-(Japan)/China#tab=international

the-numbers.com/movie/Koe-No-Katachi-(Japan)/China#tab=international

Why is China so big contributor?

Why do Americans or the rest of the world still act so damn entitled when we can't even produce the same amount of sales?

Other urls found in this thread:

hz.edushi.com/bang/info/4-23-n4081196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Chinese will see anything and I cannot remember the last time I saw an anime film in theatres that wasn't Ghibli

>Why is China so big contributor?

Being in 30,000 theaters probably helped.

Subtract China's population from the aggregate of all of the countries listed. China still has a greater population. China's moving to have a heavier voice in their own sort of anime industry, and South Korea has always had an interest in anime.

I can understand Mexico, but Australia?

china numba one

I dont think the site is very accurate tho.
Gintama is earning in China more than in Japan? lol

>Gintama is earning in China more than in Japan? lol

It's possible. Think of the theaters A Silent Voice got compared to something Japan did.

I mean Gintama earned 35m dollars in Japan, while the Chinese numbers are accurate.

It is totally impossible for the movie to earn 23M dollars outside (as the figure stated), since it is shit outside Japan and China.

>$6.4M

That's like more than fucking triple that of Japan. It's safe to say that even Japan has no fucking right to say anything about Anime.

What?
Didn't China censored the shit out of KnK?

What is there to censor?

look at the report date

Nice digits user-kun

>Korea's sales rival Japan
>China totally eclipses it

I guess it's time to move those studios to China now. Toei and Deen are already catering to them so I guess they were fucking right.

The only thing they probably censored is The Who.

Basically, they made it that the girl never got bullied by MC at all, and removed the suicide

>Basically, they made it that the girl never got bullied by MC at all, and removed the suicide

Bullshit. Prove it.

It wasn't censored but simply banned. Like a lot of other shows. They ban the most popular anime and try to force their made in china shit down your throat, and well it's certainly easier when there aren't rivals.

>top 10
shows 6 entries

China 5$ mil
Rest of the world 22$ mil
something is fishy here

Probably not listing the others. I mean it has shown in other countries like Singapore, Brunei and Philippines.

They ban the """violent""" shows.

hz.edushi.com/bang/info/4-23-n4081196.html
they cut out 20 minutes of the whole film

Streaming