How is this board “Red Pilled” if they think Trump actually gives a fuck about them and isn’t just doing things...

How is this board “Red Pilled” if they think Trump actually gives a fuck about them and isn’t just doing things to keep them content while he lines his pockets and takes away their rights while letting the corruption hang around in the gov

> in b4 12 chess
Must be sad lying to yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
congress.gov/115/bills/hr5087/BILLS-115hr5087ih.pdf
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/04/mitch-mcconnell-rejects-frenzied-gun-control-push-not-senate-agenda/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least half of this board agrees with you, maybe you should go ask this in /ptg/ instead.

Honestly most of the people here are memeing it seem to be catering to the few radicals who have no where else to go.

Because we've been invaded by newfags from r/the_cuckold. Same with 8ch.

He's lost a shit ton of money since taking office. If he's trying to line his pocketbooks, he's doing a piss poor job at it.

The tax reform alone will easily make up for any lost money, you must be stupid.

Does it even matter? that's what you libtard shills don't get. Trump is president until 2020 so even if you think all that shit, it doesn't matter lmao@urlyfe faggot

I was banned from twitter but are they still sucking the random Q user cock? Or have Twitter trump normies woken up

stupid people come here to feel good about themselves

>pulls arbitrary assumption directly from ass
>you must be stupid
K

>content
get ready to get deported paco.

>if they think Trump actually gives a fuck about them
I can’t belive you retarded fucks still use this as an argument. All we care about is if he sticks to his campaign promises and he’s doing just that. Unlike the last 4 presidents.

I was a trump supporter. Sorry I don’t let someone fuck me in the ass and call it a date you idiot cuck if you can’t see what’s going on I’m sorry but The entire gov is against Americans rights. Trump won’t executive order shit but he’ll jump on banning guns in a second kek you’re an idiot

Lol I’m a United States citizen, must be upsetting to hear your supreme ruler wants to take your guns and since you think it’s 12D chess you bend over and let him peg ur asshole

Nope. I was hopeful for Trump but he has been in over a year and literally no indictments of the swamp. ZERO

Kill yourself shill. thanks for the hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

What promises? Taking your guns? Letting all the corrupt stay in the gov, building the wall? Kek the Jews know how to keep you content with scraps it’s hilarious atleast the liberals are fighting for more, you get nothing and think he’s keeping promises

So funny I’m a shill for pointing out the obvious, it’s insane that this board has become a r/thedonald, this board was around before trump, and trump is a cuck

yeah sure you were looololol

Raise you actual Documents siting far more then that fucking lame ass tweet. Maybe if you read burrito you know how to become a United States citizen without hoping the boarder kek
congress.gov/115/bills/hr5087/BILLS-115hr5087ih.pdf

>the liberals are fighting for more
Fuck right off

No says I wasn’t a supporter because he’s done nothing with the corruption, and is shilling for Marxism. You must be 2016 new

Liberals are fucking gross and disgusting globalists, but republicans are fucking pussies who talk about wanting guns while the amount of legal guns allowed is about to become a lot smaller. It’s insane they just sit there and go “Trump 294828D chess” while he rolls over, he’s fought for nothing

>he’s done nothing with the corruption, and is shilling for Marxism

oh fucking lmao do explain, this ought to be incredibly lolworthy

>the liberals are fighting for more
>the liberals are disgusting globalists

All the corrupt still have positions in the government.

Travel bans don’t stick, No wall, he’s just put here to look like he’s doing stuff, when in reality, He’s gone in 2020 and everyone in the Gov got a lot more richer, and they made a large number of guns illegal. Not to mention all the corruption putted, none of them got in trouble, they’re all still in their positions, this presidency is a Democrat victory kek

What he means to say is Liberals seem to have demands that the leftist establishment are eager to appease. You on the other hand are content to make excuses for Trump despite him doing fuck all.

They didn’t get set back any, in fact, all trumps done is rally their base for them, watch as they censors us and do nothing, start Trade wars, cuck our to everyone threatening him, build no fucking wall, and now he’s taking guns, it’s insane.

I just want immigrants and illegals to get the fuck out

I know economically most things won't change no matter WHO is in the white house....they are all owned by the 1%
But I am tired of living around shit foreigners

Hillary was not an option

Trump was the final Red pill for me, I didn’t believe how strong the Jews were, and that hitler was actually the good guy until I’ve watched trump put on this fucking show

I agree Hillary wasn’t, the FBI and CIA knew this also, that’s why they put trump to rally the base and and do nothing but be a spark to ignite the dead left. Which he’s done, and no trump won’t stop immigrants, we’re on the path of the EU

We get it. You don’t know what your talking about. Now kindly neck yourself commie.

Me wanting to keep American gun Rights and not add 100000 restrictions makes me a commie? I think you’re upset at the wrong person congress.gov/115/bills/hr5087/BILLS-115hr5087ih.pdf

>google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/04/mitch-mcconnell-rejects-frenzied-gun-control-push-not-senate-agenda/amp/

Try harder kike

this, the 4d chess bullshit needs to end, he cant play around with gun rights like that, hold his fuckin feet to the fire

Thank God. Someone that understands how to form a coherent sentence. As for Trump, yes, so far he's been no Hitler, but he has been better than the past four presidents, and certainly better than Hillary would have been. I'm going to wait to jump ship until he actually does something in violation of his campaign promises.

>he has been better than the past four presidents

pure fantasy

>just doing things to keep them content while he lines his pockets and takes away their rights while letting the corruption hang around in the gov
This is literally every single politician since JFK. What is your point?

>Liberals are fighting for more

How delusional are you? The wealthy made out like bandits under Obama as he fucked over the white middle class and used the middle class's tax money to feed scraps to minorities

Trump supporters on this board are the biggest pussies. Uninformed as shit, too. Read a book, you retarded faggots.

Thank you for speaking up. Fuck trump and fuck this zog controlled country. WW3 when?

>wants a better economy
>wants no immigrants
top kek

how hard is it to just write any stupid shit and hit enter?
seriously guys wtf