Haruhi hasn't aged well

Haruhi hasn't aged well

Yeah, it's aged amazingly.

If you made a really fucking tasty chocolate cake and then for the next ten years all everybody else did was take your chocolate cake and make it taste even better, why would you expect your original to be the apotheosis of chocolate cakes? Haruhi's still a pretty fucking tasty chocolate cake, though,

Neither has the bassist.

fpbp

this

In my opinion no one ever surpassed the taste of the original.

Agreed, it's an untouchable masterpiece.

Please for the love of god does anyone have the gif where it's haruhi making that face with the pen above her lips, but both her mouth and the pen are spinning around?

But she has

Is there anything Haruhisky can't do?

Honestly it wasn't even good at the time.

You're trying too hard

That was effortless

>Haruhi hasn't aged well

Roasties never do

Haruhi isn't real.

True

Stop with this meme already

Mediocre anime remains mediocre.
Seems fine to me.

She is to me

That's okay. Neither am I.

No, it's just a bad cake.

>still samefagging like last week
pathetic

>food analogies

stop

Not until everyone accepts it

I can't think of any light novel adaptation in the past 10 years that's as good as Haruhi. Or even any school comedy. It just has better characters. Kyon in particular blows any other LN protagonist out of the water.

>he's not here when haruhi aired

That was seriously the golden age of Sup Forums

I can't think of any good light novel adaptation

2006 also had Code Geass, I wasn't around then but I can only imagine it was pretty great

>the amount of shitposting between Haruhi and Rozen Maiden fanbase

What if Kyon was suddenly put in an isekai?

I enjoyed it when it aired but I never became a fan of those weird shaped insectoid eyes.

She may be a god, but she isn't even best girl of her own series.

Haruhi was always mediocre.

Without Haruhi? She would be mad.

holy fuck that yuki

Withhold his patreon exclusive content from pirates

>tfw feel geniunely bad for him
>tfw im part of the problem
what excuse should i use today lads

Blame your dick for it, like I do

Why

That Patreon is bad and untrustworthy platform

Thanks, I can get through today without a guilty conscience now

It was always terrible shit praised by waifufags

The old "copying is not stealing" still works for me.

It's not exactly hard to since Haruhi is just that bad.

It's still good

Still best thing that has come out post 9-11, that speaks more of the quality of modern anime than the show though

>delusional
It's not even the best thing KyoAni put out since then, let alone other studios that don't suck.

>you will never watch Haruhi again with Sup Forums for the first time

Never could get into this. I just found her annoying.

t. Hibicuck or Hyoukatard

Didn't like the series much but the movie was nice. Considering it's been so long I might as well have not watched the series at all. Can one watch the movie without the series?

How do we feel about endless eight? Funny in retrospect or are we still fucking mad about it

You can but you lose development and context that makes the movie better

Endless Eight is an important arc as it is drenched in Darwinistic ideology along with posing conflicts with philosophies pertaining to Haruhi which is important for the development of both Yuki, Mikuru, and Koizumi It was not handled as well as it could've been is still genius.

No it isn't.

A couple episodes are required to watch before the movie. I'd recommend to watch the whole thing though to track the character development

Yes, it is. In fact it's still the best.

I disagree, I think it aged well enough.

I say she aged well.

>You will never see Haruhi and Kyon's romantic relationship in college
why live

2004-2006 were the best years of anime

I love Haruhi so I'm sorry I have to do this but

>the anime that aired during MY formative years was the best anime that ever aired

The only good thing about Haruhi is the movie. The rest of it is shit.

She is if she wants to be.

The Melancholy arc is objectively good, you can say the other episodes are just boring SoL if you want but they still have their role in the story.

I can't think of a bad episode. Maybe the cricket one but it had a purpose with Kimidori and all

>Endless Eight
>Sigh + Movie + Live Alive
>Boring SoL
I don't see how anybody could see those two arcs as boring slice of life.

I meant just S1, I don't think they are boring as they compliment the series, but they definitely aren't as impactful compared to Melancholy (as usual with short stories in the novel compared to book-long story)

My feelings for her are.

What do you mean? IT seems every year I watch the Disappearance it gets better an better.

The Disappearance literally would not be good without the series though. It's not like it's some standalone shit, user. Also S1 was objectively great.

All good points

>objectively great
You mean objectively shit. Only reason people remember it was cause it aired in some fucked up order that made no sense. In order it's so boring you fall asleep watching and out of order it's like trying to watch teekyuu at 2x speed.

Ponytails turn me on

I never understood the appeal.

Season 1 and disappearance have aged greatly. They may even be considered timeless years from now. Season 2 with endless eight is iffy especially with the k-on art style. Although it does have it's moments

Don't you get tired of this?

I love how they genuinely care about each other ;_;

Season 2 artstyle is underrated because of the k-on meme. In truth it's more consistent than s1

>someday in the rain
>live alive
>remote island syndrome
>day of sagittarius
>melancholy part 6
Weird cuz these are all very memorable episodes/arcs to me?

Quite

>day of sagittarius
Best episode

He can't draw 3rd season.

>LN11 final climax will never be animated
F

>melancholy 4
holy shit asakura

Challenge accepted?

We also need Kandachi to do few episodes.

>that chad face structure
I always thought Kyon was one of us but damn...

>If you made a really fucking tasty chocolate cake and everyone got a slice except the bass player

I'd imagine memorable only because of how disturbed you were when you watched them, thinking how anyone could think of something so bad.

>can't follow a narrative unless it's in chronological order
Sounds like ADHD to me, user

Someday in the rain is so comfy it hurts, it's a pretty good S1 conclusion imo.

>S1 conclusion
it works but it's even better as a Disappearance introduction. Who do you think gave the cardigan to Kyon at the end only for him to completely forget about it and not even consider that because he was too busy with Haruhi?

The other cardigan was probably Mikuru's though.

It's like we watched a completely different series user, I'm sorry you can't enjoy genuinely good things.