South African's, explain this-

Why the fuck should we help if the majority of whites there are like the majority of whites everywhere else? I thought you were all redpilled on the race question, not bluepilled, liberal, pro race-mixing cunts like everywhere else?
youtube.com/watch?v=PSJ04UWXUew

This is what I've been saying they're cucks. Let them die. Use their genocide as a dire warning of the result of capitulation to 3rd worlders. Their death can save the western world, if properly broadcast

They all can't seriously be like this, right?

I'd like to say no, but honestly I don't know. They are the ones who let it get that bad. They don't have the stomach to fight for their survival

What happened to the short shorts and the fals

Case in point

If whites haven't woken up there, it's over. The white race is fucking doomed. God damn it.

We have had SJW/BLM tier propaganda shoved down our throats for decades. This has obviously created many white cucks. They will soon be forced to see reality for what it is.

>Why should we help our own people

>They will soon be forced to see reality for what it is.
Why would you assume this? How could they not already see it? They'll just say it's poverty, or race-baiting agitators. What the fuck user?
I don't want to show up to die for people who don't want me there in the first place. For boys to say "they don't care" and for women to talk about how progressive it is to fuck niggers.

Ugh no counter offensive can withstand traitors in their ranks.

Did you even watch the video? They are openly calling blacks incompetent.

When hordes of blacks are indiscriminately murdering their friends and family these cucks will wake up. It's unfortunate that that is what it will take but it is what it is. SA is finished, but hopefully the West will learn from our demise.
Didn't watch i just assumed cuckery.

>the outspoken women on social media represents all women in south africa

I doubt those farmers that are being attacked by niggers want to fuck them, in fact they probably rape them as well.

>they are calling a spade a spade

>They are openly calling blacks incompetent.
Where was that? I got that their conservative parents and grandparents are outdated and need to get with the times, I got that race-mixing is acceptable now and common, I got that they accept things are different now and better, I got that the only ones that are worth saving are rural people, I got that they don't care about the past of the future, "I don't care, I don't have time for that. Who cares what happens in 50 years?", I got that they wanted the Rhodies to fall, I got that they thought Rhodesia should've been left around as an example of what not to be (racist), etc, etc.

>but hopefully the West will learn from our demise
there's embargo on information from RSA and we're making exactly the same mistakes.

>I doubt those farmers
How many whites are farmers? 10,000?

They're too accepting of it, they keep saying how they have to fix the problems of their parents racism. No they're too far gone

Enough

The problem with this is it becomes something entirely different. You're not there fighting for your race, you're there fighting for someone to keep their farm. That's assuming (which is probably accurate) the farmers are redpilled, and possess our values and principles.

That's why we need people like Katie Hopkins and Tim Poole down there. I was citizen reporters down there recording and uploading everything.

I want citizen reporters, i was not a citizen reporter

Yea, I see that as a possibility. However they do see the victim mentality and pity whoring coming from the black race. They acknowledge that white land owners have to fire incompetent lazy blacks, and when they do they are called racist, they acknowledge that this is ridiculous. I wouldn't say too far gone, they are still young, stupid and idealistic. I would say that they are at a tipping point, they could either fall to the left or the right.
Honestly most of the time I can't understand a damn thing they are saying as they don't pronounce their words clearly. But I did catch a few snippets.

One was a literal race-mixer, the others applauded her for it, and the cuck boys didn't care and thought it was ok. They even said it was common to the point of freaking out the old school Boer, "what the hell is happening here?". I think you're seeing what you want to see. I know the people in Austin aren't at a tipping point or on the verge of waking up, they're just saying they're not racist.

This is why I never signed that stupid petition for Boear refugees. I say this as a descendent from Rhodesian relatives too.

Any white person in Africa who is remotely smart or red pilled, including my relatives, left over 15 years ago, AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST. Most left even a decade or two earlier than that.

The ones who remain behind are blue pilled cucks who's only redeeming purpose to the white race is to get slaughtered and serve as a forewarning to whites in Europe and North America about the devastating effects of black rule and government. Thats it, nothing more. The last thing the US or Europe needs is more blue pilled delusional whites.

>I think you're seeing what you want to see.
shit...