I want to create cum in her froggy ass

>not using "waifu"
Newfag detected.

use the fucking catalog
waifus go in

are you trying to get bnha threads banned on / a/

because if you do l wholeheartedly support you friendo

Looks like a crappily drawn Shego.

This is H of my wife Hagakure. Please appreciate her beauty before it is deleted and I am banned.

Used goods

Aren't you a little short for her?

She will win the Deku bowl.
Cap it

Wrong, cap this.

waifu has been taken over by normies newfriend

I did not want to tell him that. I figured he was a normalfag already if he did not pick it up already.

>normies
It's normalfag, you normalfag.

>implies normalfag hasn't been taken over by normies
Okay newfriend.

Cute

Moe

frog slep

Don't follow BnHA, How how popular is she?
she's really cute

Is she a main character? I hope MC ends up with her.

Literally the most popular character and if Japanese little kids weren't such faggots who need their Naruto style super special but also a loser self-inserts she would likely be the main character. Not sure if it would actually work out, though. Characters like that are usually better as supporting roles.

Midori isn't bad for that kind of character, but that's still exactly what he is.

No. Also he won't.

She was #6 in Japan and fell to #9. Not exactly the favorite.
On the other hand, the first vote only put the typical responses before her (main character, two major edge-bois, designated girl character and mentor) and the second mostly pushed the currently-relevant-characters above her.

She's #2 in the American poll and seems to be the most liked internationally, though.

Well she is quite literally the only girl introduced who might have the patience to deal with Bakugou, but right now she's only shown contempt for him. Also her smile is CUTE and she needs to do that more.

Gee what an original design. It's not like the writer is inspired by Mega Man either. Nope, not at all.

Stop portraying Tsuyu as some kind of generic whore you faggots. She's a pure heroine

Disgusting mutant

>says the guy with 3rd degree burn covering half his face.

There is no better sexual position than froggy style.

Let's not

Post some real frogos instead of this creepy furry? stuff

What do you think frogfags would do to a frog they found irl?

>human with frog traits furry
>when legit creepy fur faggotry exist in monster masune threads
It is like I'm on Sup Forums or Sup Forums when you sue the term cuck and you no longer understand its meaning.