One Piece

new chapter is out: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/880/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHPjwmsTJ_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will SaNafags recover from this one?

whats an awakening and who did that alreadyy

>last panels are showing complete hopelessness for the crew and luffy
YES YES YES!!! GIVE ME AWAKENING, GIVE ME GEAR 5, AND THEN GIVE ME GEAR 6 AND 7. IM CUMMING IN PANTS RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU GODA

SaPu finally confirmed.

I wish Luffy died in the sewers in dressrosa and we get a new mc

So if Luffy pulls out another Gear or Awakening will you guys be calling asspull or no?

Arara... Sorry, could you get out of the way? They're my... what are they again?

No, he clearly cut himself off, because he was confident he can defeat Katakuri somehow. I mean he hasn't used Gear 4 yet anyway.

Ironically enough I think the original brought the point home better than this edit. It speaks for itself really.

Neck yourself, frogposter

depends on how its established.

if it's spawned from an emotional outburst about what's going down and it's rapey but he has a hard time controlling it and still gets smacked around a little until he figures it out, I can see it working.

but if it's all like
>dis is a secret technique i've been hiding until I needed it to beat a guy who's been kicking my shit in for five chapters.

then I'll be fucking pissed.

Does a chef better than Sanji exist?

Does a character better than Sanji exist?

>frogposting is worse than character fags posting same shit over and over again
>frogposting is worse than hackposters posting same shit over and over again
Sup Forums is such a shit board.

those homos who taught him seemed to be pretty good

Are we in Wano yet?

Kill yourself.

Wa-no we are not.

Yet here you are, instead of going back you fucking spastic. Hang yourself

Big Mom's chef cooks inanimate objects for Big Mom.

Sanji has zero experience with cooking inanimate objects.

Luffy and co are gonna get killed...
Meanwhile Sanji is wetting his pants.

>first person luffy thinks about is jinbe
hmm

>food isn't inanimate
??????

No, he can probably out cook the whole WC31 + Streusen + the ministers. And they are problably what's best in the wolrd.

i honestly didn't know what to replace in the third and fourth bubble

All those other characters aren't really important anyway.

Agree. Best part of Mugiwara crew is in Wano.

He's always been like this, It's too late to get triggered over him being a shit character.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHPjwmsTJ_k

Sleeper hit of the arc

>...
>decide to go to the hxh thread instead
>remember there's no new chapter for the next months
>post a frog instead of killing myself

The Straw Hats are all here in Totland. I don't know what you're talking about.

kys

The KingOfLightning live reaction to this chapter is going to be legendary.

Holy shit it's the same fucking shit expression he always does when he jobs
>do something stupid
>get shit beaten in because you are retarded
>make the grin flinching tryhardface
>EVER
>TIME
Luffy has the depth of an soda ad character

Except for Brook. But he is already dead, so whatever. YOHOHOHOHO.

Yeah because Luffy spent several hours fighting Cracker yet he didn't awaken and was in a hurry to save Sanji.

If Luffy already needs another gear to counter the top Yonko commanders then what in the world would be necessary to defeat the Yonko themselves?

I hope Pixiv will explode soon with Pudding arc.

Stop shilling your channel, King

Wait. Looking on the front page of Sup Forums, I thought One Piece was just about a fat red guy. Why's he skinny here? And who's that cool guy on the right?

*art.

this pudding ate too much pudding

>pudding arc
Puddingfags, please. WCI should be renamed the Katakuri arc if anything.

He's not confident at all. It's just that he has no other choice and Katakuri forced his hand.

>implying he's going to defeat the Yonko

He'll defeat BB at best. And maybe Kaidou too using his fleet.

So can we all agree that this makes the most sense
Kaido>Yonko/FleetAdmiral>Admiral/Yoko first mate>Yonko 2nd mate/doflamingo>Yonko third mate

Ruh roh.

No, faggot, we can't. Fuck yourself and take your retarded headcanon back where you came from

Stupid or just shitposting? The cake is the only thing that will stop BM.

Not even Roger defeated Big Mom. Let that fact sink into you.

Defeating Yonkos is not compulsatory to be the pirate king.

No, he could have pushed Katakuri back and jumped right back with Brulee.

Any SaNafags here? I want to kick your asses

>And who's that cool guy on the right?
He's best boy Katakuri, main antagonist of the arc and linchpin of the Big Mom crew.

Blackbeard is the easiest Yonkou to take out if you see how badly Jesus jobbed.

That fat nigger is literally retarded,only saw a 2 min clip of him saying Shanks is stronger than Kaido even though Kaido was literally stated by the narrator himself to be the strongest in the universe and that he cannot be defated ina 1v1.
Anime youtubers are pure fucking cancer and you should kill yourself for mentioning that retarded nigger here.

what's with this meme? do people assume jesus is his katakuri or something lol

>pushing Katakuri

Try again, kid.

RandomSeaMonsterFromEastBlue>Yonko/FleetAdmiral>Admiral/Yoko first mate>Yonko 2nd mate/doflamingo>Yonko third mate

Jesus is probably one of the weaker BB division commanders simply because he doesn't have his set of DFs yet.

He's a commander but who is actually Big Mom's number two.

Oda made characters like Big Mom's eldest daughter disappear.

Is her chef her actual number two since he found her after she ate everyone at the orphanage?

>The cake is the only thing that will stop BM
Did you read with your ass? Making cake will take almost 3 hours. And Big Mom is beating Luffy's crew right now.

they assume he's the strongest since he commands Teaches first fleet

that sabo bounty reveal destroyed a lot of headcannon nigga just roll with it

Yeah since Jesus is the most burthurt about Aokiji and always telling Blackbeard that we shouldn't trust Aokiji while the rest of the Blackbeard's crew don't seem to give a fuck compared to Jesus.

He is the weakest right now. But he is the closest thing to the big bad in this series. He will end up being the strongest Yonko.

Jesus could have been the fucking Tamago or Oven of the BB pirates,it's clear at the very least that the level 6 prisoners were more hyped than him.

LMAO, I guess Sanji should just get BTFO with the rest of them instead of doing the only thing that will help.

Yeah, because Katakuri definitely wanted to go into the mirror world on his own instead of staying on the ship.

Yes, and?
I'll shit on any character shilling chivalry as respect for women, even more so if he spends his time being a lecherous cunt while his friends are getting killed. I fucking despise him.

wtf is wrong with her nail

>Is her chef her actual number two
not anymore
He helped her out early on like a manager, but now lives in luxury off her hard work and works as a head chef

source on that? not that it means anything though

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Streusen is the first mate for sure and Bege said he was strong but I really don't think he's the second strongest. That's probably Katakuri since he's the strongest sweet commander. I doubt there's anyone above them in the hierarchy of the crew.

>being this upset about a fictional character in a children's comic
Seek help

Leave Kaido to me.

kys you fucking little shit

streusen is first mate

>He will end up being the strongest Yonko.
Not really,Luffy will likely 6v1 Kaido while he will 1v1 BB.

I still feel like Weevil could legitimately beat up Blackbeard but the fight woukd be 50/50 depending on how well Weevil knows swordsmanship or Bisentoship.

Weevil seems haki only and no devil fruit.

But he did, His objective is to kill Luffy so of course it's easier for him if Luffy corners himself into enemy territory. Why would he not go along with it?

1.Katakuri
2.Smoothie
3.Cracker
That's why they are sweet commanders. After that no idea, it's between Perospero, Compote, Oven, Daifuku. And Streusen maybe. I would bet on Perospero.

What makes you think Weevil could overcome BB's fruits

could luffy beat smoothie?

So? Luffy will fight BB last and they are both still evolving. Retard.

>upset
Big words, I don't give him enough thoughts to be. It's not hard when he often shares the screen with vastly superior characters.

Because we see him getting pushed back by a sudden Elephant gun, him literally commenting that Luffy's idea to remove him from the ship would work like that and then see him getting dragged into the mirror world and thrown on the ground. Why the hell would he leave the ship? He would ave fought right there if Luffy didn't went sudden autismo on him.

Could he solo the yonko?

Why is Katakuri so laughably weak?A heavily injured Doffy was doing just as good as him against a base Luffy and that Luffy was less tired and injured than the one Katakuri is fighting.
Katakuri is a joke,Luffy will probably one shot him the moment he goes G4,face it you faggot the commanders are jobbers compared to Doffy.

Go back there pedro

Any Luffyfags here?
I want to kick your asses.

Raditz could solo the Yonko,even at that point dragonball characters were planet level while now the strongest OP characters are island/country level.
How much of a retarded cunt are you to compare someone whoc na destory an entire universe to OP characters?

Dude, you're majorly butthurt.

Just as good as him? No, Luffy went toe to toe with Doflamingo without G4. Doflaming was only slighty superior. At no, point Luffy has been on the ground. Doffy is clearly a bitch compared to Cracker and Katakuri who both defeated G2/G3 Luffy in 5min without breaking a sweat.

he would lose to sugar