How long are people going to keep pretending statements like these aren't obvious contradictions?

How long are people going to keep pretending statements like these aren't obvious contradictions?

Never, retard. They're successfully enslaved and indoctrinated into fighting against their own interests by a state/media/corporate monstrosity that wants them separated and conquered.

Until the tip of the sandnigger dick reaches their anus or the bomb shrapnel is in their eyes.

The first rule of islam is it's ok to lie about islam to outsiders.

As long as there are whites in the west retarded enough to fall for such obvious bullshit

unfortunately most normies will never realize these aren't contradictions.
this is where my hopes lie on generation zyklon.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in clownworld. I actually tried to understand this whole Islamofeminism thing, from a Muslim girl at my university. She told me they are compatible because feminism is essentially women deciding whatever they want to do without restrictions from men, and if they decide they want to be Muslims and unequal to men, then that's their choice and empowering to them. I asked her, doesn't that go against the principles of equality that feminism touts all the time? Doesn't that go against the ideas of fighting the patriarchy by following such a male-centric religion? She basically told me Western feminism and Islamic feminism aren't the same thing. She couldn't really explain it any further.

As long as the West supports radical Wahhabism and Saudi Arabia, Muslim refugees will pour into Europe

It's not contradictory at all, because the goal is the same: destroy Western, Christian society.

Wait, what, they will never realize thes aren't contradictions.. so Islam and feminism are compatible after all?

*are

sry

>when you realize the left is actually cucking Islam

>Sometimes I feel like I'm living in clownworld.
You are. The west has been domesticated. Can't recognize simple, obvious truths because that would make you a bad person to recognize that other groups of people have traits that are undesirable.

Just watch your TV, get fed a steady stream of predigested media and keep thinking you're enlightened because you can ignore the fact that niggers broke into your house twice in the last month and still think that there is no connection between race and crime, or religion and terrorist attacks, or anything else that any person with a brain should be able to put together but can't because the worst thing you can possibly be in 2018 is racist

waleed aly is utter cancer, fuck that smug cunt

the left is already mild Islam. if liberalism is their religion they already want to borderline murder anyone who disagrees with them. they call for censorship, violence and outright deny science now.

Nail bombs could be used to promote womens rights

people have been conditioned from birth to die on the hill of multiculturalism and cultural Marxism

they're zombies, nothing can stop them

Islam is the cure to femenism and degeneracy.

I'd rather live under Islam as a white straight male than cucked as Christianity and muh Atheism.

The more they push it or normies, the more normies will see it is bullshit

Now you understand why (((they))) want to censor the web

And if a muslim woman decides she doesn't want to be muslim anymore?

when david duke starts self-labeling himself as a moderate nazi and claims zionists are compatiple with his beliefs