How many of you faggots are actually descendants of confederate veterans and not just some larping faggots

How many of you faggots are actually descendants of confederate veterans and not just some larping faggots

You lost the war get over it

My ancestors fought on both sides

I am the descendant of Robert E. Lee

All of my ancestors fought for the South, including some injun ancestors.

>The South will rise again!
>muh statues and heritage!
Southerners are literally some of the dumbest bastards to have ever lived in this country. They are descended from the back water trash of England and Scotland. Which makes me happy that they will be the first black majority states in the coming future.

unironically me confederate on my moms side
nazi on my dads

Threadly reminder DACA is now expired

I had a union soldier ancestor who went to North Dakota after the war.

>My ancestors fought on both sides
Same.
Most of mine fought for the South.
One fought for the North.
The one in the North fought under Sherman.

>Threadly reminder DACA is now expired
Are they going to deport them or just ignore them?

I had a very very lose decendency to Robert E Lee

The South should've won. After the war, its traditional values and way of life were gone because of the industrial North. Soon it'll be its people, also because of the North.

Don't look at me, I'm from out west.
We wuz cowbois

Yankee here, family came over on the Mayflower, confederates were hackjobs

Eh, my family was still in Ireland and Europe during the war. However, being raised and spending most of my life in the south has led me to heavily identifying with southern culture and southern politics of smaller Feds.

Don't larp, but if shit does hit the fan, I'm likely just going to protect my shit instead of save burning Rome.

Shit b8.

Confederates were literally your last chance at keeping the Feds from getting bigger and trampling the constitution.

Great job

>family came over on the Mayflower
Hello cousin.
>confederates were hackjobs
Not at all.
Southerners are nice people.

My family is part of the 5% or whatever that owned slaves.

>slave owner
>POL
Not bad.

Not to mention we have a large stash of confederate money buried somewhere in West Virginia, most likely under a highway they built through the land.

yeah budder.

Why do you have to contaminate every thread you Yankee fuck?

Can you exchange that for anything or is it just a relic at this point?
I always assume its niggers or jews.
Nothing seems to upset them more than Southerners but I don't know why.

>tfw descended from Southerners who fought for the North.

I have 3 that i have names for, all from Georgia. Fought in the Virginian army, one With the Texans, and one was a saboteur in the union, when his unit marched through the Tennessee/Georgia line, he put a bullet in the back of his commanding officer's head, and dissipated into the nearby forest, or so goes the family story

>Southerners who fought for the North

They were white southerners from North Carolina.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.
Why'd they do it?

Look at my flag of course I'm not larping. And um yeehaw.

My family has two interpretations for why my great-great (etc.) grandfather fought for the north. The first is the romanticized notion that since he was already an officer in the army at the time he saw it fit to see through the oath people first take when they join the service. The other (probably more realistic one) is that he thought the Confederacy was doomed from the start and wanted to be on the winning side.

My aunt has his discharge papers.

I'm sure it wasn't an easy choice either way.

so jewish?