youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOO

It begins…

>tfw would like to hang out with my friends but know I'll be bored because we'll talk about low-brow normie shit and NOT talk about niggers and kikes

LEWD

>“Why don’t we make our national anthem ... gender sensitive,” Rose-Moehring wrote.

>The equality commissioner, who successfully sued her own ministry in 2012 after three top ministry posts were given to male candidates without consulting her, triggered scornful reactions on Twitter, especially from the far right.

>“Completely over the top, and not even an April Fool’s joke,” tweeted a branch of the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party in the southern state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.

>Another said:“If that happens, I want to change (the phrase)‘mother tongue’ too.”

Drumpfkinssssss will never understand this

W-wew. Also nn frens.

Half my prospective friendships die on the vine due to minor power level leaks. Fucking Washington state.

GET THEM OUT AWOOO

when will western thots learn that thigh pillows are way sexier than nigger booty shaking?

DID DACA END YET

Didn't even notice it and now I'm mad that it's wasted

Trump is still up does he ever sleep

Probably never. The kikes ruin everything.

>equality commissioner

Every day I lose more and more hope for the future.

Late night lewdposting

Unironically I wish they had some heartwarming relationship anime as required viewing for teenage girls.
>this is a baboon mating dance
>cut to niggers twerking
>this is what guys actually want
>kyaa~, now I can never get married!
etc.

What did he mean by this?

>does he ever sleep

Trump is a degenerate retard who couldn't even stay faithful to his third wife. The moron can't even spell correctly.

FUCKING ANSWER ME

Wew lad those digits.
Night user.

Trump is working on that.

What's been happening in politics? I haven't been keeping up for a few weeks

>kyaa~, now I can never get married!
>wanting used goods

Having kids is so great you guys
I really like being a dad

lol that meme

That's hot

I feel bad for your kids since you thought voting for a big fat retard who cheats on his wives was a good idea

Haven't seen mine in years

Give them a call user!

how do you find redpilled friends? I see youtube videos of sam hyde talking to charles about moloch/pizza gate and I envy that so much.

don't be jealous of trump
some day you will have a spouse who is loyal

I didn’t vote for trump because he is a good husband I voted for trump hoping he would get us a few steps closer to disenfranchising people like you forever
My children will understand when they’re old enough don’t worry

don't lie to him user, he will never have that

S-senpai this is LEWD

Why would I be jealous of someone who has to pay women nearly half a million dollars to sleep with him?

>In an attempt to justify the crime, Abu Marwan said that his actions were a message to all women who irritate their husbands saying “this is how you’ll end.” The man and his son urged viewers to share the video.

>how do you find redpilled friends?
I was just kidding before.
I do have redpilled friends.
And I redpilled my immediate family members.
It is very fun to talk about the kikes with my buddy.

But I live in a rural area.
I doubt you'll find any redpilled friends if you live in a situation where if you stood on your front porch and screamed as loud as you could that your neighbors would hear you.

Truth speaks the digits

I redpilled my wife, and now she is my best friend unironically

m8 us bros on this website arent people who have friends irl our interests are way too niche

>ask political question multiple times
>get ignored
>retards shitpost about anime and offtopic garbage
>gets 5 (You)s

Holy shit where have you been

Google DACA maybe. I think its timr has expired tho user.

There are certain flags you have to look for.
Knowing if they voted for Trump is a good start.
My holy grail of friendship means you have to
>have good taste in anime
>love guns
>understand the JQ

Can we be frens user?

wow dude that sucks

I redpilled my sister. same thing. literally no one else to talk to.

>It's personal-relationship-with-christ-while-I-stick-cucumbers-up-my-b-hole-and-wank-to-traps-and-post-plastic-looking-asian-girls-from-tumblr-user

>Tinny's back

Scotus is making daca go through the ninth circus and then they’ll have to slap it down, they basically denied a request for an emergency hearing for no reason so now we have to wait a month or some shit it’s going to get btfo when they’re finally forced to decide though

Wait til you find out what the hot springs are for...

lets kill all balcks

WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING MONTH FOR THIS SHIT TO END?

because he has way more money and sex than you?

Sure.
I wanna visit 'Straya one of these days and it'd be cool having someone stop me from getting myself killed.

>being mad you suck at getting attention
lul

Well it was never a law just a demand by king banana that ICE deprioritize dacafags, im pretty sure ICE can deport them whenever they want

accurate

Imagine the salt if the Ninth Circus says that DACA already expired and tosses the case.

Yeah I sure am jealous I wish the only women I got to have sex with were gold digging hookers who sink their jagged claws into my savings and wait till I die.

They don't have to process anything and can still deport these freeloaders.

Why even bother having political threads then? Retard.

I thought DACA was supposed to end if the president didn't sign the paper to continue it?

poor
and
sexually frustrated

I see why you are so angry

my 2008 hp laptop has been getting hit hard had to do some system restores and shit i almost broke my shit

just got done wanking to traps actually

;P

What are you faggots listening to at this hour?

I would rather SCOTUS btfo daca just to fuck up obamas legacy a little more officially
I can wait a little longer
Yeah it ended but I guess it just depends on what you expect to happen as a result, we have tens of millions of illegals in this country so it’s always a question of priority for deportations, not like anyone is willing to just start packing taco goblins into cattle cars headed south at this point

Oops forgot picture

This nigga been sippin' on dat haterade

Lmao you really are delusional

Disney's in talks about making Elsa a dyke. Should we worry for the children?

no he is right you are angry because you are poor and sexually frustrated

Children are exposed to far more subversive and traumatizing things than a gay cartoon in their day to day at school and watching tv

I am in almost every one of these
fuck

>still letting them watch jewish brainwashing

user, I...

You'd think the people who constantly bitch and moan about "muh degeneracy" would have a problem with a retard who can't even spell correctly having five kids from three different women that he cheated on. But I guess expecting a trump supporter to have any sort of consistent set of values or even a backbone is foolish

Disney pushing gay shit in a kids movie would doom them. Disney has near carte blanche to print money with franchises because they keep it squeaky clean in both films and merchandise, so parents will trust that. Burning a century's reputation can't be undone quickly.

Ayy.

Usually an anime girl of mine gets sneaked in.
This guy has good taste.

Still haven't offed yourself or turned into a male prostitute yet eh?

>Yeah it ended

Then what is this Ninth Circuit bullshit for?

>The shock wave was so powerful that Mr. Zuniga’s wife, Wanna, riding ahead of him, was blown off her bicycle and sprawled on the ground, mottled with shrapnel wounds. She turned and tried to crawl toward her husband, she told a reporter later, but the police, who had been patrolling nearby, kept her back.

>In large cities, hospitals report armed confrontations in emergency rooms, and school administrators say threats and weapons have become commonplace. Last week two men from Uppsala, both in their 20s, were arrested on charges of throwing grenades at the home of a bank employee who investigates fraud cases.

>That a grenade should be found on the sidewalk outside a kebab shop, a few steps from an elementary school...“Now, when I think of the future, I am afraid,” he said. “I am afraid for Europe.”

>Affixed to the wall in Stockholm’s Police Headquarters is a chart showing the increase in the use of hand grenades. Until 2014 there were about a handful every year. In 2015, that number leapt: 45 grenades were seized by the police, and 10 others were detonated. The next year, 55 were seized and 35 detonated. A modest decrease occurred in 2017, when 39 were seized and 21 were detonated.

>Mr. Appelgren has watched the trend calling it an arms race among gangs.
>“I think we’re going to see, if we don’t stop it, more drive-by shootings with Kalashnikovs and hand grenades,” he said. “They throw rocks and bottles at our cars, and they trick us in an ambush. When will it happen that they ambush us with Kalashnikovs? It’s coming.”

>In Sweden the street price of a hand grenade is 100 kroner, or $12.50.
>“It’s odd,” said Manne Gerell, a lecturer in criminology at Malmo University. “I don’t know of any Western country with a similar use of hand grenades. Our hypothesis is that they are used to send a message. Not so much as a weapon, as a tool for intimidation. You don’t need perfect aim. You are not trying to kill a particular person.”

>Y-you mad
Literally every time haha you retards really have no argument

Jew thinks if he sues hard enough he can compel the President to do what he wants.

youtu.be/M0d4qM7gCH8

fuck male prostitute id be a trap prostitute if anything

They’re just trying to legislate from the bench as always

What if I told you

That a wealthy man can have multiple wives and litters of children. And that is a good thing.
But it is not good for a women, even a rich woman, to have kids from multiple fathers
But for the poor, they should be monogamous, if they should breed at all

That Andi Mack show with the gay deuteragonist exists, but nobody really watches Disney Channel anymore, not like the movies, anyway. I don't really give a shit, but the liberals are going to make it 10000x more annoying than it actually is much like how they were with Black Panther.

I'd say you sound like an insecure retard who has never had a healthy relationship in his life.

jesus christ the gooks this guy posts aren't even attractive.

da fuck is wrong with him?

Kids these days watch basically whatever they want on YouTube, even if you don’t let them have a phone it’s guaranteed they will have some dipshit friend with a phone who will show them all the bad shit online, kids always think forbidden knowledge is the coolest stuff
It’s pretty hopeless but I guess the trick is to make sure your kids care what you think of them so they want to behave honorably toward you and meet your expectations

The black fantasy world of Black Panther is all black, explicitly black supremacist, no migrants allowed, non-democratic, no liberal nonsense, etc

Meanwhile the world of white "Gods" as envisioned by the kikes, its a multi-racial shithole

Blue pilled whites see nothing wrong with the underlying anti-white narrative,

tin get in here