Is there a term for these "Just fuck already" types of series?

Is there a term for these "Just fuck already" types of series?

romantic comedies

Rumiko Takahashi-esque

What I hate about this type of manga is that they have to explain every little goddamn thing as if the readers can't pick apart it for themselves. It's really frustrating to have to break away from a scene you already know the context for like
>"You're never going to get a chance to talk to me!"
>"Oh yeah, well m-maybe I don't!"
>In reality, they both did, and wish to pump out a soccer stadium worth of children after they confess.

Should I be reading this?

It's been a while since we had something, like a western theme.

i think the obvious explanations are actually the best part of the manga

Shit

this

Yes, it's a short series + good comedy

Name of the serie ?

There is a name in the OP picture, google that name + manga.

I'll be nice.

Hoankan Evans no Uso

And this is Phoebe Oakley. She is Clint Eastwood rival but they both secretly think it wouldnt be bad if they also were lovers.

I cant fucking find chapters 2-6 anywhere

Thanks man
I'm using my phone it doesn't say the name only a number apears

A name inside the OP picture, Phoebe Oakley, you google "phoebe oakley manga"

Ugly 3D

I love reading sexual tension done right.

You're supposed to take the narrator as the tsukkomi of this series. Obviously everone else is the boke.

Oh man this manga is golden I'm grinning like an idiot, I hope it ends well for both of them it seems it's not gonna last much this Manga, I'm guessing it ends on 30 or 40 chapters since the formula is burning quick

How is she Clint Eastwood's rival if he was born 4 years after she died?

That was my feeling too and thats why i say i fear what it could turn into. I hope it goes for comfy adventures with maybe one and just one love rival and doesnt turn into a shitty harem. I like it innocent as it is.

never dawned on me this way but it makes plenty of sense I guess

Nah man its pretty obvious he's gonna end with phoebs but since it's a Shonen it's gonna end kinda unresolved like yeah they like each others but ends when almost start dating, a good end would be for him and phoebs having a son and teaching him the way of the man like his pops

This shit is fucking gold.

Yes, it's called a 'just fuck already' series. Tomo-chan is probably the worst offender.
At this point the characters in that have sexually charged each other so many times they'd cum just from putting their clothes on.

Being the author first manga (or so it seems?) its likely that if people like it he is gonna try to make it longer. So we can expect anything.

For now im really happy with what it is.

I still would. Calamity Jane on the other hand would be a definite no.