I don't see people talk about Fire Force very much here. Do you guys just not like it?

I don't see people talk about Fire Force very much here. Do you guys just not like it?

I've never heard of it, and the aesthetics f that image suggest thats for good reason
did kishimoto's brother do this?

It's by the guy who did Soul Eater.

I read a good deal of it. I really liked the premise and setting, but pretty much everything else, like characterization, dialogue, and storyline, left me kinda bored. There isn't really too much nuance to much of the characters.

And there eventually became so many of them, with all the squads coming together, that a lot never got proper fleshing out.

I've never read it. I've gone through a few wiki pages because I like the art style and some of the character designs and wanted to know more about certain characters, but the premise isn't all that interesting and has otherwise never really warranted my time.

I'm not saying it's bad, by the by. I'm saying that I don't know either way.

I read it only for the artstyle.

Personally, I think it's okay, but nothing more, nothing less. The perfect epitome of mediocrity.

i havehonestly never read it,i should pick it up,i liked souleater after all,even if it hd a shitty ending

I used to make threads everytime a new chapter came out back around ch15-20 but not that many people were interested. If people thought academia was fast paced they haven't read this.

This is from Soul Eater mangaka so I'm not going to touch. It must be poisionous as fuck

You hate Soul Eater that much?

Because it's boring as fuck. Everyone's power is basically fire shit.

Wow its almost like thats the whole fucking theme

Dropped it around 40 chapters in, was extremely boring

I like it but it's pretty boring. Kinda the same problem that Soul Eater had, characters are great, visually it's very good, but the setting and arcs themselves don't really pull you in.

Doesn't change that it's boring.

It's good

Currently going through it. It's good

I like it. But it seems you guys don't stand a manga with almost no battles.
Yet it has a good story, not boring at all.
Boring is Genshiken. Trust me.

pretty lame theme.
basing a battle manga around firefighting really reeks of scratching the bottom of the barrel.
The series just isn't good enough to support such a lame premise.

Thanks OP, going to check it out

Picked up