AND YOU WHITE SUPREMACISTS CLAIM SLAVERY ENDED IN THE 1860s

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/437573/blacks-were-enslaved-well-into-the-1960s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

People are enslaved right fucking now to bring you your tech.

Also because l'm not American kek

Yeh? By the arab/muslims?
This isnt news

There are more slaves right now than there ever were in America back then

they claim it was happening in America and pic related is the reason why kek

Hi

>don't have to get up and go to work the next day
>is i frees yet?

Truth

it was real in their minds

If they don't like it why don't they fly to wakanda and live like the kangz they supposedly are.

>dumb nigger signs contract that forces them to work the same land year after year
>WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEET

vice.com/en_us/article/437573/blacks-were-enslaved-well-into-the-1960s
>illiterate nigs signed stupid contracts that basically signed their lives away as farm livestock

Didn't see anything in there about the authorities knowing about the beatings etc. and doing nothing. Then you might have a complaint.

>raped
that's how you know they are lieing, nobody wants to rape black people

Count yourself lucky your ancestors got enslaved you ungrateful ape. You could be sifting through a trash heap in Mozambique at this very moment if it wasn't for the blessing of slavery.

lol didn't they get the news on insta or snapchat?
fucking idiots man

>(((vice)))

>lieing

Can we have a big movement advocating for slavery already? If you think about it there doesn't seem to be anything inherently wrong with slavery other that the fact that it hurts some people (but other economic systems such as capitalism also fuck people hard). Slavery created the greatest empires in history and sustained them for millennia. Slavery is advocated in The Bible; in the old testament and also in the new one, even Jesus Christ said that slaves ought to behave and respect their masters. You fucking retards are probably gonna think I'm being ironical, but I'm serious. Why can't there be a movement advocating for slavery?
>inb4 m-muh constitution
Can be changed. Just like a lot of shit was changed to ban slavery.
>inb4 teh human rights and shieet
A country can drop out of that. Social movement when?

s-shut up

BARBARY SLAVE TRADE
whites were more enslaved then blacks, if they're going to pull the slavery card we can throw it right back in their faces

imagine a politician running on the platform to bring back slavery kek I kind of need to see this happen now

Fuck no! During that time, Black families actually stayed together, separate but equal made schools, restaurants, shops and universities far better, less crime, no ghetto-rap culture....
Hell you can even make the argument that slavery in the 1800s made the blacks actually work.

am sorry for not enslaving more