1776 cancelled

So it turns out Alex Jones lied about being shutdown by Youtube to sell more Super Male Vitality. His channel is up and he's uploading videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6ziMueXC88
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TgV9azkdKXE
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got my shipment this morning, now I have a huge boner

this man is a scam artist, anyone who doesn't see that is honestly retarded

true blue rules. Dr Group is one of the premier physicians in the world. youre just a faggot

Has he ever named the Jew?

subscribed to him, skip over 99% of his content, because it all smells like click-bait..

but once in a while he does some good reporting

AWw damn it Alex I was excited >:(

>it's got the meme
>it's got the organic clovebud

once he had david duke on, and deleted the video afterwards.. also claiming he was a jew.

Alex is now ranting that he was raped by CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=_6ziMueXC88

they literally said theyre gonna ban him shill, of course if he alerts everyone theyre gonna be scared to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

this guy is a regular on alex jones show.

you are here acting llike you know anything, maybe it got reversed and he can stream now, who knows. You are a shill though making an e celeb thread though

go shill somewhere else autist

he s an employee of alex jones dude... he also made his own channel, because he knows that alex likes to post clickbait videos and that people will get annoyed by his bullshit..

Shut up nigger.

>not posting the original

>Has he ever named the Jew?
His wife is Jewish and they have kids, so technically yes, he has named at least some Jews.

WHO could HAVE seen THIS coming?

Alex Jones is a faggot. He's the right's version of buzzfeed.

Jones is controlled unless he says holocaust was exaggerated by millions he can’t be trusted

that's not at all what happened
but congrats on believing what you're supposed to believe. well done. DYOR

He warned of people like you making up stories like this. Fuck off shill.

>So it turns out Alex Jones lied

Imagine that.

LEFTIST bullshit thread.

fuck off leftwing.

Dude

1776 is when the illuminati was formed

May 1st

Pic unrelated

one of his guests named mossad and used the word 'jews' in relation to 9/11 and deepstate, Pizniak or something.

Yeah but they don't tell you about Roger Stones mentors being involved in the death of JFK do they?

both of those men flipped
u mad?

Super Male True Deodorant is a blessing. When I play basketball I sweat and my hands get wet. makes me lose the handle when I try to dribble.Super Male True Deodorant has been a lifesaver. It is fragrance free and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. When you purchase the products you help fund the operation. its a 360 win. Where else can you get great products for the price while funding the resistance against the technocratic elite? The fight is just beginning. Just like |Baruch the scribe said.What a time to be alive!

Flipped?

No.

Roger Stone is Mossad.

Mossad don't flip.

Based Alex Jones. Buying more brain force and super male today to celebrate, then I will hit the gym to prepared for when 1776 eventually hits worldwide.

Ty based Alex Jones

He's such a faggot. Look up the recent video where he interviewed the leader of the Suidlanders and kept talking defeatist bullshit to him like "come on, just leave the country." It was funny when the guy blew up on Alex for saying it.

He did have 3 strikes. He posted a screenshot of his account manager. They keep striking then removing them

then maybe thats why hes stuck with jones instead of working for trump

I miss the old Alex Jones that hated authority because it was authority and inherently corrupt. He kisses so much ass these days it's incredible.

Steve Pieczenik. One of those few Jews who are happy to say that there are too many Jews in power doing naughty things.

not sure if trolling or retarded

I'm convinced Hillary would be President without Alex Jone's.I'm not that happy with the direction he has taken lately with Alt Light cucks on his show but give the man some fucking credit. So many faggots here were happy to hear Youtube is close to censoring him. Those faggots will go up against the wall with the niggers and jews when the time comes. Hell,I bet AJ will be with us by then too.

Where do the Jews end and reality begins?

Dumbass

In Homeland, Alex Jones' character was responsible for bunch of people dying because he refused to denounce fake news

Youtube outsourced their content managing/moderating to SPLC and they banned him.

Upper management and corporate claim they're trying to unban him.

They better before we call them down to DC again

well said user

Roger Stone is a pot advocate. This is why he can't work at the WH.

He won't get security clearance. Obama appointees have been denying security clearance to Trump dudes who have admitted to smoking weed. Not a joke.

One dude resigned because they pulled his security clearance over weed last week or 2 weeks ago.

Nigger just forgot his password

ITT Sup Forums being retarded as usual

i believe this.
but did q predict it?

He's literally a snake oil salesman.

> predict

You mean reveal?

Hi kike shill. Here's what actually happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgV9azkdKXE

Underrated post

I just read somewhere that not only his ex wife is a jewess, hes just married another lizard bitch?

Is this true?

You stupid asshole, operation boy who cried wolf , this is a 100 year old propaganda technique

Gee i wonder why he wasn't purged like 90% of conspiracy journalists i subscribe to? Despite being the biggest name in the game and the one who has attracted most people to the topic? Yet journalists with small followings who did less clickbaity, more credible stuff are no longer on YT?

Got me doin a think

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

They shut the channel down put it back shut the channel down put it back and then after enough time of this shit no one will give a shit when I permanently disappears

Maybe because he is the biggest name in the game and the one who has attracted most people to the topic. You silence smaller voices because less people will notice, it causes no real rippling effect at all and there are no consequences because nobody knows who the fuck you're talking about when you start screaming about being censored.

You take down someone big, let alone in your own words "the biggest in the game" and you're basically asking for a shitstorm.

Nobody is going to notice when Skeptik96xxx gets his channel closed, they'll notice when Infowars does.

hillary lost because it was announced she was under fbi investigation. trump was under investigation too but that info was not leaked until after the election.

The Patriot channel on SiriusXM does a better job in naming the jew. Hell, they spent half an hour on it when talking about how most of the anti-2A folk are jewish.

I see your point and think there is some truth to it but they aren't doing this covertly, they are using a wide brush and taking down a lot of channels and a lot of content. They justify it to the normies by saying its to remove content that promotes hate/bullying etc, you could argue much of AJ's content does this so they'd be perfectly justified in doing so, and the normies would eat it up i reckon

What i'm alluding to is that he's obvious controlled opposition who is allowed to operate because he is disinfo

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

this faggot is a fraud.

Get breakfast on me SHAREBLUE employee 05, have a you

He didn't lie.
His channel has 2 strikes against it, which is exactly what he said.
It's inevitable though.

is there a counterbalance to the kikes at a higher lvl of goverment? , I dunno maybe some "good peepo" , or there are these power cells that act according to an agenda pushed by (((upper echelons))).
Are there any 'good' elites interested in maybe the evolution and preservation of the human specie at a universal lvl or is the (((top))) of the pyramid 100% evil?
newfag questions...

What do you expect from an anglo-saxon. These faggots are Jew lite

I just want Barret M1 in desert camouflage in my life. Is that too much for a simple man to ask?

lol i ve talked to several muslims here, and believe or not they consider that the anglo - saxons have done more damage to them than even americans or jews.

I think the strikes is real but it all internal at google. with the lawsuit about reverse rasism, google reversed their decision.

The damage to InfoWars would be catashrphophic, since google promotes as a platform that will support the data of their customers.

Finally, if they did ban him, the thing that google fears most, as it pertains to this is distributed video channel. DChan and others would rise up.

What really is concerning is the lack of sponsors for conservative media, including radio media. Rush Limbau, and Levin, and Hannity fell the pressure also.

Dr. Group produces every formula infowars sells. Dr. Group knows his stuff and has worked with numerous people in positions of power. He is well accomplished, all you have to do is look at his office walls. They are decorated with diplomas

>lied about
Seriously, you need that IQ booster he's selling. Anyone with working brain knows when AJ makes a hype (which is all the time, by the way). So it's not like lying. He's like a smart merchant, you know, oh and by the way Man Vitality, good stuff, my dad takes it and he feels great, but YouTube is evil you know, they're really mean people, very bad people...

>it's got the meme
>it's got the organic clovebud
in le i'm waay smoked out and a surfer, docter voice:
/clove buud/

Wow, what a surprise.