HAPPENING!!!

RUSSIA confirmed for hacking Italian election

How do they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4}
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
bloom(((berg))).com/news/articles/2018-03-01/russia-helped-shape-italy-s-twitter-obsession-with-immigrants
archive.is/5PTUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anything anti-global is Russians
Based Ivan

Hey Russia, while you're at it, can you hack my refrigerator so it can be filled with fresh sushi?

RUSSIA!

WTF I want Jews to rule everybody now

this

Fucking Muhh russia again. They have to be satirizing themselves right? They can't actually believe the russia this much.

So what if they did?

>everything ia russia's fault excuse
we need to exterminate boomers

>inb4 Russia hacks the Hungarian election next month

Russia really is the Sam Hyde of MSM

(((Bloomberg)))

>RUSSIA STOP MEDDLING REEEEEEEEE
>b-but don't question AIPAC, the ADL, or the SPLC, you stupid fucking goyim

Well that didn’t take long

Haha what is this damage control for MSM ?

Russia is causing anti immigrant sentiment because they want all the immigrants

So are we just in another cold war again? Is this why all anti Russia propaganda?

>A country with a smaller GDP than NY state has hacked the world, while the US intel community is powerless to stop them, even with billions of black budget money and no oversight

>not getting comped sushi
Pleb

YES, I want to be best ally with Russia and USA again like in the 2000.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

wtf I love Russia now!

accuse to defend
steal a cookie. tell the teacher other kid stole a cookie. "but i didnt steal it, he did!"

this is the basis of 99% of everything "they" do

Because boomers control the whole world and think this will trick other boomers and other voters its real.

Clearly we have to legislate critical thinking

No mention of John Oliver's influence peddling on the Italian election? Ahh he must have been hacked by Russians...

who would win in an information war, an internationally connected several-trillion dollar professional multimedia industry directed and operated by the highest level of elite control or a shack full of vodka addicts with computers?

man those pesky russians just can't be stopped! they hack everybody's elections!!!

It's simply amazing how russia has the best hackers in the world, blows my mind tbqh

There is no repercussion in the current liberal world organizations against realist moves. The UN won't do anything, the US won't do anything. So why not exercise control over a weakened state.

i don't get it, do these kikes think this sounds like bad press for russia or something? everybody wants the mud-people gone

Russians are doing their part to fight the dystopian globalists in this world war. Are you?

Oh come the fuck on...

I love Rusia now.

Not everybody works at Taco Bell

kek
does russia make it rain when you want to go out too?

>RUSSIA confirmed for hacking Italian election
Probably true. They will pour fuel on every fire in the West until we're all dead.

Meanwhile, Russia has completely open borders with Muslim shitholes .... it's about fucking us and power, not ideology.

Bullshit. Fuck off

They keep calling Sup Forums Russia.

mayb i hack u

How would (((this news paper))) know?

>tfw our media has started to preemptively blame muh russians for the election results in Sweden
>our election isn't until september

Russia has a freakishly tech-savvy youth considering they basically have one software company of any real importance, apparently there was a real movement for black market computers during the Soviet Union and that mentality stuck around. With nothing to do though, they're mostly stuck using that knowledge to ruin the Internet for everyone.

>When you have positive relations with muslim countries so they don't actively seek to invade and destroy your country
>When you appear strong enough through leadership and military pride that people don't take advantage of you en-masse
You could learn something from them if you weren't too busy building metaphorical walls

Is this seriously the best play they have left n their play book? Kek

>RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Q predicted this

Saw some bullshit story about how Berlusconi is apparently 'Putin's new friend in Europe'.

This russia is making globalists lose elections is getting pathetic

We all know who is behind this......... {youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4} This monster cast spells on the voters of Italy

hang the elite
imprison non-ethnics

Is "the russians hacked it" the new "my dog ate my homework"?

Those dastardly Russians jerks hacked my shoes and made me trip and fall face first in mud.

Its actually possible.

BUT

Same rusbots are probably financing pro refugee groups. Just like in usa they support both pro and anti gun laws groups. Its all about seeding discord.

Sorry to hear that, nothing is sacred to them baka

>Computer illiterate old population
>people using Twitter
Pick one

Yeah they are called jews.

>flag
>moronic redditpost
kill yourself

How did Russia force Italy to seize hospitality properties for niggers, raise taxes for niggers, and make niggers toss free food?

It wasn't Russia, it was Bannon.

>muslim countries not muslim people
>muslims don't take advantage of open borders lie
You're a brain dead Russian troll desu.

OBSESSED

Is it like the (((hacking))) in german politics?

>Be german
>Only get state founded propaganda 24/7 that refugees will all save us.
>Witness rise in crimes comitted by (((Fachkräfte)))
>Nothing on the news.
>Read Austrian / Swiss / Russian news who report on the shitshow we became.

REEEEEEE THEY ARE HACKING US!!!!

(((bloomberg)))

Twitter obsession? Motherfucker they lived it. How fucking sheltered can you be to think that they hate foreigners based solely on what they find on fucking Twitter?

Yeah the countless boat cunts running amok in Italy had nothing to do with shaping Italian views on them.

This Russian hacker narrative is so dumb.

These are the same people who say all of this only matters because you got a tiny wiener or some other coping excuse. They are not sentient.

We need to combine Sam Hyde and Russia.

Russian name thats similar to Sam Hyde would be a good start.

Russkie Russkie you're so BASED!

youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E

Russia is mega based lately, they hack elections to elect based candidates, threaten to nuke anybody for fun (with comfy 90's tier microsoft flight simulation graphics), give thumbs up to sexy feminazi activists when they show tits before making them gtfo, the world is Putin's bitch
I'm gonna figure out how to emigrate to Russia desu senpais unless Russia hacks Canada's elections (please hack the elections Papa Putin)

Delete this literal propaganda.

>Nit-Picking between two interchangable words that don't change the context or meaning of what I said
>Never mentioned open borders
I'll go back to drinking Maple Liqueur now while you flail angrily at any attempt to blame Russia or Russians for your problems.

the correct answer is C. A diverse group of individuals from all over the globe dedicated to the simple goal of making the west great again.

This

Russia employs 400 IQ brainlord hackers named Sup Forums. There's literally no stopping them. They are omniscient. They can hack any election now using only their minds.

seen more burqas in non-muslim chinkstralia than I've seen in moscow
in fact, I haven't seen a single jihadi-type clothed pislamist in Russia

one post by this mongolian motherfucka
bloom(((berg))).com/news/articles/2018-03-01/russia-helped-shape-italy-s-twitter-obsession-with-immigrants

archive.is/5PTUA

Is there anything the Russian Federation wont hack? They should follow the noble American example and not interfere in other countries elections.
Underrated post

I demand to know who made this propaganda.

Judging by the dinghies, I'm guessing it was some EU-parliament fags targeting Italy, Greece, and maybe Spain... to just let the fucking niggers ride up on their shores because violence and enforcing borders is bad'mkay.

Based Putin giving us an hand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The world is going to hell in a handbasket and all the elite/journalists can talk about is muh russia. We deserve everything we are about to get.

>They can't actually believe the russia this much.

I don't know what you mean, but Russia, or better yet, Putin himself rules the world. Every decision you make daily, isn't you making, it's Putin making them for you. You have no free will, only Putin-will.

> I've seen in moscow
Okay Russkie, are you telling me the "good muslim" lie?
I don't care about burkas. it's not even in the Koran.

I just choked on my coffee because you made me laugh so hard asshole

>muh Putin-will

KEK

on it