Galaxy Angel

Reminder that Forte is the best girl and canon route

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SB9Avy0J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Vanilla was the creator's waifu.

vanilla best girl

Is there any wedding photo or happy family ever after album for Forte? I just need to see her pictures of her being happy.

Milfeulle may be worst girl in the anime, but I consider her route canon in-game.

who was the creator? all of galaxy angel was bases off the game playstation games, no?

How the hell do I play these games? I wanna do my Forte route

i have all the ps2 games but they are all unplayable and in japanese.

i guess you can use a ps2 emulator and play with a subbed rom?

I assumed she would be canon anyway, since she seems the most generic and thus the most 'main girl'-ish. Forte may have been best girl but she was the one with the least chance of being canon.

By chance, would you know where I can find them?

Also in GA2, is there a special Forte scene if you reunite with Tact?

there doesnt seem to be a subbed version, but you can still play the game in japanese with emulators

just google for it, "galaxy angel moonlit lovers emu"

>Forte is the canon route
Say what now?

Milfeulle was the canon heroine in the manga. Not sure about for the sequel games featuring the Rune Troop but her having a sister in the next generation seems to point that way

Oh shit, a GA thread
Milfeulle is the canon heroine for Tact in the manga too

It's been while since I pulled this out
pastebin.com/SB9Avy0J

The first three games (Galaxy Angel, Moonlit Lovers, and Eternal Lovers) are on PC and have translation patches. The second series (all titled "Galaxy Angel II", too lazy to look up the individual subtitles) is PS2-only.

You're a god damn saint man

anime remake never

No, the two mostly return to work after their little vacation and get married in the 2 year gap. Forte becomes Lieutenant Colonel while Tact becomes Brigadier General

>No image of Forte in a wedding dress

Why god

A couple years back, I made a lot of GA threads to stir up some interest in the 2nd series since I finally had the chance to play them. The Rune anime absolutely butchered the characters and I adhere to the fact that the II girls are nearly as lovable as the original girls.

I dunno I only liked tomboy in GA2 and her route was a shitshow

Who knows

The routes were mish-mash of stuff but I enjoyed the effort they tried to give more backstory to them. Anise in particular had a way better background than she had with routes.

Forte is love
Forte is life

>no onscreen kiss scene with Mint in any game

I still mad

I've never played Galaxy Angel, but how is this VN in terms of holding up to age? I heard there was a battle component but I'm not a big fan of that sort of stuff. Only exposure I have is the Newgrounds version.

While Vanilla gets a bunch

Don't expect too much from it in terms of visuals first and foremost. The gameplay is piss easy but I generally found it entertaining enough in its own way. You give orders to the Emblem Frames and they'll follow the order to either attack, move away, etc.

So is it like Fire Emblem where how much you use a certain girl in battle determines who you're ending up with? Also, how on earth do they account for which girl you're with in future games?

>So is it like Fire Emblem where how much you use a certain girl in battle determines who you're ending up with?
The game is separated from VN segments and the battle segments. In the VN segments, during the times you're allowed to wander around your ship, you can interact with the girls and raise their spirits up which directly affects their combat aptitudes in the next fight. The top 3 out of the 5 girls you have the most amount of points with are chosen in the half-way point for you to choose on who to lock in with.
>Also, how on earth do they account for which girl you're with in future games?
They ask who you went for in the previous game right at the start

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm a Vanillafag so it works out for me

She was so best

She's so hilarious. I don't know if it's just me but Forte probably had some of the funniest moments in the anime.