Prove to me that the United States government is not responsible for the events of September 11th

Prove to me that the United States government is not responsible for the events of September 11th

>WTC buildings built to withstand impacts from larger planes than the ones that were used
>steel beam structures cannot be melted by jet fuel fires
>grids of steel beams on every floor could not physically collapse simply from one floor collapsing above them
>WTC building 7 wasn't hit by a plane but still fell at free fall speed which should be physically impossible and only happens during controlled demolitions
>the commission report never even mentions building 7
>man in charge of commission report had close ties to bush, cheney and condoleezza rice
>molten steel seen by first responders for weeks after event
>could only happen if materials for a controlled demolition were used

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

impossible

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)

Big if true.

>no real evidence linking saddam or bin laden to the attack
>hijackers in passports turn up alive
>no planes scrambled at all until it's too late
>no real evidence of a plane crashing into pentagon
>trillions of dollars mysteriously missing now

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

I'm not a robot.

checked

9/11 was a false-flag attack orchestrated by zionist jews and their shabbos goy free-mason lackeys to justify unending middle-eastern turmoil and deep and damaging surveillance of every american without warrant or probable cause.

What happens when metal gets hot dumbass? It becomes more malleable. The structure of the building at the point of impact was heated enough to cause the steal to handle a smaller load on it. Thus why it collapsed into it self because the building was designed with the main structure of the building was to be a central steel spine.

There has been documentation of fires reaching as low as the first floor through the elevator shaft which is built into the center of the building as well.

Stop being a retard.

t. engineer.

The towers of the world trade center had a tube shaped column placement as opposed to the traditional grid pattern meaning that you're fucking retarded

Jews did 911.

>>>x

>tube shaped column placement.
Leaf even when you are my side you are fucking retarded.

I also read they found some metal eating termites, how did they get there?

get off Sup Forums cheney

>*thermite

>I can't accept physic and reality because muh government lies.

Nano-termites! Very small.

thermate

Bro these buildings are spider webs of fucking steel beams specifically made to sustain one another if one is damaged, no fire would be hot enough to make the building just fucking collapse at free fall speed that should be obvious, it was a controlled demolition

But muh government wouldn't lie to me

It was M.ossad but the C . I. A let it happen

> even with live video of the event, and post video of the first plane, I refuse to believe that the buildings weren't demolished with explosives because reasons

The devil did it. There, you certifiable retards, prove the devil didn't come to earth and swipe at the twin towers, causing them to fall. No? Then it must be true

Brainlets, utter brainlets. Take your schitzoid medicine FFS.

Playing video games all day doesn’t count for being an engineer. Also, playing with your tonka toys doesn’t qualify for being an engineer. Put a sock in it you filthy mindless drone. Oy vey, muh heated two towers made a third untouched building collapse. Just believe the (((official))) story like you’re supposed to you stupid fucking goy- er, I mean kind friend.

>which should be physically impossible
only conspiraneets make this claim.

Beams dont have to melt, just get softened from heat.

Floors collapse because weight of top 3rd of building comes down, not just the floor above.

Buidling 7 is damaged by debris and is controlled demo by cable pulleys. This is well known.

Buidling did not free fall. Close tho.

Government is way to incompetent to pull this off.

Think for yourself not just what is cool and rebellious.

Isreal may have helped tho.

WHO DID 9-11?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

no engineer would believe an asymmetrical structure could collapse at free fall speed into its own foot print due to organic damage

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
really makes you think

>doesn't understand free fall speed and the resistance that for some reason wasn't there
>can't into physics
>sucks bush family cock and balls like a good sheep

Think about it the other way.
If they actually used a controlled demolititon, dozens of bomb experts had to drill and work for weeks in the building at had to lay kilometers of cables without one single citizen knowing.
I have never read or heard from a single person who claims he/she saw something before the attack.

explain wtc7 and the pentagon, retard.

Plot twist: the planes contained the thermite.

no one claimed no planes hit the buildings, you complete and utter fucking moron.

They used an energy weapon. Nobody wants to admit it because it's like finally admitting Jesus is fake.

If you don't believe your government has your best interests at heart....it's fucking life shattering. You realize you're a slave and your government is run by psychopaths. 9/11 was one of my first Red Pills. That shit was hard to swallow.

Nobody wants to admit that so.....Arabs done it with planes...ugh huh.

There have been many cases of steel skyscrapers catching fire and burning for many hours with no structural damage at all. I think one in Venezuela burned for more than 24 hours. Still standing. And if metal frame buildings were so vulnerable to fire they would have drastically changed the building regulations.

Did a plane fly in that venezuelan skyscraper?

Ok so this is pretty retarded.
First of all, you can't prove a negative. It's called the burden of proof fallacy.
Second, jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but it can make them malleable enough that they lose their structural integrity.
Consider that explosive could have been used by the attackers?
Neither you or I are explosive experts.
It's common knowledge that bush was lazy/lacked urgency when it came to terrorism, doesn't mean he ordered the attack.

But listening to YouTube videos on edgy conspiracy theories makes you a gullible dumbass

did a plane fly into wtc 7?

The government does have the individuals best interests at heart, it has the states. Sorry you’re not special.

Makes you wonder.

>central steel spine
it was massive columns of steel all fused together into one gigantic column that was bigger than many "normal" buildings all by itself.

Why did this monstrosity collapse into itself, Einstein? Do you even know what the compressive strength of steel is, Mr Internet-Engineer?

Faggot.

Also WTC7 and Pentagon, and the near-free-fall speeds of the collapses, and the totally symmetric nature of the collapses, etc, etc, etc.

Tic toc.

>Government is way to incompetent to pull this off.

this.

What a poor job.

Why would you collapse three towers and involve planes? For occult reasons?
Just bomb the shit and go with your plan, why would you involve planes for?

there's nothing to prove. you're beating a twice over dead horse.
there is not a human being on this planet with half working brain and modicum of knowledge that still believes in "19 ragheads did 9/11"

ffs where the hell have u been faggot?!

>Government is way to incompetent to pull this off
>but sandniggers aren't
Really activated my almonds

How did some shitty pilots fly planes at such insane speeds and doing such complicated maneuvers? They had very little experience with big planes, but somehow they became experts during the 9/11 attacks.

Why the complicate route to hit the recently reinforced wall of the pentagon? Why don't just plunge from above, causing real destruction to the structure, It's like the terrorists did not want to cause harm to the pentagon at all.

Nevermind the jew owner from the towers making a terrorism insurance, nevermind that he got billions with the attack.

Israelis celebrating during 9/11 and then being discovered to be mossad members... nothing to see here goys.

Cheney ordering not to shoot down the plane, a bunch of trainings scheduled for that day using military planes making them not available during the attack... just cohencidences

Also ignore the fact that foreign intelligence agencies(not Mossad tho) alerted the US that al qaeda mmembers were training to hijack planes...

Nothing weird with 9/11, right goys?

Oh yes, but a bunch of sandniggers with little training were not. Fucking retard.

Oh shit

Dick cheney was heading a NORAD exercise that day as well. A European study published a study that confirmed the presence of nano thermite in the rubble. The rabbit hole goes fucking DEEP on this one.

Japanon delivers

Nope, even if this was possible, ths outer steel support columns would have remained upright and intact. Not splintered and cut at 45 degree angles by thermite.

>WTC buildings built to withstand impacts from larger planes than the ones that were used

People believe this?

Why are they incompetent? It would ha e taken less than 10 people in key positions to pull off.

I downloaded brass from an F-15 on 9/11

No one answered any of my claims. That's right, none of you could answer ONE of my fucking claims. That's the level of the good goys, they never investigated the issue for themselves, they never looked into the truther claims, the blindly accept the official version simply to avoid the term "conspiracy theorist". They actually believe that a bunch of untrained sandniggers fooled the biggest war machine in the history of humanity.

underrated post.

>When nano termites theory is more believable than the official version.

woodworm caused wtcseven

Ignore the fact that the US was preparing for war with Iraq much before 9/11.
>every goy now agrees that war with iraq was a stupid idea
>every goy probably thinked the same thing before 9/11
>after 9/11 the goys were in such emotional state that they accepted going to war

Also, ignore the fact that the CIA showed politicians wrong information about Iraq that lead them to vote for the war. The only parties that benefited from all this crap were Israel and the Saudis, the governments that have the most power in the US gov... humm

lmao got him

just normal fire, nothing to see here goys

The fact that we are still asking this question 17 years later with all the information easily available to us doesn't inspire much hope

Steel-framed high-rises are designed to be highly redundant
structural systems. Thus, if a localized failure
occurs, it does not result in a disproportionate collapse
of the entire structure.

>why didn't Osama's buddies just use office furniture to melt the steel.

Quiet goy, everybody knows that wtc7 was made of paper. Only antissemites believe otherwise.

Q predicted this.

I was trying to google an old professor whos evidence is probably the most sane. but google just brings up all the main news networks, getting harder to find non official version evidence.

OY VEY, youse GOYIM are getting too uppity!

ackchyually they were to witstand 707, not that it makes any difference, but also at this low altitude, planes don't usually fly at full speed, so there's that.

I wouldn't worry about it, goy

>designing a building to survive being hit by planes
>assuming the only scenario is a commercial flight at commercial speed who just didn't see the building in time

no, its your belief
you dont ask other people to prove you wrong to show how right you are,
thats retarded

thats like saying "prove pixies dont exist"
"well, you cant search every square inch of the globe, so then pixies must exist"
flawed logic

bingo, Herman goering said it best

the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Ring a bell anyone?

and everyone keeps saying ONE building

It was TWO buildings that did the exact same thing.
And a 3rd building that wan't even hit.

COME ON NOW....this is common sense. It wasn't the fucking planes that brought those buildings down.

And even if the slight chance that two planes hit two buildings which are built to withstand this type of issue.
And both fell.

How the fuck do you explain the 3rd wtc7.
Which was not hit at all

It's not conspiracy, it's common sense.

I think 9/11 was a false flag. I don't believe in holo-planes. I don't believe in coincidences. But I also happen to believe this video is a fake until someone can point me to a source. I'd like to believe this is real but the waters are way to muddied with disinfo these days. So can an user get a source? Or even one more clip that shows these very conspicuous flashes? I want to believe.

quiet goy, the wtc7 collapse was so natural that BBC was able to predict it even before it happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

Ok, but why would they do it? To go to war with oil countries?

no jerk off, to pass the patriot act

Which allowed spying ON MASS.

There is no way in hell the patriot act would have passed in a peaceful america
No way in hell.

>Patriot Act
>Hide trillions missing
>Destroy Enron scandal evidence
>Promote war
>Stop NESARA from being enacted
>Collect insurance
>Test remotely operated planes
>Test foundation busting nukes
>Put Mockingbird media and FBI/CIA confidential informants to work obfuscating the truth

Maybe to go to war with the common enemy of both Saudi Arabia and Israel, the countries that have the most power in your government.

Maybe to shift the public opinion to be more anti-arab and less anti-Israel.

Maybe to convince the population that mass surveillance was a good idea.

Don't forget this image:

no mention of Israel, sorry you're in the wrong track.

Plot twist = nineteen 11 was actually an attack on the Joos.

according to Sup Forums they run da financial sectors, so wtc 1 n 2 are top financial areas with lots of jewish workers.

>ON MASS
lol

Sauce on this?

Well yeah.. crap engineering is also an option!

>designed to withstand 707s, 767 are bigger
>but steel can be weakend, many columns were cut by the airplane, no fakery here (compare to ships and kamikaze airplanes)
>the pile driver theory from Prof. Bazant explains the progressiv collapse, (check the last version, not the 2 day after version)
>WTC 7 NIST study might be wrong, still not proof for demolition, chould have been just everyday construction-corruption (using cheap steel)
>P.Zelikow does not even like bush, he has written "imagining the transforming event" a few years before just by luck, and was therefore qualified
>molten steel chould have been the result from the freed potential energy, or from a thermitic reacting that formed out of metals that were randomly in the building
>the government was never caught with other big conspiracies, a small attempt for conspirace like watergate gets blown up immediately by our independed and impartial, unparalled freedom of press

see, DEBUNKED!
... or is it?

Oh man don't prove your stupidity like that, topic of the thread is government involvement and I provided the reasons.
Why didn't you say that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is also involved, how Rizvi Traverse Management was they only company allowed to charter a plane out of America the day after the "attack" for the royal family.
Why didn't you mention that?

I mentioned the saudis here:
and here:
so fuck off jew lover

this is fake
videos like that are what is called a red herring..
designed to make 911 truth untrustworthy

You never mentioned the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who are jews btw, or Rizvi Traverse Management, why is that? Were you not aware of this? Why didn't you dig deep enough?

That is actually pressure and exploding windows .............

the red herring was the image of an airplane overlayed onto this video (gif)

So you are saying every 100 floors were blown up so the whole thing happens in fluid motion and without sound of explosions. There should be 100x 150db explosions but you hear none in any of the videos. Only random explosions were reported by few people and none are matching controlled demolition.

This

Soon, university of Alaska will BTFO liar pajeets from NIST.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

You arent an engineer. Soon ASCE will be shown conclusive evidence that WTC7 was a controlled demolition. They fucked it up, it was supposed to come down during the collapse of the 2nd tower and be hidden in the debris.

t. Actual architectural engineer (PE)