Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become

>when u kill yourself uhuhihihi

top kek!
applies to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Moldova
and thank Odin for that!

Man perfect image. Somewhat beautiful, but gets called bigoted, racist and ugly so the problems stay away

Bolsonaro soon!

>tumblr

God bless corruption, xenophobia and a mindset that makes us unable to stop dwelling in the past.

indeed! the only good thing, that rose from the shit you live in, is that even shitskins don't want to come there!
far sighted policy, I'd say. You can start building up economy when race wars end! Cheerio, mate!

lord, that's harsh indeed!

Aww

My sides

I think you guys are exempt of posting on this thread, you have been being the laughstock of this board for years.

gonna drop a fuckin MOAB on you bitch just u wait

My country: When you're exactly in the middle of europe so you don't know if to act like a Russian or a German so you get confused and suck all the money from EU while hating the EU and preferring Russia.

Too lazy for a pic sorry.

I'm checking those numbers.

Literally who? Is this Romania?

What day is it in NZ?

You aren't so bright are you Aussie? lulz... as if the name of the pic does not give you a hint...
thanks for lulz!
hope no hard feelings!

When you hate Goyim almost as much as you hate Jews but you keep being a Jew because fuck those Goyim.

Don't mistake the player for the played, leaf.

sorry my bad :D

But we goyim do everything god wants, contrary to jews: anti-abortion, anti-murder, anti-theft, anti-lying, pretty, no long noses, no rate like appearance, honesty, odesty, success through hard work etc... Just accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour and you will finally be able to love again

*modesty, rat like appearance, anti- rape, anti-ritual, anti- torture. God loves everyone who lives accordingly to these principles and not just jews, especially not if they commit every possible sin against the so called goyim

I had this one commissioned, make good use of it.

Fuck those are terrible.

Checkered and sad truth

>when you dont understand the concept of inflation or hard work

Fuck off New Zealand, you will never have the bantz of Australia

>We parody our own countries
well shit.

lost

Hahahahahahahaha I can´t stop Oh nononono

nice

>shit

Bull's eye, pajeet!

>german flag on the table

merkel would never allow such a thing

SSSShhh it´s gonna be okay. Soon we gonna be /brothers/ again

fucking this

>Swedish flag

You shouldn´t be talking. Honestly we will be able to go through this and soon become great again, but how did Sweden manage to get more fucked up that Germany???

DELETE THIS

checked

Grugard tribe good fighters, won many-many fights
Grugard tribe fought non stop blond hair tribe for 4 full days in mud and blood
Grugard tribe lost many men in this last fight
When fight finished, Grugard tribe don't want fight anymore for 2nd round against blond and sky-eyes tribe
Grugard tribe prefere have *** and drink many-many berry water than fight and die again, so blond and sky-eyes tribe easy won.
Grugard sad because other tribes laugh at Grugard tribe and they forget fights records.

no

Good one, Pajeet! Have a (you)

Britain: When you're so fucking cucked even the few mainstream "nationalists" are just civic nationalists who still support democracy and oppose racism like UKIP

Norwayball like this where, and I will make one

Grug notice snowniggers are more effective than Grugard. Grug confused

what? literally lol

god bless Trump for being different and making America Great Again!

Is it okay where you life?

As expected...

I live in South India (Bengaluru). Much better than most parts of the country desu.

kek

Post someone saying "when you poo in loo"