/portraits-africas-fading-monarchs/index.html

DELET THIS

beeing a king doesn't mean having a dozent goats malik

It just means having subjects who treat you as a king. The goats are fucking optional.

no...
the titel of a king is accompanied by beeing the sole ruler of a country

just because you have 3 houses each housing 40niggers doesn't make you a king just a landlord tho to be fair that might as well be a king in africa

doubt they'd even understand the diffrence

I had an African "prince" in my politics class. Fucking no idea why he was at my shit school. The title seems to mean very little.

I never denied you were kings

the we wuz kangs memes is an specific reference to niggers thinking they were egyptians

To be fair, he probably had like 25 siblings.

I can see the arrows to your bad interior design clickbait

I had one at my school as well. It's literally anyone who descends from a royal bloodline, so a thousand years later, and seven kids per woman, it's a shit ton of people.

>are still kings and shit.
is still kangz n shiet*

learn proper grammar, nigger

>Not only was we kings and shit. But some of us are still kings and shit.
mostly shit tho

My high school physics teacher was apparently related to the Benin throne because he told us they tried to kidnap his father and force him to be a kang

What?? Of a third world shithole..
Nice one nigger.

wtf blapepo people can go back africa now

>wuz
>still be
fixed it m8

That’s a hell of a get-up. Trick or treat?

He is king because he is the niggest

>Kings of barren third world cesspits
wow i'm so jealous

blacks should all be gassed they don't deserve any land including africa. just gather them all up and put them on their own island so they can murder each other and the rest of the world can move on

Kings in africa are just leaders of small tribal villages, I'm friends with an african prince who came to my university to study agriculture

It doesn't count unless it's a sovereign monarch,

Africa has I think two sovereign monarchies.

> The goats are fucking optional.

Are they, though? Goats are GOAT.

>africa had african kings
>water is wet

He is just a descendant of one rolyal family branch,probably didn't even know that he belongs to them.

Nearly country has had some form of monarchy at one point in their history, whats the big deal.