Reminder. Robotics will fuck up your capitalism. Start learning urban farming. And start thinking on postcapitalism

Reminder. Robotics will fuck up your capitalism. Start learning urban farming. And start thinking on postcapitalism.

Cool pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
qz.com/1185488/chinese-scientists-used-crispr-gene-editing-on-86-human-patients/
nationalinterest.org/feature/china-stole-fighter-russia—-its-coming-the-south-china-sea-17087
youtube.com/watch?v=KR31easm__c
youtube.com/watch?v=gs6shIbQnxg
dangerousprototypes.com/blog/2014/11/14/rufs-an-open-source-arduino-based-robotic-farm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

>try to make urban farm
>it goes well for a month
>then dad digs up everything and starts hoarding wheelbarrows on the dirt and and salting the land
>dad keeps pulling shit like spraying the lettuce with raid pesticide
>keeps planting hundreds of tomatos that go rotten every time
>keeps digging up my pants and putting them in wheelbarrows, we have 6 wheelbarrows just in the backyard alone full of spring onions, chillies, potatoes, lettuce....
>Every time I till the actual garden and put anything in it, he pulls it out into the fucking wheelbarrows it when he thinks it's old enough. sprays everything with pesticide too, fucking constantly. because "muh ants".

I have given up trying. my dad will die and then I will spend his death money on a heroin overdose. he is so fucking jewish when it comes to this shit I just want natural normal food grown in dirt and he is obsessed with chemicals and poison. to get rid of ants I used gap filler, but he literally smashed a hole back into the spot where the ants come from, because gap filler "doesn't look neat, just spray it". he buys around 5 cans of pesticide a week. I am so angry he is actively trying to fuck my life because he wants me to "branch out and find a job". there are NO JOBS CUNT, especially none for some autist asshole like me who just wants to grow a fucking garden and sit in it.

Reminder. Robots will fuck up your women, Start learning how to to maintain robots. And start thinking on postwomen

sexy pic related

Really cool pic indeed, what is it from?

On robotics I gotta say, just look how it plays out, we're probably fucked sooner or later, I try to get into robotics now as a mechanical engineer, so I can live off of that in relative comfort until shit collapses completely.

Then I'll probably die as a sort of raider I guess.

>no jobs

your not trying hard enough or you think you are to good for the jobs out there cunt

you have to start somewhere, i did. now im on 55k a year full time. your just entitled

Good thing I'm an expert in robotics. I spent 3 months in europe last year training a genetics lab how to use robotics that can sequence tens of millions of DNA samples a year.

have you tried hitting him?

You dont need a huge garden to do urban farming

I read your post Aussie bro. I’m sorry about your situation. Bright side, if you have some dough lying around, you can buy a sweet LED light grow system and bam you got plants.

How are you going to eat if you can only feed your wifes boyfriend?

A badass comic from a french artist and a really crazy man called Jodorowsky

>you're just entitled
I was in a car accident due to my narcolepsy, it's a LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED than that cunt

yes. I have also tried cutting his ciggy allowance. nothing works he's just to slimy and compulsive. he doesn't even want a garden he just helps me with it.

more than once he's set a flea bomb off in my grow room.
>but the mites, jack! the mites!!! ree!!!!

I can't see any outlet besides short term a vasectomy and long term just giving up. it must be in his genes because it's not even up for argument he will walk through a wall to poison a plant. he also really loves the smell of bleach, and throws out my clothes when he sees them "lying around" on my bed, etc.

bro how about dont live in the city and have guns

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Having massive ammounts of robots that manufacture for the very richest is a pretty real possibility. Most low paid jobs are going to be gone in a second when a better automated solution is available.

And yet still... the EU keeps shilling and implementing the "we need young uneducated people from the third world".

We could have had a Roman type civilization by now, where instead of slaves, robots are used, but no, you need to import boatloads of shitskins to do the low skilled jobs.

thanks Sup Forums, my personal psychologist.

anyway that's my advice for anyone who wants to grow veggies: kill your parents before you start, because they are 100% guaranteed to poison your crops with roundup and rose grow.

That might be the solution for some.

For the rest, the majority, some guns would be good, but some good source of nutritive food will help. Add also with some chickens to grow, who knows.

For real, unemployment of 20% is bad, by 2050 it will be 50%, plus overpopulation. And the 1% will live in fortresses managing their robot empire, away from the plebs.

Your mah nigga, nigga

Reminder, your power and internet will be shut down.

Superintelligent AI will cause humans to go extinct

neoluddite pls go

Reminder. The chinese are are the vanguard in genetic modding. Right now, rich people are breeding genetically superior kids in China. Cyberimplants will make them superior, full deux ex shit here.

The only way to stop it is that the people gets empowered in robotics but we know people are stupid and lazy. And the soyboys at san francisco that knows systems are just worried about stupid postmodern shit like gender wars and racism and muh feelings.

What to do?

come up with a better meme than china?

you can work hospitality easy you lazy entitled shit cunt, i have a fucked up back that requrires painkillers every moment im awake, yet i dont take them, and i still work

your a soft cunt and a weak cunt, and a lazy entitled shit cunt

fuck you, god damn system scammer

You dont believe me?

qz.com/1185488/chinese-scientists-used-crispr-gene-editing-on-86-human-patients/

Cool so they will only be like 50% insectoid? Sad

Joke all you want. This is still a fact. The wall is getting higher, not between USA and Mexico, but betwwen the super rich and the rest of the world. Keep in mind that MANY of those super rich didnt actually earn anything, just born in the right place, in case you came up with the "they deserve it because they work hard" argument.

When will it cost less than $100 to sequence a human?

it looks more like the west is getting into cybernetics while the gooks are getting into genetic engineering.

Thanks, user.

most middle management jobs will be gone first i bet. their jobs are almost always fully automated anyway

>insectoids genocide themselves with genetic engineering
>west creates cybernetics to fight off the hostile insectoid mutants to retake new europa.

Ok, one thing:

Cybernetics is NOT robotics. Saying that is like saying that a fried egg is high cuisine. Or that reggeaton is music.

Second thing, not really, i'm sure they are pretty advanced in robotics too. The chinese government is no fool, and they will steal all the hard cientific advancements ar the first chance, even by hacking, or by just not giving a fuck.
nationalinterest.org/feature/china-stole-fighter-russia—-its-coming-the-south-china-sea-17087

But this is not about China, or west vs east. The advance will happen anywhere. Just be prepared or be part of it.

Again. Cybernetics is not robotics. Robotics is something born from Cybernetics, but cybernetics is more far reaching. Even meme theory comes from it. Modern marketing, social theories too.

>reminder, people are people, and will do what is necessary.
If that is what (((they))) wanted, it would have been started twenty to forty years ago.

>when a Jersey Euro-Amerimutt feels

Start thinking about getting a job, lazy asshole

>2
I have a 80k year job. Pretty decent. But it wont last. Neither yours.

Ok, a red pill here

The closure rate of small companies are high now. The trend is clear. Economic concentration will make Walmart Amazon and others to grow much more. And small companies are nothing to them. No competition at all.

This will be robotics and automation more feasible. It does not make sense for small companies but megacorporations will do it. It only makes sense to them.

>2
will make* not "will be"

Had it, worked my way up until 2009. Was looking to invest; Income property, small business locally, and healthily... zapped away. (((They))) only want attrition.

Why don't you settle some land?

The economy is dead. Robotics and artificial intelligence will make human labor and capital virtually worthless. Amazon and Walmart wont have employees or customers in the future because of demonetization.

When I snap, the confusion will be a media event.

>my narcolepsy
Oh your just so SPECIAL!

You have no idea nigger.

Just hit the fucker with the stick.

>vertical gardening
>sack gardening
>tower gardening
>all in a decent greenhouse
>all elevated a meter off the ground, with each leg of the table/tower submerged half way in a bucket of salt water, to prevent critters from crawling up

Women are already fucked ip, that's why we're making robots.

>wtf Poland
>don't make us like them
Although that may be appropriate, considering current conditions, remember; your fathers/grandfathers are a product of communism, your grandfathers/great grandfathers a product of who knows, but I am going to guess, they wanted more for your life than they had for themselves.

>we have the means
>only lack the will

>gets put on watchlist

Someone report this fag to the FBI. Pieces of shit like you are the reason why the liberals are going to take my right to own guns, you cunt.

Why spray the hole? Just dump some 91 octane in there and let her burn

>"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, PLAYING YOUR GAME.... THESE DIGITS... DON'T LIE!"
CZECH'D
I can't link it (too drunk), but YouTube "Singapore Vertical Farms". Pretty interesting watch.

>pieces of shit like me might be why you get to keep them
I semi-regularly exercise my rights of being a free individual, to commutate to the powers that be.
>what do you do?
I post some memes, because that is the future I do not want, the rest is up to them.

Urban farming bud, knowledge is all around us, but for some reason we all just lack the ability to apply it

BASED

But only works for property owners, most who are debt slaves to the (((BANK))), who will then take back the house after we all lose our jobs

Solution?

As far as my relationship with the FBI, I have no issue with professionals, as long as that is what they are, consummate professionals.

Abalone license guy?

No he's right.

basically commies
subhumans
we need to kill them first
the only danger with AI is the subhumans that will try to leverage it to kill humans

kill kikes and subhumans =
become a transgalactic super species

Like photo-voltaic, only seemingly works. If owning a home for a few years... isn't that the issue(?). Photo-voltaic works, has always worked considering it's life-time payback. Partnered with micro-wind and hydro... fuck them municipal, and utility union fagots.

It's time to take a stake, and yes, I am the extraneous variable, and (((they ))) know this.

Neither, you, or them, can give me back what I loved.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR31easm__c

youtube.com/watch?v=gs6shIbQnxg

What journey takes place this way?

>be me
>some good I have known are dead
>but I am still alive
>I experience pizza gate level bullshit
>I don't do that shit
>because I am Normie
>but, I should have
>everyone is fucked up
>now, I have to regret doing the right thing

Fuck you, you have no idea what's going on out here,

dangerousprototypes.com/blog/2014/11/14/rufs-an-open-source-arduino-based-robotic-farm/

You can have a very automated in-house farm, if you use robotics right.

Farming in PVC tubes can also work as a cheap alterlative. Can be horizontal like the pic, or vertical for stuff like tomatoes and strawberries. And remember, stuff like lettuces can pe producen forever by just planting them ONCE. Just plant 5 o 6 six with one week of difference. You will have ONE FULL LETTUCE per week, for free,

>implying I live in an urban area like some low IQ shitskin

there is an anime in that

built it years ago.

Sometimes it can even malke sense making a small urban farm with your neighbours, so you can produce more.

Remember that actually, old traditionalist families did community activities and knew their neighbours.

I live in Manhattan, but i have an IQ of 125.

Honestly shouldn't get a vote if not a net tax contributor. Would really fix a lot of issues.

>I live in Manhattan
Retard

XD

I'm laughing from my office in Park Ave.

That is a cool pic.

>implying humans going extinct is a bad thing

this is especially alarming because Asians don't actually have souls. It's the reason they are the forefront in these developments in the first place and they can by no means be trusted with fruitful stewardship of the first generation of superhumans. It will happen regardless, but I'm not excited about it. Good news is that they are probably too retarded to raise an entire generation of these psuedohumans without imploding their society and kicking off WW3/global mass population purges as a direct result

Damn.

I don't wanna go MGTOW, but I think this whole automation thing has awakened a robot fetish in me.

Sorry, white race. I wasn't gonna be a good father anyway.

Urban gardening is a shit meme.
You can eat something garnished with your own vegetables once a week.
Congratulations on pointlessly wasting resources.
It's also not viable on a big scale. It's a hobby and nothing more.

Is not big scale, dummy.

You can't live off an urban garden.
Because you have to regularly bring fertile earth into the city for your little garden, which wastes resources.
Because in many cases, these gardens operate with electric light, instead of using the sun, which wastes resources.
Because you only cultivate very small areas in urban gardening, the economics of scale don't work for you, which wastes resources.

It's the same as keeping a rose garden, fun to do and you might learn a thing or two about the plants you keep, but ultimately it's just a hobby.

I should add, i am making a smartphone app to solve some of' the production issues related to food growth in a local community. I know there are challenges. The other option in he future will be buy government provided high fructose, soy based food. Some people call it UBI, i call it slavery.

Actually the smartphone app is easy, the backend is more challenging, and i'm at this stage.

Have you heard of composting? Is actually easy! A bit hard at the begginig when you are learnlng how to create a good environment for your worms and what to feed them. But in less than a year you can become an expert in this

You will never have the combination of a large enough space and free radiation (sunshine) in an urban area, where zoning laws and high population density are the norm. No app can fix this this problem, and it IS the bottleneck you need to overcome for urban gardening to be viable as a true alternate source of food.
If you really care this much about what you eat, why don't you move out of the city, where farming is easy? You can even grow your crops within a real ecosystem, rainworms, fungi humus and all.

this these urban gardeners sound like faggots

>and it IS the bottleneck you need to overcome for urban gardening to be viable as a true alternate source of food
you need:
several solar panels for electricity generation
tesla home battery to store electricity for garden
aeroponic setup to grow food

after the initial expenses, all you have to pay for is seeds, water and water filters

is stalkers had better urban farming skills, then maybe they wouldn't need to drink vodka so often

Solar panels and batteries don't last forever, the sun does. Most of the potential energy availabe for photosynthesis is lost if you use a solar panel+battery+artificial light set up. Plus every part of that set up requires a very involved production proccess, which is not good for the environement in the long term (rare earths, cadmium/lithium, LOTS of energy required to make batteries and solar panels). I've grown things under artificail light before, and I can tell you it uses up a shit load of electricity.
Let me put it this way, to grow an acres worth of food would require waaaaay more than an acres worth of solar panels. Because photosynthesis is more efiicient than solar panels.
You should really avoid artificial light sources at all costs, greenhouses are much more viable.

with the aeroponic setup, soil is no longer needed - a huge benefit over traditional non-farming setups
also, solar panels have (within the last year or two) passed an energy generation threshold where the amount of energy that goes into making the solar panel is now smaller than the amount of energy the panel will generate over its lifetime - solar panels are now a net benefit to the "energy" of society/industry
however, you are right to say that rare earth minerals are necessary for the production of the solar panels and the home battery

>Most of the potential energy availabe for photosynthesis is lost if you use a solar panel+battery+artificial light set up
the energy available for the plant depends on what type of light you choose to use, not the solar panel/battery as you seem to imply
many lights are just as good as the sun (as far as the plant is concerned, anways)

>to grow an acres worth of food would require waaaaay more than an acres worth of solar panels
you're wrong because you're looking at this the wrong way
a common house's rooftop worth of solar panels can charge 100 tesla home battery's worth of power, it would just take longer than a acre's worth of solar panels
an aeroponic setup and those 100 batteries could be used to make much more than just an acre's worth of food

>many lights are just as good as the sun (as far as the plant is concerned, anways)
They are, but you're using solar radiation to make electricity, which you are using to make radiation. The first law of thermodynamics dictates that energy is lost in this process. Logic dictates that this is an inefficient set up.

>you're wrong because you're looking at this the wrong way
No, you're wrong because you're looking at this the wrong way, of course your little hypothetical makes sense, but your little hypothetical is already so inefficient that it doesn't matter.
Let's look at it this way, I have two hectars of land, one hectar I cultivate crops normally, using the sun and conventionaly farming methods. The other hectar I plaster full of solar panels, then I use the electricity made by those panels to power a bulb in a room somewhere and grow my plants there.
What hectar will have the greater yield? What will bet the $/yield ratio?
The conventional hectar is going to win every time.

>postcapitalism

you know what up.

They haven't told you?

The singularity is not happening anymore.

Taking control of your life is being a faggot now... mmmm... really makez me think

Bumpity bump for an actually interesting thread

>can't into economies of scale
It sucks to be a retard.