Little Witch? More like talk to your fucking teacher sometime

Why didn't this little witch interact with Croix more?
It was such an obvious, fun relationship they could have explored, but Trigger just pretended that they had no reason to look in each other's general direction and went on with the shitty soccer plot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
youtube.com/watch?v=BVw9XnGghOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why didn't this little witch interact with Croix more?
Because she's not Akko.

But Akko is shit

What episodes would you like to see in season 2?

If anyone that's not Akko or Ursula interacted with Croix they'd find how shitty a person she is and that she's planning something evil.

They both like to work alone & the focus of the story was more on akko/croix & chariot

The real issue is Croix was too similar to Constanze, only difference being Croix is more digital

Fact

Hell, Croix does barely anything tech-magic related past her first few episodes
She just ends up throwing out those blocky things to fuck with whatever Akko/Ursula were doing at the time

Beach episode, HanBarb episode, Sucy's family episode

This show would have actually been good without the shoehorned characters, shoehorned romance, and shitty writing. They should have just made a 2 cour version of the OVAs. Yoh should never be allowed to make any decisions on any anime again.

Why is she such a raging slut in a otherwise tame anime?

Very good OVA. Shame about the show.

well another lwa post. this is going to get filled with diana/dianko/andrewfags soon.

It's more that shes Irish so shes an energetic troublemaker

Wow, rude

It's official, you guys are trash material now, nice fucking job.

When is the next manga chapter coming out?

>the chronicle book is sold out
>so I contacted my "spy" that deals with collectors items
>he asks his japanese contact. He offers me the LWA key animation book and enchated parade book
>apparently there were official LWA wands for sale but they sold out aswell
>more figures have been produced but due to choking hazards those had to be destroyed so there's only the chibi akko left
>he offers me for 5000 £ a meet up with some guys from the show. I don't know who exactly it is
mfw the whole fucking time

Destroyed for Choking hazards?

Why doesn't this bitch talk?

Spy you say?

Wasn't Croix the one who gave her the special hunting permission for the Wild Hunt?

They even gave the two back-to-back birthdays, like, what the fuck.

The Enchanted Parade book is nice.
Got the Key Animation Book on order, but since it's via proxy I'm holding out for a bit to see if any other pre-orders I've placed that're set in the coming months will come in before having it shipped to me.

>LWA Toy Wands
Oh man, that'd be nice. Would they be properly retractible? Have a slot in the bottom with a removable battery featuring a magic gauge?

A conversation we never got to witness.

she has a stammer that pisses herself off

>Amanda keeps pinning me down and blowing my belly when we're alone

wolbachia

>"She flew."
Sounded pretty eloquent to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE

that was an animation error

what, how?

Wait, so there's no place to get the Chronincle or game preorders anymore?

Game Pre-Orders are still up all over the place.

What would an episode with the two of them be like?

Workshop antics. Like the Constanze/Akko episode, but less humor focused around mishaps and more around their conflicting styles and how they disagree and eventually compromise.

Not sure what the payoff would be though. Just the Wild Hunt again would be ridiculously boring.

It'd feel weird though because they're fundamentally different things.
It's like putting a car mechanic and a computer chip/software engineer together. Sure it's both technology but they barely have anything to do with each other.

Croix still builds her own mechanical components too (though she does seem to supplement them with more magic than Constanze does) and given that her Stanbot is capable of functioning as a game console, along with the complexity and subsystems involved with the Stanship/Gran Charion, I presume Constanze is sufficiently competent with micro and software engineering as well.

>he offers me for 5000 £ a meet up with some guys from the show
But you can do that at any big con

Here's a pic of Tattun btw, on the right

Episodes without Akko
Jasminka with the witches going to Russia
Constanze building a Rienhardt suit
>Precision German Engineering
An episode about some no name background witch and their day to day life at Luna Nova
A fun episode like Sleeping Sucy where the gang are playing a magical tabletop rpg

>Episode where Constanze fights off giant summoned magical demon
>LWA turns into Gundam for one episode

I really want an episode where Akko goes back to japan with her new friends and introduces her old middle school friend to them.

>they barely have anything to do with each other.
we've had smartcars for a while now.

>A fun episode like Sleeping Sucy where the gang are playing a magical tabletop rpg
That'd be fantastic. Go full fuckin' Jumanji.

That sounds cute.

Explain.

Hey thread,
Let's talk about Lotte. What went wrong, what went right?

>right
shes a qt
>wrong
not enough screen time

>What went wrong
No Furyoku!Lotte
>What went right
Everything else,

whats het witch specialty anyway?
just talking to faeries?

>het witch
I don't understand, she's a Fin?

Yoh didn't make any decisions. He said something, team said no, he complied.

Pretty sure it was his decision to retain Andrew even after his presence became largely pointless.

bitch what

Pls

>shes Irish
She's American. That's why she's a slut.

It would have lined a bit with what they have been established(sort of).

Akko faves Chariot du Nord/ Ursula Callistis
Lotte faves Samantha Badcock
Sucy faves Lukic
Diana has Anne Finneran
Amanda would probably get along with Nelson if they find a common point

I can see something similar with Constaze and Croix.

was badcock in the big ben costume?

>badcock
still makes me chuckle

Yes. And thus is also playing a role in the new Drama CD.

irish-american decent?

> OI AKKO, LES DITCH THIS SHITE HOLE AND GOO AVE SOME FUN

Conz would be smart enough to recognize the technology that has been causing disturbances in town is the same as Croix's. Croix would be taking a big risk. I guess Chariot doesn't tell on Croix b/c she still cares about her.

Constanze or Sucy?

so an american then

connie

No bully pls

neither of them would care for you unless you were a mushroom or a robot.

I can dream can I?

The idea is for them working together /after/ the series.

>sucy
>saying you are the definition of cute
Stopped reading right there.

Are we ever going to get a drunk teachers episode or will Netflix not allow that?

Oh yay, I get to pull out my lewd Connie edits

>I'm a big girl for you
>*writes on chalkboard*
>Diana entirely catered to Akko
These are the best parts.

post the good stuff m8

There has to be an episode about that.

Would you watch Rick and Morty with her?

>episode where Luna Nova finds an ancient hidden wine cellar and liquor storage in their basement
>they have a tasting to find out which ones are still good and which ones they can sell for loads of money
>a lot of them are made from special magical ingredients so they have all sorts of side effects aside from just the alcohol

>Sucy's family episode

No, she is a sex pest.

>Not going full Tengen Toppa

Who's the kinkiest of the witches? Id say Sucy but Connie probably has some sex machines she's built.

I'm not sure "Masturbation Machine" beats out "Drug and Vore Lover".

Connie's Favourite: youtube.com/watch?v=BVw9XnGghOg

Not him, but maybe her foster family?

What kind of side effects?

Dizzyness, nausea, vomiting, happiness, sadness, aggression, arousal, extreme addiction, being possessed by an evil demon. That sort of stuff.

Oh im sure she will if Trigger does do an episode like that.

>conse is shorter than the rest
YES

10/10 would like an episode like that. Though the real question here would be if TsutsumiP would approve it.

>Minamoto no Raiko is just a MILF Barbara
Finally I understand boner. I don't even know shit about Fate

Sauce?

>my lewd Connie edits
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Constanze is for Hugging and lewd

I thought about this too, but I guess Constanze just likes working alone

Techno-Lich, her soul is in Tiny Robo, it's in the guidebook. Apparently most of the Little Witches have tragic backstories.

Are you serious. Geniuses never interact with teachers. Were you one of the stupid kids who went to your professors office hours.